inc.com/sonya-mann/drupal-larry-garfield-gor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/
macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/gas_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck is the FOSS community full of degenerates

only degenerates are too poor to pay for software

jesus fucking christ it's real

I've been using debian for almost a year, what do I switch to now? which distro has the least amount of mentally ill people and degenerates attached?

oh boy im so excited
i hope this wont have any effect on devuan

The problem is that there's no good software to pay for, even if I wanted to. MacOS is hot garbage that's always broken and doesn't run on anything but $2000 trashfires with keyboards that break in 3 months from dust. Windows is absolute Pajeet shit that's full of security holes and spies on you. All of the proprietary Unices are dead or dying. So what's left? OpenBSD with a file system that doesn't support SSD trimming? OpenIndiana which relies on GNU/BSD userland components anyways? And then there's Linux, which sort of works. But now there's trannies.

So what now?

Attached: 9bydsps3o9321.png (1409x1600, 2.12M)

arch doesn't have this problem

stop giving a fuck if the programmers take dick in the ass or not is an option

Probably whatever North Korea uses. This type of thing isn’t going away and it won’t be long until it’s the norm (even more so than it already is). I do often wonder why social justice warrior culture is so prevalent in the tech community, but honestly I think it’s actually just prevalent everywhere and in everything these days. The culture war has already been lost to ultra progressive liberalism.

Because it's full of hobbyist who work in these project because they are having fun. SJW bullshit makes it unfun so they leave.

>finally settle down with debian
>this happens
What now?

Attached: stop_kaguya.png (747x422, 120K)

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

You have to care when you have individuals like coraline ada out there. These people believe in kicking out competent programmers off of projects for disagreeing with their politics and belief systems, and in a “post meritocracy” world where a tranny gets the job for being a tranny instead of the white or Asian guy who is more qualified and competent.

Honestly I’d have no problem with these people if they didn’t have to inject their politics into everything and be perpetually offended by everything.

>he's literally blind
>he uses "sdhartman" and "hartmans" instead of...
>shartman

JEJ

If you're like most people, you won't give a shit about other people's BDSM or gender roleplay and just continue to live in your frame of reference.

>maintainer of good software does things you don't like in their private life
>OY VEY DEBIAN IS FINISHED WHAT USE NOW?

Attached: 1539471898929.png (1267x785, 97K)

Unironically this: If you didn't know this guy was into freaky BDSM shit, would you be happy with the OS? If so, then fuck off about this guy. He's a nobody and your OS is still great.

Well, that guy isn't quite like Mr.Coraline Ada who only is really a verbose advocate for his own world view (in which he unsurprisingly deserves a lot of respect and benefits other people don't get and even gets to define "how" the world is), and nothing else.

>not trans
>not submissive
>not a cuck (afaik)

Is he even open-source?

missing the point
>pro LGBTQWZXYL+
>for tranny rights
>respects the CoC fully
>bdsm shit

>i have no job or aspirations to be anything
>i will change gender to keep me occupied

> bdsm shit
I don't see the issue with that. The BDSM community traditionally hasn't been terribly obnoxious to everyone else.

LGBTQWZXYL+ has more than a few people who seriously advocate that everyone should have to participate in their fantasy and that they're superior / deserve superior benefits / [...] anyhow and so on.

Man, who cares? Come back when he actually advocates for or applies post-meritocracy in his work, otherwise software quality is not at risk at all.
Even CoC can't really accomplish anything much to harm the quality of software.

>here's a guy who LITERALLY gets off to having control of every single aspect of his "vassal's" life
>let's make him leader of our project!
:) :) :) :)

Possibly in the past that was a option. The option was not to infect projects with unrelated ideology that has nothing to do with software. They could be human, instead they have decided against that, you have decided against that.

A sex pervert normalizing the actions of other sex perverts and forcing their values on a community using their position is cause for concern.

I don't really see the problem, short of him potentially enforcing the CoCk. Who cares if he's a degenerate? So are most of you.

Not the same thing. Your boss may also want to fuck his wife and prostitutes in all their holes, obviously in positions OTHER than pope-approved missionary (and they're shockingly not even underage!).

That doesn't mean it's the same with you and his buddies.

okay. you're free to follow xir/xer if you'd like to.

Who the fuck cares what someone does in their spare time? If you knew half of the shit most programmers do outside of their work you'd be limited to out of date software nobody uses anymore.

