Untitled

Attached: perfectly-working-pc-windows-update.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Works On My Machine™

One of my favorite Simpsons moments.

Attached: 1517591769563.png (500x376, 259K)

>what is gpedit?

updooted

formerly working

SNEED

But there's an option that allows you to defer updates until it's ready for widespread use in businesses.

Why beta test their shit updates when there's a long history of updates wrecking shit

Attached: clown34.png (400x370, 181K)

>complains about windows
>not using linux

this but unironically

the upcoming major release of win10 will stop forcing feature upgrades on users, and feature upgrades are what break things in most cases

that option has so far been limited to win10 pro

>you pay to be aliteral beta tester.
how can Windows users allow this level of cuckolding?

because there aren't any other truly viable options if you use your pc for gaming
also as i said, the upcoming feature upgrade is supposedly going to stop forcing feature upgrades going forward. it'll let you know there's one available but it won't force you to install it like it has been so far.

This. I have never had a problem with Windows 10.

Windows 8.1 exists, and I believe there are ways to get DX12 on that.
Windows 10 is nothing but beta sofware behind a paywall

Just don't update, bro.

Correction: You have never FOUND a problem with Win10. As you get older, wiser and more decrepit the problems will arise.. they always do.

Also this. Its literally impossible to fo without 3rd party software however. Disabling updates fully fucks with other aspects of the system so be prepared for that.

>Windows 10 is nothing but beta sofware behind a paywall
the latest feature upgrades could absolutely be called that but i've been delaying feature upgrades by 90 days and haven't had a single issue since i started doing that well over a year ago. i'm mostly satisfied by their upcoming decision to let home users just not install feature upgrades until they want to.

>Windows 8.1 exists, and I believe there are ways to get DX12 on that.
i mean, it's an option, but it's not a long-term option. at best, it just puts off the decision until 2023 or maybe a bit later if you're really stubborn. that's only four years away; 2015 doesn't feel like that long ago to me, it'll go by fast.

you don't need to disable updates, delaying them for a few months is more than enough to avoid update issues

>having issues with windows 10
Your PC isn't "perfectly working", then.

As someone who picks out the littlest defects in shit or gets autisticilly pissed off when something doesn’t read as expected I think I would have found an functional issue in Windows 10

>home users
w10 enterprise is embarrassingly easy to pirate, and then you can use gpedit

i think you can do that with pro, either way yeah
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
i run pro on all my machines, sure, but a lot of people do run home and it's good that they're finally going to stop forcing beta software on them.

>i think you can do that with pro
nope, not with 10

Attached: works_on_my_machine_classic_round_sticker-r56ce1cc314be46efbe749e9c58c761d5_v9waf_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Just install win 10 ltsc

I think you could replace the windows logo with the Arch logo and it would still be the same.

just disable the update services. it can have the red mark all it wants but it aint updating. There are a few ways around letting windows 10 have its way why do people ignore this.

only things it fucks up are trying to update windows apps and games. just turn the service back on update those and disable it again.

I like Reddit and Facebook funnies, man. Please create more threads, you are a blast.

If windows updates are so bad, why do they come with every Windows?

Attached: internetexplorer.gif (591x400, 40K)

just edit the registry
turn off automatic updates
wtf is the point of updating anyway?

God, why is this baby so disgusting?

probably a la creature

Big fat meme.

cause it's white

Babies are actually not pretty at all, it's the hormones and social conventions that makes people say that babies are cute. It kinda reassures both parents and baby altogether.

This, I'm using Linux btw.