Is touchtyping a boomer meme?

Is touchtyping a boomer meme?

Attached: 0_gtN8lOemEF_7I5bb.png (1514x938, 120K)

Yes. I have 3 useless fingers on each hand.
How are you even suppouse to type something with your little finger?

no

Attached: try harder.jpg (480x270, 25K)

no. I wish I used homekeys more.
When I learned there was nobody to teach me home row so I just float my hands around using various fingers approximately close.

Make sure to find a keyboard or set of keycaps with the bumps on the correct keys (D and K) instead of the idiot versions that use F and J.

this must be a troll post by someone with low IQ.

Depends how big your hands are. If you're very tall (6'2"+) chances are it's useless for you.

Stewardess is the longest word in the english language that is typed using only the left hand.

Attached: 1555781395262.png (1200x660, 1.41M)

t. mactoddler

i'm 6'4" with huge hands and i touchtype 100wpm

There are people

on a technology image board

who can't touch type.

Attached: 1546467929480.png (787x830, 647K)

Thank you friend! :)

The idea of using all fingers isn't retarded. But that graph is retarded. It was clearly made by and for typists who have only ever used the keyboard to type the English language.

For programmers and power users, your right hand has to drift to the right, your left hand's pointer finger has to cover a lot more ground, leaving the middle finger to cover a lot more ground. The left pinky has to be permanently hovering around Ctrl / Shift. You can't possibly keep your hands still and call yourself a productive keyboard-user.

Sachiko is so cute

Attached: levard.jpg (800x850, 547K)

Yes, they used to teach that shit in schools.
There isn't some super secret way to type fast, it all depends on how much you can commit to muscle memory.

Yeah, probably. I never type with all my fingers. I still type 80wpm.
You don't need a position to be fast, you just need to practice on QWERTY enough that you get good at it. Just now I'm noticing that my left hand I only use index and middle finger, and index and thumb for spacebar on my right. I'm still fast as fuck.

Ahh, Mavis Beacon...hell of a lady. I walked up to her and gave her a firm handshake. She taught me a lot, let me tell you.

Attached: 1531104965856.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

80 isn't that fast i pushed 90 on a laptop laying down.

Do you typerace for your job or something?
If not who gives a shit if you're over 60wpm dude.

I type with 2 fingers. Pretty sure it's enough after playing some rhythm games on my phone with my thumbs.

I do type at my job so typing faster i can get work done and still have time to shitpost on here.

Tyler1 could type around 110wpm with only two fingers on each hand. So yeah it's pretty much a meme.

Attached: tyler.jpg (1872x1046, 170K)

touch typing is dumb and useless
t. rebelled against useless teachings in elementary school

I use all my finger. It's basically required if you play gaymen.

what the fuck. I'm also 110-120 but I thought touchtyping was why.