The BDSM community is generally aware that not everyone has exactly the same perversions and that you just hook up the people who do.

That a good fractionof humans are sex perverts (never mind that almost everyone is a sex pervert in view of some religious doctrines that would like to exclusively sell "approved" sex to their believers) has been a thing for all of recorded history and presumably beyond.

>deadnaming
I learned a new word today.

Attached: 385[1].jpg (317x267, 12K)

xubuntu

What I see is that OP was the one who sought out his private opinions and linked them to his work, not the other way.
This is absolutely the same as the initial stuff that made coraline famous when >she< tried to kick out a main contributor for "transphobic opinions" on twitter, except now it's you sperglords instead.

Because FOSS talkpoints right now always have to do with freedom, power to the people, etc., which appeal to leftists and degenerates.

Opinions on openSUSE?

Stop acting like this is the problem. The problem is the SJW bullshit politics that prevent real work from being done. I don't care if some faggot shoves shit in his ass on the weekends. Your sexual fetish has no place in software development. I remember around 2012 or so it was "gays just wanna butt fuck in their own homes" and now we have all this faggotry running amok. WE LIVE IN A GNU/SOCIETY.

Attached: 1554572475510.jpg (856x551, 48K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1554416708337.png (459x128, 9K)

It's a Fedora/RHEL alternative by another distro maintaining company.

do what thou will.

>has a sex slave
based
brb switching to debian

The problem is that faggots and other degenerates love to tell everyone the ways to stimulate their anuses better, and this isn't normal in any way. Degenerates actively subvert the previous working enviroment to whatever suits their needs more because of not doing real work, getting bored and looking for bigger and harsher dildoes to put inside.
In the best case scenario people like this blonde faggot aren't the saboteurs themselves but the weak links who break first. It's only a matter of time for another Coraline to arrive and start kicking competent people out of the dev team.

>I remember around 2012 or so it was "gays just wanna butt fuck in their own homes" and now we have all this faggotry running amok.
That's still the case, most SJW aren't minorities in any sense. It's what femoids do to rent-seek.
I'm a total faggot and unironically I hadn't experienced any personal hatred over it until after this shit was at full steam.

At least he isn't the vassal...

Does anybody remember the guy who got pushed out of Drupal for being involved in Gorean stuff?
inc.com/sonya-mann/drupal-larry-garfield-gor.html
That was bullshit and so is this. I think BDSM is fucking weird but he's discussing it in a subreddit specifically for that discussion. If he goes into debian groups to preach about how bdsm is cool, you really should try cuckoldry the thinking man's fetish, etc. then by all means roast him.

The power of Linux HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> and now we have all this faggotry running amok
Time to chant U-S-A?

Again, this is not typical of the BDSM community. It really is a widely accepted norm thing there that fetishes are different, and that most can't be expected to have the same fetishes OR participate.

You see this mainly with the female/trans supremacist movements that gained traction in the USA+its appendages lately.

haven't you ever been out and people shame you for being vanilla?

not him but yes

> If he goes into debian groups to preach about how bdsm is cool, you really should try cuckoldry the thinking man's fetish, etc. then by all means roast him.
As far as I'm concerned, even that wouldn't be that fundamentally different from some chitchat about how you like to overclock your PC to the maximum. It may be off topic talk, but not really terribly problematic as such.

IMO the CoC problem is with vehemently *expecting everyone to play along* with your fantasies. That then is seriously disruptive.

Shamed? No. A bit of the usual banter about being too / not kinky enough both.

Since Ian died, these sjws have been invading Debian one after the other. Is Devual the salvation of Debian? Or should I settle with Ubuntu?

>preach about how bdsm is cool, you really should try cuckoldry the thinking man's fetish
>that wouldn't be that fundamentally different from some chitchat about how you like to overclock your PC to the maximum.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

How the fuck is anyone supposed to trust a guy in a leadership position who gets off of having power over someone? I would not be upset if he was taking it up the ass or pretending to be a female but this is something else.

At some point it's gotta be a liability.

Devuan*

come to arch

>Man, who cares? Come back when he actually advocates for or applies post-meritocracy in his work
The CoC explicitly does this in its writing.

wtf i love proprietary software now

There are plenty of shitty bosses who do that and aren't (probably) into bdsm. If this guy is getting it out of his system in the bedroom and doesn't bring it to work, it's fine.

no, it's not

I'll give proprietary software one thing: if you can't show up in a suit and present yourself as a decent person, you're shown the door.
If you show up on the internal mailing list and go "LOOK HOW MANY COCKS I LIKE TO SUCK, SHLROP SHLROP" you're kicked out and your work is brought into suspect.

