Why don't iToddlers celebrate Easter?

Why don't iToddlers celebrate Easter?

Attached: 1522245959384.png (784x826, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3xP8jdKB
princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf
nature.com/articles/28478
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religion is a plague on society that perpetuates olden ideas and philosophies, tears apart families, friendships and relationships, and consistently holds society back from advancing.
There's no denying that a world where religious myths are completely eradicated, via whatever means neccessary, would be several factors better than what we have now.
I don't usually like or support Apple, but they deserve some praise for once here.
For once, Apple is based.
Christians BTFO.

Attached: 1540322249394.png (720x952, 245K)

>tips

fpbp

why can't they just remove all religious holidays from the calendar

I'm tired of seeing all of them

they realised that steve wont respawn so they just removed every other religion too

>Religion is a plague on society that perpetuates olden ideas and philosophies, tears apart families, friendships and relationships, and consistently holds society back from advancing.
>There's no denying that a world where religious myths are completely eradicated, via whatever means neccessary, would be several factors better than what we have now.
Yeah, but, four day weekend bro

iToddlers don't believe in Christianity. They believe in Steve Jobs and Tim Apple.

You're half right however Easter is comfy and a good time for family and community bonding

this

Based and clownpilled

>Easter is comfy and a good time for family and community bonding
But just do that on the regular weekends or non-religious public holidays? Also, no one I've ever known has treated Easter as an actual wholesome and worthwhile event, we all just saw it as a short time where you can get massive amounts of chocolate for cheap prices at the grocery store. I don't think many people would care if it disappeared one day.

Poo in the Loo

Attached: 475608C4-0774-4F92-9171-3DCF19E0D6E7.webm (640x1136, 1.14M)

>Religion is a plague on society that perpetuates olden ideas and philosophies, tears apart families, friendships and relationships, and consistently holds society back from advancing.

The exact opposite is true.

>poo in loo
>he says, while showing he uses an iphone
I don't think you're using that meme right

t. brainwashed cultist incapable of free thought

fpwp
religion literally does the opposite of tearing apart families and all that. most geniuses we've ever had have been Christian and the closer you get to the truth the more you will believe. Atheism provides nothing, no reason to live outside of nihilistic hedonism.
Come back.

>nobody can come to religion on their own lol
yeah ok buddy keep jerkin it to hentai

As much as you are right, Easter is still a public holiday, and worse is that it isn't on a set day.
So being removed from a calendar is just an inconvenience.

liberals are the primary buyers of apple shit
liberals hate Christianity because its associated with whiteness, even though most of them are white themselves (self hating cuckolds)
therefore they hate Easter since it's a Christian holiday

Civilization is the result of organized religion. Without it, there is no civilization.

fpwp
stop being nigger

Attached: im king nigger wat 16 color.png (640x480, 34K)

so you are admitting that your usual work life DOESNT permit you being comfortable or connecting with your community, and you are admitting that you NEED to be a remote part of a cult celebrating a bearded pedo in the sky in order to be allowed to just get the bare minimum of human decency, i.e. connecting with your family, going?

sucks to be you then

How to calculate the date of Easter. pastebin.com/3xP8jdKB

Attached: th (1).jpg (135x108, 5K)

>zombies
Ugh. How 2010.

>just hebrew things

>How to calculate the date of Easter.
>look at a calendar that isnt shit

>Not supporting Caturday.

Attached: Really_Cat.jpg (400x378, 35K)

Attached: F5602C01-8647-41E0-8B45-E658CEDF52E1.jpg (643x960, 487K)

Religion literally does tear apart families and all that though. Kids get killed by their parents for being athiests all the time. Some will (rightfully so) want to distance themselves from any family members they see practicing these ancient, toxic beliefs.
Most modern-day geniuses would agree that religion is ridiculous, since scientific advancement keeps disproving the olden mythology all the time. Whilst Atheism does not validate the typical creationist reasons for living, it provides a much better one if you look deeper into it: humans exist not to serve a god, but rather to serve themselves. The meaning of life, then, is to sustain our environments, advance in technology and science, and discover and explore outside the boundaries of our solar system. We were given a blank canvas, and it's our job to craft it into something truly legendary.
Religion, however, is much worse than Atheism in that it provides an illusion of a purpose and encourages lack of free thought and scientific advancement, because "the word of god" is far more important than any real logic or reasoning ever could be. This makes it ultimately toxic towards the development of humanity.
Wake up.

