Android browsers

I'm dumping Brave since they added "Brave Rewards", but Firefox is still a memory heavy laggy piece of shit. Best bet seems to be Bromite, but Bromite's ad blocking is a lot less flexible than Brave or Firefox with extensions. Plus can I trust Bromite not to be stealing my passwords and shit when it seems to just be made by some random guy? Sure it's open source but that doesn't mean anything unless someone else is actually auditing the source.

Attached: 32685733.png (196x196, 8K)

Your phone must be absolute shit if Firefox lags and is "slow"

just go to Brave settings and disable the reward button, u paranoid retard

Brave rewards is a good feature, you retard.

use bitwarden

Attached: varg.jpg (632x462, 42K)

Lightning

Firefox Lite

Firefox Klar is all you need. Best browser tbqh

Firefox with addons ublock origin, umatrix, privacy possum. On android and pc.

Firefox focus for captchas. Open Focus with firefox for android's share menu.

For old computers use last available version of chrome. xp/vista. Linux has high performance overhead and so does windows 10.

Kiwi browser would be 100% perfect if it was completely FOSS.
Black mode, address bar at the bottom.... Bromite doesn't have it.

Linux is a kernel

Outdated but still somehow the best

Have you actually tried firefox? It was a laggy piece of shit couple of years ago.

I've recently started using lightning, you should check it out.
Pros:
>leightweight
>you can chose startpage.com as the search engine
>you can have a visible tab bar (reason I use it)

Cons:
>I think the project is dead
>completely crashes when you click on some links, e.g. any startoage result. This can be remedied by opening in a new tab instead.

Bromite has all of that because chromium has all of that

Firefox klar.
- reduced to a minimum
- no plugins
- build-in adblocker
- using do not track shit and all that stuff
- fast af

So?

Use Samsung Browser. Problem solved.

naked browser. super minimal and awesome

Attached: nb.png (506x900, 93K)

Tried it cause your screenshot looked nice. Felt janky af. I'm sticking with lighting.

dont all android browser use chromium as their base anyways? or atleast render through webkit?

The whole point of Brave was opting into a targeted advertising program. Was it not clear from the outset what you were getting into?

Attached: BraveAdware3_0.jpg (904x1037, 207K)

Get cucked brave bois

even on newer phones the scrolling fluidity is like night and day how much worse it is on Firefox.

Its still the best browser and it's what I use but if you don't notice the lagging scrolling you must be blind

Firefox doesn't.

I using bromite, where are th eoptions for global black theme and bottom address bar

Lightning browser

Just use firefox fenix, it's not officially released yet but it's damn fast and the session thing they got going is pretty comfy. You can also stay in incognito mode permanently and thus have the functionality of firefox focus baked right in.

This

>Linux has high performance overhead
looking at the average xp/vista computer, or atleast the ones I have, a supporting GNU/Linux distro might be the best choice if you want it to just work well
I don't know how bad windows 10 is, but it has a 32 bit version so it can't be too bad

chrome://flags duet, dark mode, dark ui

Attached: Screenshot_Bromite_20190421-104043.png (1080x1920, 243K)

Right now i use firefox lite, duckduckgo's browser, icecat or w3m on termux depending on my mood