Trying to watch a spanish tv show in the uk but can't access it. I don't want to pay for a vpn

Trying to watch a spanish tv show in the uk but can't access it. I don't want to pay for a vpn.

Is there a way to use foreign internet without having to pay for it? I have tor browser installed, is there a way to configure it to access spanish internet?

thanks

Attached: iu.png (1141x700, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2019.www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en
ccma.cat/tv3/alacarta/merli/merli-walter-benjamin-capitol-27/video/5687397/
wikihow.com/Set-a-Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser
addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/
github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spanish internet

2019.www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en

Basic usage, put this into the Tor config file

ExitNodes {ES}
StrictNodes 1

cheers I'll try to figure out how to do this. I'm on a mac and not exactly technologically literate but it's good to see it's possible!

I've no idea if those options are available on TorBrowser, they work on the Tor command line though and should work on any platform. Or just find a Spanish open proxy and use youtube-dl with it.

Oh and before you waste your time why not post the link you are trying to watch and I'll test it for you to see if Tor will actually work. Some websites block Tor exit nodes

ccma.cat/tv3/alacarta/merli/merli-walter-benjamin-capitol-27/video/5687397/

I still haven't figured out where the tor config file s on my system

wikihow.com/Set-a-Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser

Alright, tested with Youtube-dl proxied via Tor using a Spanish exit node, seems to work but horribly slow. Would not recommend streaming that shit in a browser.

Attached: 2.gif (705x360, 14K)

was that 6 minute dl time?
what youtube dl were you using?

please don't hog exit node bandwidth streaming tv shows because you're too jewish to pay £3 for a vpn subscription, it slows down tor for everybody else.

it's Tor, those are great speeds

>please don't hog exit node bandwidth streaming tv shows because you're too jewish to pay £3 for a vpn subscription, it slows down tor for everybody else.
reddit tier comment, Shut the fuck up pedo.

The estimated time was wrong, it was probably going to take an hour or more. I'm using the latest version of youtube-dl.

haha

So I've copied and pasted the text into the config file but I'm still unable to access the show.

really not sure if I've done it right.

I would be happy to wait an hour each time I wanted to download the file. how did you do it?

any help is greatly appreciated

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-21 at 18.50.12.png (1440x900, 712K)

Put it in the "torrc" file, not the "torrc.orig.1" file (is that how macs work?)

Put it right at the bottom below all the example text. Then you must shut down and restart Tor Browser otherwise the settings won't take effect.

>reddit tier comment, Shut the fuck up pedo.
reddit front page brainlet tier comment

so I can access the video now, but it won't load fast enough to stream... obvious question but a youtube downloader would be great, how do i use it with tor?

Tor Browser is just a rebranded Firefox, any Firefox extension will work on it. Eg

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

>obvious question but a youtube downloader would be great, how do i use it with tor?

github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md

fuck it that looks like effort.
I'll get a VPN free trial and cancel it before they charge me. if they do I'll pay the 4 quid for the extra month. fuck sake why does everything with computers have to take so much time?!

for fucks sake it's a whole tenner! time to read this website about youtube downloaders

Shit like this really makes me feel like an idiot. I'm reading this page and none of it makes any sense to a philosophy graduate like me.

:'( :'(

is there a way to just preload a video on a tor browser window and then just watch it when it's finished buffering? I don't know if that makes any sense but that would surely be easier right?

>is there a way to just preload a video on a tor browser window and then just watch it when it's finished buffering?

Not since around 2008 buddy.