You do cover your webcams, right Jow Forums?

You do cover your webcams, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555842022236m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_ID_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You never got a passport?

DHS can look at your passport photo so presumably they don't need to peep on your webcam.

They take a photo of you when you get a passport.

I don't use craptops

No. I'm American and as such live in the greatest country in the world. Why would I ever need to travel to another one?

what are passport images? lol

and I don't even have a webcam. I drill through them and the mike on laptops.

>not just opening the laptop up and clipping / detaching the wire that goes to the webcam/mic

ultra brainlet

>Why would I ever need to travel to another one?
instagram selfies for your fellow americans

I look down on any Americnn who has ever gone abroad. It strikes me as inherently unpatriotic. Not only are you leaving the world's best country - implying that somewhere else in the world has something we don't, but you are directly contributing to the economy of another, taking money from the US and giving it to fucking foreigners.

it's almost like

Cringe as fuck

Butthurt europoor commie

this but unironically

Imagine unironically believing this.

Imagine not
Damn straight

Those responses are creepy as ffucck..they read like a H.A.L. Playbook.

Attached: 20190421_064737.jpg (745x1024, 72K)

>America
>the greatest country in the world
hahahahahahaha

When politics has consumed your life

No, it's just pointed at a poster on a wall with naked females.

Anyways, facial recognition is being brought into US airports to flag illegal immigrants or other people who have overstayed their VISAs.

Basically keeping tabs if aliens have left the country.

>not soldering a switch into its powersupply accessible through the case

probably because I don't want to spend $1k plus just on travel to/fro for 8+ hours

They take a picture of you and store it in a database when you get a passport. Presumably JetBlue gets passport information for each flight and loads it into a machine which scans people's faces

Attached: master_photo.jpg (820x429, 118K)

Fucking kill yourself right now I don't even care if you're trolling.

What a nice bait, I like that.

>international flight

I bet she will be surprised to find that there's a photo of her in her passport.

cringe and bluepilled

Just change faces

You do disable it in flags before compiling libreboot which you will install to your laptop, right Jow Forums?

95% of people shouldn't have laptops or smartphones anyway

Attached: 1555184483794.jpg (2544x4000, 1.12M)

european hands typed this post

>implying that somewhere else in the world has something we don't
if you don't you take it, right?

Could expect nothing else from a burgerclap.

Attached: 1550962670241.png (645x586, 236K)

>gives everyone all his data what could go wrong

>oh no why do they all haveand use my data wtf?

Never call me a European you fucking NIGGER

My old nokia can do that

I don't have a webcam.

So they have global database of every person on the planet big woop.

>Amerikistan is a police state
more news at 11

No need to cover your webcam when you've unplugged it from inside.

I don't have a webcam or microphone connected to my computer.

I removed the webcam and mic. Your move glow-in-the-darks

This.

>not having a nicholas cage face for committing crime

Attached: 1545472465765.jpg (154x107, 17K)

Attached: putinlaugh.gif (346x244, 1.86M)

My laptop has Windows Hello and it's too convenient to turn off.

If you've had a state issued ID then they have your picture.

Then what the hell's the point of me having to get "REAL ID" version of my driver's license in order in the future to go on airplanes then if they already know my identity? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_ID_Act

yes

>Implying that somewhere else in the world has something we don't.
>Healthcare that doesn't bankrupt you even if you do in fact have insurance.

how are they detecting and comparing faces? It must be easy to fool it

I don't have a webcam. But the fact that they didn't tell her up front she could opt out is fucked.

>cover your webcam
I use GNU/Linux, so there is no driver support for my webcam

Attached: 1534456594994.png (599x605, 12K)

its way bigger than all the other countries and what the fuck any language that is not english or latin can fuck right off

lol

Attached: 1542400713495.png (955x902, 210K)

>Implying Israel isn't our greatest ally
Jealous Muslim European detected

Luckily your smartphone still has a camera.

Are you a criminal on the run?

>You do cover your webcams, right Jow Forums?
Yes I learned that lesson the hard way along time ago. The first time I thought ever considered security.

Passport / license, why do you think they make you stand there for so long. If it was just a picture it would only take a second.

What happened?

Someone nice sent me email warning with a video of me using my computer naked. Links to others which there was alot plus pictures, name, and email basically everything. It was my first computer, I hadn't thought about security. Not a assumption of secure but not thinking about it at all either way.

I’d just send them the do it faggot meme. Unless you are a female celebrity no one cares about your naked pics. Gonna need to do better then my erect cock and man boobs to blackmail me

Does dried semen counts?

It wasn't blackmail, they sent me a message saying my computer was infected and proof of it. They were being nice. And yes later on I've had to deal with the we have your nudes and will release them unless you send us more nudes attempts, its just stupid.

Are you a girl? Or what. That shit would have 0 effect on me

based

nice trips.
also anons posting twitter memes because can't deny the true

trips, confirmed based

name another country with total free speech, permissive gun rights, and uncensored internet that's not a third world shithole

Checked, based, and redpilled

Attached: 1555601291073.jpg (357x423, 34K)

I'm European and I do believe America is the greatest country on the planet, although several countries are better to live in.

What webcam?

Attached: 280.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

/thread

Attached: 1555875764536.jpg (467x698, 52K)

Yes.
Maybe zero effect on you now but how would you have reacted at 10-11 years old, not one person having this but 10's of websites. One of which has your name, age, address, school, email address and account names. Saying you wouldn't care is unrealistic.

if someone has naked pictures of you as a minor the proper course of action is to threaten to bring the feds down on them

I dont have a webcam

>The information is provided by the United States Department of Homeland Security from existing holdings
The absolute state of this 7th world shithole they call the USA.
topkek

I use an open source webrtc blocker so websites cannot access my mic or can and I never get malware because I use an amazing anti virus software called common sense™ and Linux

No I just unplug it
>having a built in webcam ever

It's hard to take over other countries without going to them.

only when masturbating

I don't have a webcam because I'm not a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>America
>not a third world shithole
hahahahahahaha

permissive licenses hahaha--freedom of guns is where its at.

found the down syndromite

You drivers license picture is digital and shared with the government, they also probably slipped a document under your pen that you signed stating that you consented to the info being shared with the feds and another document consenting to being pulled over and being given a breathalyzer at any time for any reason at around the same time.

Attached: 1555882323760.jpg (634x767, 97K)

freedom 0: im free to shoot what i want when i want

freedom 1: im free to study how my gun is made and change it so it shoots how i wish

freedom 2: im free to distribute copies of my gun to help others

freedom 3: im free to redistribute modified versions of my gun in order to help the community

why take your guns when they can just take away the right to freely use your guns

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Not baiting. They already have you in their database, they know what it looks like, where you live etc. So using your information for a productive purpose like OP's pic is actually good and makes the boarding process much easier and quicker, unless you are some sort of terrorist or a criminal.

I just had a fun battle with some pretty shitty malware on my system, and a good host of TCP connections fueling it.

I wouldn't imagine having a webcam. I don't want you to see my boi pussy

its like you want big gun to swoop in and steal your mods and sell them for profit and give you nothing

Attached: An american!.jpg (1440x1080, 219K)

let me guess, you were using windows

I truly feel proud to be an American today.

Attached: 1438045717544.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

smelly euros SEETHING

>combating European Anti-Semitism
>American law
Not sure if this is a dig on Europeans or if my local politicians are really that stupid.

shieeet