/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Xiaomeme botnet nightstand lamp • user receives Wiha screwdriver set • "Dear friend" • At least there is a full refund option • user shares his experience with Vargo VX3 • Mijia pen is nice but annoying • Chink Lego set is nice • Turns out the chink was right • "Please understand" • Gayming mouse • 8bitdo gamepad and more • Bamboo socks Previous thread

Attached: YANWEN headquarters.jpg (1340x1000, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-3-H6-2GB-LPDDR3-AP6256-Bluetooth5-0-4-USB3-0-Support-Android-7-0/1553371_32971627475.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.4a4f395cREzDI1
youtube.com/watch?v=cJGrE_2x7v4
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=https://pastebin.com/tHX3iZ3G
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/store/product/1pcs-Mental-Frame-Passive-3D-Linear-polarized-glasses-Linear-Polarizer-3D-Glasses-for-Imax-cinema-Movie/604780_32820466966.html
youtu.be/Uh6iKilgtG0
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aliexpress turned me into a gay maoist

Attached: 1539617831298.jpg (982x1600, 121K)

where do i hire asian hitmen

any recommended sub-$20 IEM's?

KZ ZSN

Looking for a Pi unit to use as a lightweight desktop and maybe some emulation. This seems to be best option in terms of performance for the price. Do you guys know anything better?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-3-H6-2GB-LPDDR3-AP6256-Bluetooth5-0-4-USB3-0-Support-Android-7-0/1553371_32971627475.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.4a4f395cREzDI1

Does anybody know if you can buy slide switches like pic related but a with metal or metal look paddle instead of the black plastic that seems to be common?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1100x1100, 97K)

Go to Thailand if you want to hit on men.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJGrE_2x7v4
You and the video just chinked me of 3 dollars user.

Good idea to browse taobao (and sad panda) at 5AM.

Attached: 1551952896789.png (1046x402, 56K)

KZ ZSN + TRN BT20 a bit over 20 but worth it.

i already have a BT headset. i'm just finding some headphones that i can exclusively use with my laptop. What about earbuds?

KZ ZSN...

So i bought some shit over the last few months and this is most of it.

In no order due to shitty image:
>DIY portable Switch dock
easy to install, might do the indicator LED mod if i get a dremel
>Joycon shells
ordered green, chink said not in stock but they are STILL listed as in stock. The right joycon doesn't bit perfectly resulting in a gap/bulge near the rail that sits in the switch.
>Polarized & transitions sunnies
great for early morning and late afternoon driving
>KZ BT cable
The loop isn''t as nice as the non BT cable (below), they require a quick adjustment each time.
Actually from ebay because it was cheaper and arrived within a week, battery lasts entirety of wagie hours listening to podcasts
>Cheap BT cable with wrong connector
CHINKED, advertised as MMCX
>BISI GORO card holder/wallet*2
Bought an extra as people said they break. bonus RFID blocking sleeves and measuring tape

Offscreen:
>Tin T2
Came from apple earpods(from 2012). These sound excellent and with the right tips fit nicely, but the earpods are more comfy.
>T2 Braided cable with controls/mic
>T2 plastic cable with controls/mic
Over the back of ear design is very comfy, which is why I got the KZ BT

I'll probably buy some TRN BT20 for the T2s as I only use one ear while listening to podcasts a lot of the time.

Does anyone actually use those stupid ass RFID blocking sleeves?

Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: AnAdventure.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

> PZOZ 5A Magnetic Cable

I got similar ones to the "style 2" ones from Floveme from Bangood.
I bought the Micro USB ones and later a couple spares and 2 Type C plugs.

While I haven't measured & compared how the current draw is compared to the original I also haven't had any issues charging my Redmi 5 Plus.
Also like the pic in the ad shows, if you lift your phone carefully you can dangle it from the USB cable.

The type C plugs I haven't tried yet as I'm wondering if the 56K resistor stuff (idk if the plug/cable has one or not) applies to my Mi Pad 4 or not.

