What technology can save this man?

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (197x194, 58K)

A rope.

/thread

Diet and exercise.

Legitimately the best person on their channel.

He's so fat, it's hard to watch. He always has problems breathing and it looks like he is in pain.

It reminds me of what I am or will be when I gain more fat. Even when you are good at what you do, when you are fat, people always look down on you and assume you are incompetent. That's the hard truth.

I love how Jow Forums is infatuated with this man.

Really speaks to the typical Jow Forums user, do you think Linus hired him to specifically cater to the 4chin crowd? Seems if that is the case, it worked, you are all lapping this guy up.

How does it feel to be manipulated by LTT for ad revenue?

Attached: 1533912139171.gif (480x270, 990K)

Sometimes i have to close the video because it includes this guy
its so fucking hard to watch LTT with this guy

Anthony is based but I can't understand how he can look at himself in the mirror and not think "I need to get myself in shape". Maybe it's childhood trauma.

DNP, a haircut, good clothing, weightlifting, proper diet, anabolic steroids.

>manjaro shill
Nothing can save this man

it's almost like we're a discussion board or something... he needs help. also who gives a shit about "ad revenue," as if 99% of us don't run uBlock origin or some equivalent

Linus knows this and thats the reason why he is sponsoring stuff in the middle of every video, especially on their techlinked channel

Not strong enough

HAM TEH PLANET

This guy is living rent free in you autistic fuckers brains.

Yeah but he is so fat that he is the perfect candidate for a "my 600 pound life" episode

Yeah, you just don't know how deep the rabbit hole actually goes.

Attached: 1555015283881.png (796x833, 1.09M)

go for a jog lardo

Attached: 1522570066840.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

how the fuck did he fit

Maybe that can be their next long term project? Sponsored by Arch Linux!

Unironically, it's probably comfort eating combined with severe depression.
When you hate yourself, you don't care what your actions do to your body for that momentary feel good. Looking in the mirror and seeing how he looks probably fuels that self-hate even more.

He should get liposuction as a kick-start.

Even tjen those companies are wasting money. I will never buy that stuff.

That's not how advertising works, genius.

i unironically think he's alright. him standing still open mouthed was so unexpected it made me smile too

Attached: comfortable pokemon.jpg (640x640, 34K)

A large flight of stairs

A mod clicking the "delete and ban" button next to your retarded offtopic e-celeb post.

I don't assume he is incompetent I just find it highly offputting how fat he is

He may be ugly as fuck but he makes up for it with seemingly being more knowledgable than the rest of the chucklefucks who work there

If the company doesnt see an increase in sales they will not sponsor ltt, or they will go out of business and not be able anyway.
Or maybe not, but then they arr losing money which is great.

A cable then.

Sexbots.

Calm down arch user

They clearly hired him because he matches most of their demographics. A lot of tech geeks tend to be fat dudes with neckbeards.

Just because *you* claim that you will never buy that stuff, they have millions of viewers and some are likely to be interested.
Even if the viewer doesn't buy it, the product is now on their mind.

Possible conversation at work:
>"Hey we need to build a quick and easy website, any ideas?"
>Hmm, I think there's a site called BasedSpace that lets you do that
>"OK thanks, we'll look into it"

He needs to use gentoo

You got that wrong, it's

>WHAT CAN SAVE TECHNOLOGY FROM THIS MAN

Attached: 8757643.gif (100x100, 31K)