Anything you'd like to see in the Pixel 4?

Anything you'd like to see in the Pixel 4?

Attached: 1542215680908.jpg (1664x1112, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/Galaxy-S10-vs-Pixel-3-vs-iPhone-XS-NIGHT-camera-comparison_id114131
01rad.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-camera-comparison-impressive-video-but-loses-to-the-pixel-3-xl/
blog.google/products/pixel/see-light-night-sight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a headphone jack

fpbp

no notch or punch hole

non gimped battery on the smaller model

have it look like that and have 3.5mm

Removal of all location tracking

the erasure of humanity

fpbp. 4inch pixel with 3.5mm would be goat

no camera bump and no notch

/thread

Google is more likely to make a deeper notch. Or a second one.
Their design department is either retarded or they just see how much they can get away with for shits and giggles.

5000mah battery
Literally doesn't matter and the least useful feature I can think of

>Pixel 4
4 notches.

reminder if you use pixels, you're gay

Attached: 1555787922994.jpg (288x91, 12K)

being foldable without shitting the bed like samsung

>no camera bump
>big battery
>evenly thin bezels on all sides
>waterproof
>headphone jack
>wireless & reverse wireless charging
>OLED display
>good camera
>good display
>good speakers

>good camera
that's a given on all Pixel phones, they all have world class phone cameras. Absolutely the best money can buy. Gimmicky Huanigger PRC cameras with shit filters and watercolor effects need not apply.

If I was working in the design team I'd certainly fuck up the design more and more every time to see how far we can push consumers.

i need a new phone and was thinkin about pixel cus of camera

should i wait for the 4?

>Big battery
>Headphone jack
>Custom OS support
Anything else literally doesn't matter to anyone with a brain.

>I don't care about top tier cameras, fast charging, notchfree displays and the like!
tasteless nigger hellspawn, kys faggot, everything fucking matters

Pixel cameras aren't anything special.
Same as what has been in iPhones and Samsungs for years, but only a single camera.
They have some fancy software processing, but it can't measure up to better hardware.

OnePlus 7 Pro bro, it'll be fantastic with better battery life, fast charging, no notchshit and a great camera thanks to gcam.

Can it take those night photos like the pixel can?

>top tier cameras
Oh great now I can take 8k images with my phone that even with optical zoom and 128 cameras still can't compete with an actual camera but now it's got even more annoying bulges on the back! And wow it can scan documents just as well as an 8 year old phone can but how else could I brag to my friends that my phone has 128 cameras.
>fast charging
What is USB-C
>notchfree displays
Notch and notchfree are both zoomer shit.
Kill yourself zoomer.

Pixels literally demolish iPhones and Samshits, look at these:
phonearena.com/news/Galaxy-S10-vs-Pixel-3-vs-iPhone-XS-NIGHT-camera-comparison_id114131
01rad.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-camera-comparison-impressive-video-but-loses-to-the-pixel-3-xl/

absolutely
we will not get bezels again so it's either notchshit or no notches whatsoever, ideally I'd have bezels with front firing speakers

Should I get a Huawei P30 for Tmobile in America?

>tfw I don't even care about the camera, just want a newly released phone to be on the cutting-edge
>would consider any alternative recommendation

Are you sure?

blog.google/products/pixel/see-light-night-sight/

Sounds like google uses alot of machine learning to touch up the photo. Which I assume would be proprietary.

Need for an auxillary adapter is mental

Less botnet.

Lmao they took the Samsung pill.
First they sucked apple dry with their retarded oversized pixel notches, and now they suck Samsung, what a slut.

>Which I assume would be proprietary.
pajeets got the gcam off the P3 and are tinkering it for various socs and cams

My Note 7 non Pro now takes very nice pics since I got gcam, low light is unbelievable

my dick

No chin.

A focus on affordable, reliable hardware over flashy gimmicks.

acceptable microphone and better video recording quality.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Windows 10 OS would be nice.

A price about one-half of what they actually charge for it would be nice, but since I'll never buy a smartphone that doesn't have a headphone jack nor a microSD expansion slot, who the fuck cares about the next Pixel.

CopperheadOS

sd card slot

Literally this. I would buy a pixel phone even with the botnet if it had a headphone jack, but it doesn't.
A teardrop notch design would be nice, like the 6T.

a '75% off!' tag

This and no meme notch

I want there to be like 2-4mm bezels on top and bottom so I don't have to pretend like the front facing speakers just blend into the edge, while also having screen real estate occupied by an island of a camera. Just make it so the top notch can display your date/time/battery, and you literally don't lose any of the useful space. How many people actually care enough about "edge to edge" displays to accept this shit?

Also is pixel 3 any good as a first android?

I really want phones to just ditch the front facing camera. Only dumb white girls use them for selfies for Instagram and shit. I get that most of the market for these phones are dumb white girls, but still it would be cool to see more phones like the Galaxy A80.

>they just see how much they can get away with for shits and giggles
That would make a lot of sense. Google can't be that stupid; this is all on purpose.

a keyboard

Headphone jack and dual sim

>tfw pixel 3a will have the headphone jack and pixel 4 will have dual sim, but neither will have both

RattlesnakeOS exists. Copperhead is dead

yeah, a better fucking supply chain and a lower fucking price
bunch of silicon valley fuckwits trying to force the price up on devices with little to no actual new features, yet drive the price up

Google is stupid, the only thing they're good at is data collection. every successful product they own was made by someone else and then bought out, and even then they manage to run it into the ground in a few years

Pixel DOA