Attached: FLOVEME 3A Micro USB LED Magnetic Braided Fast Charging Data Cable 1M For Smartphone iPad Pro Tablet (600x600, 16K)

Is there any good cheap rope for practicing tying knots?

just go to a hardware store and buy a length of rope for a few bucks

that would require me leaving the house

Weird.

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-015739.png (1010x2102, 345K)

Anyone else in here bought weed seeds on Wish?

Mine came through but they're all Male which is a little bit of a bother. Might use them for edibles.

a-are those clothes for you?

You still have a lot to live for, user.

Send pic, when you recive it.

dude weed lmao

jk, pretty much all Chinese seeds are bullshit in one way or another. Best to avoid all together if possible. If you're after seeds the darkweb could help you out no problem

Just got a bonus in. What are the hot chinkshit memes to spend this money on?

There was an user who ordered a ton of different chink weed seeds. He was supposed to keep us updated on which ones turned out to be the real deal but he just stopped posting.
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=https://pastebin.com/tHX3iZ3G

Are there any good 2.0 PC speakers on China sites?

I need to get some. Which ones are recommended?

Attached: z200.jpg (1500x1397, 398K)

Bdsm rope might work

sauce

programming socks
IEMs that you really don't need
shitty screwdrivers
shark card
USB cables that will last
kevlar shoelaces
pcb etching equipment
condenser microphone

The metal toggle ones are more expensive, and are hinged instead of sliding.

Keep in mind when having private chat with store owners, some of them have many storefronts and aliases even if it looks like they are independant and competing against each other.

Attached: quality-mask-silicone-realistic.jpg (700x700, 51K)

>Wish
Delete it

>realistic silicone mask
owo

>>>Chink Shit Infographic
>chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Says that aliexpress doesn't accept paypal
>When paypal itself sent me an email about some aliexpress sales
Wait what

I remember a few years back everyone on /csg/ was mad for little desk fans.

What's the go to one? There's a Honeywell one on Amazon for £20 but if I can chinkify that shit, I'm up for that too.

Attached: 1481610962496.jpg (660x819, 62K)

idk what you received but they dont.

These are way less comfortable than you'd think

only a small amount of sellers accept paypal

gongtian was the meme fan

People still /budgetaudio/ here?
My Neewer BM-800 started outputting more noise, and is less sensitive in general.
This happened after installing my new desk, where in the process I probably fucked it up by knocking it around or something.
Do people still mod theirs? and are there schematics? my neewer insides look different than the other brands.

Who has changed the phone battery with one with higher capacity?

Are Airdots worth my time and money? I want to live the true wireless meme

>Airdots
better get some real fake i12 TWS 1:1 AirPod clones.

Might get you laid too.

here's a challenge for you fags. what can i sneak into work that looks like a keychain, but has a screen?

security only lets us bring phones if they get a giant fucking security sticker on them. you can see why i don't want them to put this thing on my phone. If i can put it on my keys, i can listen to some music or podcasts at my soul draining job. otherwise i don't really care anyway.

asked this an audio thread, but might be more appropriate here.

Attached: 3-Low-Residue-Labels.jpg (600x450, 221K)

an mp3 player that is*

anything good out there?

Attached: Limbo-Blue-Mp3-Player---USB-Flash-Drive--512-Mb-_70698015.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

could you get a case and let them put it on that?
or get a skin and peel the skin off?

Anybody ever bought polarized 3D glasses for cinemas? I want to buy something slightly better than the cheap ass plastic shit you get at the cinemas themselves, and it seemed all the "premium" glasses you get over here are all just marked up chink shit anyway. I'm planning on buying these, but I don't know if there's anything I should know beforehand. I'm pretty sure I need linearly polarized glasses at 90/0 degrees.
aliexpress.com/store/product/1pcs-Mental-Frame-Passive-3D-Linear-polarized-glasses-Linear-Polarizer-3D-Glasses-for-Imax-cinema-Movie/604780_32820466966.html

Attached: 1530070325092.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

these niggers won't put it on the case sadly. I'm seriously thinking about finding a way to print my own and putting it on the case. I just need to right foil stickers and to print the company logo and number on it.