You do that in open source FOSS environments and people praise you and every organization is pressed to keep you on because that's what being tolerant is about nowadays: contests to see who can fit the most dicks in their asses.

Hold on, I thought we were meant to hate submissive onions boys? This guy has a submissive female sex slave, isn't he everything we've been asking for?

Install gentoo

Because when you work in a company, you are being paid.
Free and open source software is fucking free and available for anyone to modify however they fucking want. Yeah these people might be weird but at least they are a hundred times more benevolent and useful than your fat neckbeard body that sits around preaching Jow Forums "conservative" shit. I can't stand how you people are 100% feelz>realz, instead of discussing people's quality of code all you care about is if the guy's a fag or not

Staying with Jow Forumsentoo, tyvm.

Not sure what that was actually supposed to mean, but I liked it.

Attached: dance.webm (608x1080, 507K)

>instead of discussing people's quality of code all you care about is if the guy's a fag or not
Xie/zie/them said to/about people fighting wanting to keep project meritocracy

it means you should be gassed to death, user

>which distro has the least amount of mentally ill people and degenerates attached?
win10

remember when debian's project leader was a GNAA troll?

DragonflyBSD, driven by pure unaltered tech autismo. Come home white man

Master and slave are insensitive words and shouldn't be used!

You expected me to only read the title and not pay attention to it being a song about driving fast in car races with no actual subtext of "kill yourself with gasoline"?

Well, I don't mind either way, the tune is okay.

>pro LGBTQWZXYL+
As opposed to what? being a bigot?

>for tranny rights
Same thing.

>respects the CoC fully
Debian's CoC has nothing bad in it from what I can see

>bdsm shit
Why do you care so much for what someone does in his bedroom?

this, but unironically

So, time to make my own OS. FreeBSD is the next one in their list, just kill every FOSS software, it seems. TempleOS is already being killed, so there is no alternative but to build my own, sadly.

protip: wait a while before samefagging your post next

Who the fuck cares. It's not like Debian gets many updates

install gentoo

Laughs in Windows 10 pro
qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-diversity/

Attached: 1552685111674.jpg (618x494, 55K)

>using a single-dev OS

no. a popular title interpretation is "gas" as a verb.
macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/gas_2

trivia: it was played during the NZ mosque getaway.

I don't like associating with fags

>most used OS -> most used by fags as well

>omg my distro's project leader isn't a complete autist and doesn't only care about code, what will i do now!! he's going to set the project on fire!!!
relax kid, nothing's going to happen to debian

It's only a matter of time until Debian, and Ubuntu, dies. I expect Shuttleworth to bail out within the next 3-5 years.

This is false.
Also, this project is fuelling a lot of the most innovative ideas of freeBSD and has one of the most advanced kernels and filesystems around.not bad for a "single-dev" OS

People like Shartman hold the door open for the type of people you complain about. Shartman is part of the overall problem.

can you name one example where your day-to-day usage of your linux distro has been severly disrupted in any meaningful way due to internal SJW politics?
no? that's right, fuck off
you only care about it only when you read the mailing lists, and you only started reading the mailing lists because trannies started developing for your distro, you have no idea that mailing lists will always be flamefests regardless of whether SJWs participate or not

>why is the techocommunist community full of degenerates
gee I sure wonder why

>The overall problem with free expression is that people are allowed to express themselves freely and I don't like it!
Please just go back to windows.

Answer you fucking faggot

>in its writing
come back when it's been applied in the project, and stop fantasizing about the what-ifs

I was just going by the fact wikipedia lists developer as a single person. Does it actually have a dev team?

Eventually, they'll stop you from expressing yourself freely. Windows will be waiting for you.

How is "TPE" different than normal healthy non-keked marriage?
I don't get it

Attached: 1552005373157.jpg (984x960, 111K)

Nice strawman, you retarded fucking faggot.

The existence of iToddlers proves otherwise

enter the void

Who is "they"? Debian? How will they do that? You know debian is a project run mostly by volunteers that receives minimal funding, and that DPL is an unpaid position?

>faggot
I am a straight white male just like the guy in OP's picture.