Arch linux

>arch linux
>i3-gaps

Attached: soyboy2.jpg (525x394, 48K)

gaps are fucking stupid

This. I don't want to waste space on i3, that's why I use it in the first place

i3-gaps is stupid for sure, but why is arch bad?

I haven't tried it yet

You're in for a hot mess if you try, bucko

spbp

>suckless
>bloat
>minimalist
>exclusive content
>white nationalism

Attached: luke.png (428x659, 529K)

I run Fedora, is it hard to use or something?

You have to go through the CLI installation (not difficult but if you haven't yet, it's your first time) and you need to have enough understanding of Linux to set it up from base

>arch
>try to install i3
>it defaults to the gaps fork

Attached: 1553427950683.png (1228x1150, 230K)

It's not hard as long as you're not afraid of a commandline, which 90% of people are for some reason.

your post is cringe and bluepilled

he is a zoomer stuck in a boomer bod with an ugly mutt face

no wonder he chases asian females

No you dont, arch was my first distro, and I learned a lot but it was straightforward.

this absolute retard thinks that computer science is writing numbers in front of your text row files

>Eunuchs tools

Doesn't he have a boyfriend that he calls every other stream?

>white nationalist
>isn't white
Wtf America?

Have you ever seen a Jow Forums meet up? Most of the people are brown.

i3-gaps is aesthetically pleasing and all of you faggots screaming at it can't install it.
Cope harder

this pretty much
the whole point of i3 is not to waste any screen space

The point of i3 is to take screenshots for desktop threads

he isn't a CS guy though, he's a language fag

good on him for finding a tool that works for him but I wouldn't take any hardware advice from him, his knowledge seems to be "LenovoGood = $TRUE"

he isn't going to be giving us a concise introduction to x86 asm anytime soon either

I enjoy his vim videos though, hope he keeps it up

Attached: 1552879638343.jpg (448x227, 117K)

The point of i3 is to quickly and responsively switch between windows and workspaces. Any piece of shit DE/WM lets you maximize things to "not waste screen space"

Alt tab / alt `

>>suckless
>>bloat
>>minimalist
>>exclusive content
>>white nationalism
I see no problem, sane thinking human beeing.
why did you point out that he's white. That's racist

yeah, he now has some awkward autistic yes-man with him on streams

You know, It's because of point&click adventure games like windows

in point&click you are presented with set of options and pick needed
> 1) action(pointing)
> 2) learning what i want

with keyboard it is backwards
> 1) knowing what i want
> 2) action/typing

Also consider misstypes. Most of normies misstype a lot

>can't install it
>implying

I'm not in the loop, what's this mutt doing lately beside shilling his useless riced setup and being holier than thou about everything

hes went the patreon route.
pretty hypocrite of him gating content with patreon, content thats about free and open source software. But the real problem is the faggots that pay for that shit.

Where is the hypocrisy?

had a beef with some other jackass about the same thing

He's an Arab but by American standards, he's white

So this faggot is still alive? I watched some rant which he did alone in the forest and I thought oh boy this guy is not gonna make it to summer

>my channel will be manpages in video format guys
>a month of teen worship later
>DONATE TO MY PATREON ITS BECAUSE OF NERDS LIKE YOU IM MAKING VIDEOS HAHA SO IRONIC RIGHT ;)

I think this is a global phoenomena. Red pill gang likes to spend money on sandniggers on tubes

Attached: jubes.jpg (1209x1600, 514K)

When was this?
When I ran pacman -S i3 I didn't get the gaps version.

Actually Lebanese are closer to Greeks genetically which makes them white, only retarded brainless think Lebanese are arabs

Lebanese aren’t Arabs dingus

Just because it defaults to gaps fork doesn't mean the default config has gaps.

Why can he be shilled but when you mention other Jow Forumstubers you are threatened?

Attached: dafuq.png (428x584, 388K)

His videos are pretty useless aside from occasionally letting me know about software I've never heard of, but I find them comfy. Ten dollars a month to access a mumble server though. Wew.

>but why is arch bad?
Because it's like gentoo but without compiling the source code.

>Why can he be shilled
Luke is the most hated e-celeb in Jow Forums, especially among jannies/mods. I have never seen ONE Rossmann thread EVER being deleted, while Luke threads are constantly being deleted.

ok taleb

Whatever Ahmed

tfw i also used to think alt+tab is any good.

alt+tab works passably when one has no more than 2 windows.

I know mods have a problem with his spam but I wouldn't mind one thread where he is in but other Jow Forumsentoomen youtubers are mentioned. I like the content.

Black PR is still a PR, man. How new r u?

baldie said a few times "I won't paywall content", and he indeed did not paywall content, according to what he wrote on Patreon - that patrons get some bullshit like access to his Mumble server and cabin videos.

I prefer to small gaps because for me it's more aesthetically pleasing. I bind a key to disable gaps when I need more space.
But sure big gaps are stupid.

I am Emacs, dark skinned and catholic. Can I play too?

No. Luke "The Mad Arab" Smith only plays with Southern Baptists.

you have to install the i3-gaps package

Look who I am responding to. claimed that installing i3 on arch actually installs i3-gaps. I told him that that wasn't the case for me. Learn to read shithead.

>Mediterraneans
>white

why does he lie about not browsing Jow Forums

Where do you get that he is Lebanese? Because he has dark eyes?

akshually the middle east used to be roman, so arabs are white

Arabs don't extend as far as Lebanon. Arabs are more southern.

Attached: whitewoper.png (285x141, 3K)

Using the retarded new definition of Arab.

No
Arch Linux
Compiz standalone

>thinks theres an advantage to wasting time compiling garbage
no there isnt user your .2s difference opening chromium isnt gonna change jack fucking shit
>b-b-but use flags!!!111
autism, nobody who is sane uses them.
there's a reason why most kernel and software devs use sane distros like ubuntu or fedora

i3 is bloat
plain linux console is where it's at

I would just use the virtual terminal with tmux, but you need Xorg for most of the web.

It's amazing how all of you that seem to hate him have such an intimate knowledge of his content.
Just stop watching it all if you hate it so much...

why the fuck would you use a tiling window manager when you could just install a DE

Jow Forums why are you so poor
it just $25/month to watch some autist vlog

Attached: 2019-04-21-222109_547x395_scrot.png (547x395, 128K)

Luke barely knows how to use a computer.

but muh shell scrips
look at my destop, i had to copy and paste a bunch of shit from the arch wiki
an look how much virtue signalling i do on my youtube channel
i have strong opinions about things i dont really understand, totally not because im parroting what i read on Jow Forums
i brag about the fact that ive never read any books on linux or computer science, because i believe that copying and pasting from stackoverflow and the arch wiki is all you need to be good at it
thats because all i know comes from those sources and based on that knowledge, i don't think you should learn by proper means
i mean, look at me, i can check my email by pressing just *two* buttons instead of the normalfag's *six*! thats how smart i am with the computer
let me say the exact same thing in like all of my videos because i actually dont know anything besides bloat=bad