I'm also looking for a good mp3 player (not as a keychain though).
Price range is about 20-30€
Also nothing that looks like a toy.
The infographic in the OP talks about Benjie and Ruizu but the chinks who sell benjie on aliexpress do not look trustworthy and Ruizu's products look like toys.

notice me pham

Get instead reals i10 TWS, these cost around 30-32 usd.

>Bought chink dev board, esp32
> after a month I got a refund due to seller and that it was still in china.
> Two days after the refund went though it showed up in america
>Today it said it was being shipped to my state
It looks like I am getting my esp32 tomorrow.

where tf do you work that they require you to use that?

I need a hub for quick desk hot plugging between laptops and I'd love to avoid one of these
youtu.be/Uh6iKilgtG0
any recommendations, please?

Also how do I look for a thermally conductive tape or pads to stick the copper heatsinks and the small copper tiles for tablets?

Depends on you, user.

Can Jow Forums recommend an SBC (or similar lower-power, stable device) for running Android TV?
Main use would be streaming x265/HEVC-encoded 1080p/4K media over ethernet, and also Spotify (this is why I am thinking of going with the Android TV approach).
I've looked into the Rock64 and ODROID C2/XU4, but both seem to have their stability issues. This device should just werk™ and be stable.
Looking for

Attached: Android_TV_Flat_page_4.jpg (600x400, 40K)

A ditchdigger/wagecuck job for unskilled failures like myself to work at til i pull myself up by my bootstraps. Working on that now, either coding-meme or some landscaping/cleaning service.

the security to exit is for shrinkage(theft.) retarded you-know-whats like to steal expensive shit. So if you want to register your phone. You have to bring your phone in, prove it's yours(bring a bill with your name), then have loss prevention slap a giant, anti-tampering foil sticker on the back of your nice phone. I go 8 hours a day with nothing but the sounds of heavy machinery. Ever since, I've been trying to figure out a way to bring some entertainment. Normal people just bring their phone, but I just can't do it man.

then they have security to enter because some stupid you-know-what brought a gun to work by accident.

Attached: 1536593918059.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

>>>
Get some cheap ipadish mp4 player and have them stick a sticker on that?

yeah thats a great idea, except it's like a 1phone policy thing, no other technology, sorry to dwell on this. So dumb. I'm gonna quit this year. You guys have already helped me out. So thank you.

Well you could also buy some old second hand smartphone, some budget android shit, those toys with 480x854 screen will cost to nothing, especially used, and will do just fine as a music player. And checks the mark for being a phone.

Oh boy, oh boy!
My new replacement GPU fans just arrived!
I finally managed to get my hands on a working R6790 Twin Frozr II, but the fans seem to be slowing down.

Time to get them changed!

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-192813.jpg (564x638, 191K)

Alright! Let see those babies spin!
This is going to be so... wait what stop STOP!
No! NOOOOO!

Attached: nononoNONONOOO.jpg (682x476, 297K)

Chaaaaaaang!

Attached: IMG_20190421_194640.jpg (1341x1832, 790K)

>pcb etching equipment
Such as?

>dear fiend, install right, regards
lmao

Not worth it, buy local.

What happened here?

Attached: IMG_20190421_201712.jpg (1080x1200, 181K)

Walnut V2s

>shipping canceled

happened to me recently i got the parcel anyways

I'd get a skin for your phone

If you can put the sticker on yourself I'd put a patch of a skin the size of the sticker and put the sticker on top of the skin.

I'm not sure but your arrow is counter-chronological. The latest update is that the package was shipped.
Item might have been returned/delayed due to something about security, re-packaged and then sent back out?

I'm devastated. The entire card is now bricked and there is no way I'm putting those fans on another card.

That is 6 bucks(+ card) wasted.

I wonder if the seller is willing to refund the fan with the promise not to leave a scalding one-star-review with scary pictures of burnt GPU corpses?

