Sup nerds, I still run OS X Sierra with no problems...

sup nerds, I still run OS X Sierra with no problems, why should I upgrade to Mojave like apple keeps telling me to and risk slowing down my shit? Running a 2012 macbook pro w/16gb ram btw

Attached: MacOS_Mojave_Desktop.jpg (377x236, 14K)

gentoo

you shouldn't update, but you should get a better computer.

Arch

i'd probably ignore it unless things are breaking

Applel is a joke and can only support their OS for TWO YEARS before they deprecated them. Every year they release a new fagOS and stop releasing updates for the 2 year old version.

The dark theme is fucking sexy desu

Windows 7 Ultimate doesn't have this issue. Stupid POSIX nigger.

not the new macbook

This. Windows is the white man's OS.

>iShit

t. Pajeet

No, sir, I am 100% Aryan.

You are retard, nothing prevents you to downgrade if you have issues, it is not an iOS

Im on a 2011 w/ 4gb ram and still run Mavericks. Why update if everything still works?

Just like most point release linux distros

But to be fair they do support pretty old devices so supporting old OSes isn't necessarily their priority

sup nerds, I still run OS X Sierra with no problems, why should I upgrade to Mojave like apple keeps telling me to and risk slowing down my shit? Running a 2012 macbook pro w/16gb ram btw

Attached: 1525526936130.png (1009x743, 463K)

BTW, you can suck Steve Jobs' dead dick and fuck off with ya little questions dumb faggot

Steve Jobs is doesn't love you anymore guys he's deaaad

I installed High Sierra on my old mini (technically not supported) and it works fine, and I still have a hard drive so your memebook would probably be fine.