Who is still buying these? I can't believe these magazines still exist

Who is still buying these? I can't believe these magazines still exist.

Attached: WpkmPAR.jpg (2117x2822, 805K)

What's the article about the Steam and Pi?
Like I doubt you could have a perfect experience with a pi lol

Streaming, obviously.. The Steam. software alone wouldn't run on a Pi, much less Steam+games.

Attached: hackingtheplanetaws.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

I look at them in the bookstore sometimes but I've never bought. is it any good?

*sip* this issue is gonna be good

Attached: 1535921637763.png (281x215, 44K)

I stole a distro disk from one once in early 00's bc all I had was dial up at the time & I was poor.
Shameful, I know.

It takes a special kind of nigger to steal free software haha

Imagine being this much of a Jamal

Attached: 4AHQ9jL.jpg (500x388, 18K)

I know, I know.... shameful indeed - but I had to confess my sins.
t.ashamed

Perfect STEAM gaming with the PI

I'd buy it

I miss computer magazines.

>free 4.7gb dvd
Wow, what a value

I do, they're cool

A supermarket near me sells two Linux magazines which I have bought in the past just out of curiosity

I don't understand how or why anyone can buy these magazines every week since they repeat themselves after a while.

I used to buy them, I don't anymore. They were fun for a bit but I learned next to nothing from them. They're just nice cosy things to have.

My local Tesco used to stock three Linux titles. Then they had a magazine overhaul and stopped stocking them altogether. The Linux section has now been replaced by Your Cat.

Attached: Your-Cat-Oct-2017.jpg (324x458, 36K)

>printed in the uk
>6.49 queens heads
imagine paying to read something written by a retard (read journalist) about stuff that is fucking free
hahahaha, is that the loicense price to read about oss?

i would buy it
probably not regularly, but i would just like to see what is in a linux magazine

also, whats the deal with the painted fingernails? you in some kind of cult, or just a fag?

I used to read those when on vacation with my parents in the early 2000s. Good times.

In 2019 though... idk

I remember reading computer magazines as a kid and found them really useful in understanding stuff, but yeah, it really didn’t take that long to reach the point where 95% of each magazine was just a repeat of earlier stuff. Can’t imagine what kind of a man would keep on reading those for years and years.

I miss Playstation 1 mags that came with demo CD's.

When I was a kid I bought hundreds of dog magazines. They were comfy.

that is some shit pizza