Many cult members join cults on their own volition after being exposed to a cult's propaganda and mythology, however these people are still seen as unfortunate, entrapped souls. How is a person joining a religion on their own volition then any different?

Civilisation is human nature, not the result of organised religion.

Cringe

>religion literally does the opposite of tearing apart families and all that.
religions do nothing, people do.
religons in theory are the best thing to do to live in harmony, history tells us humans don't care much about precepts.
>most geniuses we've ever had have been Christian
>most
What about the remaining, what are the criterias to be chosen as a genius? Geniuses repartition looks random enough to be considered... random with a bit of dna involved, nothing holy.
> the closer you get to the truth the more you will believe
>the truth
what truth
>more you will believe
What does "believe more" means? Just believing is not enough, what kind of ritual do you have to go through to prove that you believe more than the others?
>Atheism provides nothing
what do religions prove?
>no reason to live outside of nihilistic hedonism
It's up to you to decide what you want to do with you limited time on earth, I have hard time following orders when I don't understand why the person or entity that wrote them is not here anymore and can't be hold accountable for the problems that are bound to occur.
I have no problems finding goals in my life and I don't believe in a single superior entity.
If there was one and I had the opportunity to talk to it then I would gladly bitch about the situation here on earth.

Caturday is the exception

???

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

>retarded britbong itoddler makes yet another appearance this time without hiding his origins
kys

Attached: retard.jpg (338x600, 39K)

Lmao who tf uses brave

Attached: ECDCFCF4-8C50-4FA8-8F44-70DCC41C7651.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

iFag and dead battery: best friends forever

>clearly on charge after a day at work
Retard.

>more damage control
kys, its easier

[X] based
[X] redpilled

>everything that disproves my worldview is damage control
Laughing

I'm thankful there's religion to bring more to life than the idea of waking up, working some, and going to bed. Our ancestors already proved you can live in cold caves and hunt for a living, without vaccines, without veganism, without space exploration.... We need to be united and humane. Progress for the sake of change is void of meaning.

>Civilization is the result of organized religion
Retard.
There was necessarily civilization BEFORE religion. Therefore civilization can't be the result of religion.
>nb4 it wasn't real civilization

>battery dies in a day
phonelet

>remove Easter from calendar
pure coincidence goy

Attached: 1480286984294.png (500x560, 16K)

based and woke

Attached: 1555602992948.jpg (646x652, 138K)

>t. Never uses phone because he has no friends

its anti-semitic

Based and redpilled
Daily reminder it has been empirically proven religiosity stifles scientific innovation.

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf

Daily reminder the overwhelming majority of leading scientists are atheist

nature.com/articles/28478

Daily reminder religious people are less intelligent according to dozens of studies.

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Religious people are literally a lesser breed of human

Attached: mooney1.jpg (630x750, 73K)

>china
>japan

>not religious

da fuq?

This is fake news. My calender has nothing on default aside from people's birthdays that were entered in Contacts.

Based

epic posts my fellow redditors
*tips fedora*
Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger :D

T. Seething religious nut

>frogposter

>be religious and intelligent
>shut down part of your brain
>suddenly you are a liberal atheist moron

Attached: 7K9exrv.png (728x545, 199K)

I feel so euphoric reading your post.

Attached: XZJDBUO.jpg (557x711, 52K)

>I dont usually likes apple
yeah right you dont buddy.

>dumbtugal

religion is the only good thing in society

>It was christian values that brought democracy,freedom
>Like in Soviet Union?
>Then why are you behaving like and itoddler?

>ad personam
typical religion zealot

Fedora tipping intensifies

Who the fuck cares about some made up hippy apparently rising from the dead

Why do you newfags fall for the shittiest of baits?