Attached: IMG_20190421_195405_20190421203831642.jpg (1536x2048, 1.78M)

aren't the seeds legal in a lot of places, might as well get them from a trusted store, chink seeds are 99% scam

Shipping stuff to TORILLE PERKELE is too dangerous so they returned it.

so android tv box? I have T95Q and it plays and streams 1080p no problem, apparently 4K too but I dont have 4K display, and it has build-in ethernet port. Only issue I have the remote it comes with sucks(its IR and lack air mouse, feels cheap), I'll recommend W1 airmouse.

who's that qt lady?

>gongtian
is it still worth getting?

>browse chink shopping sites just before falling asleep
>next day
>foubd out I bought shit that I could find in the hardware store
>barely remember that I ordered
am I the only one that does this?

>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
RS components in UK are good for that shit.

you should post the review regardless. The only way the seller can redeem themselves is if they get you a new card.

Which will never happen.

Lifesmart meme hexagons are here and pretty nice. The lights themselves are great but the app is shit and I can’t figure out how to connect to my google home like it claims to be able to do. I wish it had more effects or a fully programmable mode.

Those paper crafts in the front were from AliExpress too, but don’t bother with them — the paper is too thick for paper crafts and the print quality is worse than a home photo printer.

Attached: D64EDD48-80EE-4321-8EDF-818AD58DD431.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

Is there a recommended/passable chink e-reader?

Attached: r2yb1xqpspw11.jpg (750x935, 81K)

how much kg of makeup does she wear?

what's so good about this? is the entire selling point the retro cool look?

No. It's an amp/usb DAC hybrid that works well for the price.

You will not be disappointed for what you pay for.

>amp/usb DAC hybrid

sorry I don't go on /mu/ what does that mean? You can use it as a speaker too?

>• Mijia pen is nice but annoying
>the twisting action that extends/retracts the tip sometimes unscrews
Don't worry friend, it's simply because it's new.
As you use it more it'll unscrew every time.

makes sound louder, and can act as a soundcard for computers.

Don't bother with using them for speakers, they don't push enough power to amplify or drive speakers. They work good with 64ohm earphones though.

They're for my gf (male).

KZ ZSN

Recommend me IEMs that I don't need and/or a condenser microphone

Wtf happened to your card?

tin t2 with audiobudget discount

>user shares his experience with Vargo VX3
UPDATE:
After about 48hours of use I noticed random apps being installed to the phone. MalwareBytes shows it having an infected File Manager with a trojan. I reset the phone to make sure it wasnt something I installed and its obviously the Custom ROM itself with the trojan.

Since its from Banggood I'm gonna attempt to get a full refund. Few different ways I;m thinking. First thru Banggood itself. Then if that fails I'll either dispute thru PayPal. Or possibly just from my bank itself.

Either way it's got a virus and unless this seller is sending me a new virus-less ROM they can get fucked. Because the Vargo VX3 is an under-used Chink phone it has/had little Pajeet support on XDA or whatever and I'm also thinking fuck this guy even if I could root and swap ROMs he still is a fucker.

I should've listened to the other user's but I didn't know until after I bought it. Going to get a Redmeme maybe.

I'm interested in the GPD Pocket, but it would cost me 3 months salary to buy (thanks to my currency and working part time). Is there any cheaper option?
Also, my brother likes the 3ds and I was wondering about cheap options. How worth is the switch?

List what you want (also with the switch wait a bit since nintendo is announcing a new version soon that might be cheaper or better)

Isn't it cheaper to get the i12s?

holy fuck fasttech 15% off for easter. redmeme note 7 4gb 64gb for 190bux... seems good right?

yes, do it.

Ok. Ordered a Redmeme Note 7, case, and screens from fast tech. Just over 200 with the coupon code.

I started a refund request on Banggood and started a report in Paypal's Resolution Center. I think either thru Banggood, Paypal, or my bank I will get a refund. If I have to burn my Banggood or even my Paypal account, so be it. But fuck getting scammed on some chink-phone virus.
The only other question is do I sell it locally. Im tempted to do it. But I might even just put it up and straight up tell people its infected and if they want to try to flash it to go ahead and buy it for cheap off me. I dunno. Either way I basically have a paper-weight now.