Vacuum robot

>very good ones available at 200$
>can be automatically scheduled to clean every day
>automatically dock
>just having your floor vacuumed every single day will lower the overall amount of dust in your house/flat signifcantly
why don't you own one yet Jow Forums?

Attached: EufyRoboVac.jpg (580x326, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tesvor-Cleaner-Controls-Connectivity-Self-Charging/dp/B07DL3MJM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spending $200 when you could just vacuum yourself
>spending $50 on a vacuum when you could just build one yourself
>building a vacuum when you could just have a cute loli wife to clean for you

I pre-ordered one of these bad boys

Attached: auto_r9.png (900x527, 335K)

>still can't handle a normal house
>have to basically child-proof your house to it to get around and do it's job
>loud as fuck so you have to be away for it to do its job

>implying regular vacuums aren't loud as fuck

Vacuuming is easy. It's keeping floors clear of debris that is a pain in the ass.

>still can't handle a normal house
yes it can
>loud as fuck so you have to be away for it to do its job
How is this a negative?

I do though. It's good for maintenance but you still need to deep clean once a month. I'm thinking of getting one of the auto moppers for my kitchen which gets absolutely filthy.

because I have fluffy rugs that a robot would get stuck on, multiple floors and a raised wooden bar/"skirting" at the bottom of my doorframes that would confine the robot to a single room

I've heard roombas and they're much louder the £90 henry I have. shit sounds like a jet taking off whereas my vacuum isn't as loud as the reasonable volume I usually play music at.

I have this unusual floorplan that has 90 degree corners.

I want one, but I have a shaggy carpet in my living room and it would get clogged.

Also, i dont want the chinks on my network, can you setup a schedule and run the vacuum offline? or do you need to send all your information back to china?

i'm thinking about a robovac, because it would be nice to come home from work and empty the canister. i'm not sure how 'smart' they are though, even the ones that use lidar and stuff to map your space -- like if i have a messy day or something and leave my trainers out, idk if it would see the trainers and ignore that spot forever after

Cleaning once a month still beats every three days, absolutely worth it imo

good luck finding one that doesn't need internet access for the companion app. it'll be like finding a nice big tv that doesnt have smart guts: difficult, if not impossible

xiaomi vacuum gen1 and 2 can be rooted, there's some custom software floating around as well (web interface on the robot's wifi, etc.)

regular vacuum are 100x faster you mong.

>yes it can
nope.

>rooting a vacuum cleaner is apparently a thing
fuck this distopa

Interesting, thanks, shame that model is still expensive

how does it clean corners?

you should be trying to root everything from the east, damn chinks give no fucks about your privacy.

..Neither do the west, but it's unavoidable unless you hermit

The brushes are flexible and extend outwards

Attached: 1555549798473.jpg (160x960, 46K)

they are too expensive, i've never seen a good one for $200 either. can they cross sections of flooring divided by a strip of wood between ceramic tile and hardwood flooring? how many rooms or what square foot can they handle per day?

LG HOM-BOT is $999.99, should be LG ROFL-BOT

Regular vacuum can't clean while you're at work

i find that having lint on hardwood floor helps to prevent it from becoming oily

neither can the robot because it will get stuck on some cable somewhere.

iRobot Roomba i7+
$959.99

>cheap
my ass

amazon.com/Tesvor-Cleaner-Controls-Connectivity-Self-Charging/dp/B07DL3MJM8
sold out right now, but this one is mine (tesvor x500 if you find it elsewhere)

Can be scheduled for daily routine, app or remote controlled, has a gyroscope to detect it's own heading in the room and can clean in parallel lines (most other 200$ bots are completely random and take longer, this way it covers more ground) afterwards it does a full route around all edges and corners.
Docks automatically, can cross 1,5 cm high edges or carpets. Also anti-fall sensors. I'm very impressed by this thing.

Attached: 1545557699594.jpg (399x399, 14K)

Do what I did, get it off craigslist for under $150. I went for the same or similar roomba models. Bought 6 in total, then bought new batteries and accessories on amazon. Verified all were working and gave away as gifts to friends and family with spare cheap filters/brushes. So far all are working 2 years later just fine.

Based and redpilled.

Can you modify the software on the vacuum cleaner? Would buy if I could remove Alexa and all of the voice shit.

You can use the remote instead of the app, only thing missing is the ability to set specific days to clean, but I have it set to clean every day anyway.

ctrl + f: "botnet"
no results found

?????

>own one

here, just build one and stop being a buyfag. At leastyou'd have something you can do with that drawer full of Rpi boards.

I don't believe it's as efective as a normal vacuum. Really, the size alone makes it really unlikelly.

strong enough for dust, sand and small nails

Or you could purchase:
HENRY
>the ThinkPad of vacs
A WET-DRY SHOP VAC
>The desktop computer of vacs
A vacuum robot is like the airpods of cleaning, a fashion item, more for the clout than the clean

Attached: henry.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

How is the appeal of a robot that cleans your floors literally ever day not apparent to you?

Even if you vacuum twice a week, a bot will still keep your rooms more dust free overall.

The videos I see are always on a wood floor, vacuuming that is easy. What about carpets or in the corners? I don't think I will really save much time.

Fuck that, I want a drone lawn mower.

They make them as well. Currently re-working my landscape to allow for better mowing by them. When it is complete I will only need 1 unit and should cover 90% of my lawn.

how does that colossal abomination even fit in your house?

Are they any good? I've seen them online but never looked into them much.

Using your body is a good thing. Unless you go to the gym every day it won't hurt you to clean your appartment.

50/50 type deal. You have to create a 1 time border type line to help with know where to go or how to path for best results. Also there is limitations to incline/hills. Pricing is extreme but at the same time can be considered reasonable if you have a lawn service. You will still have to trim but that seems acceptable to me.

Where can I get one? I mean the cute loli wife.

imagine being so helpless that you literally have to buy a robot slave to do your cleaning for you

>i totally like doing chores
>i also clean dishes by hand because it relaxes me
>im not poor i swear

Attached: 46660584_287465488567943_1386179479810704653_n.jpg (1080x1079, 69K)