Coding in anime

Pic related is from Kitsune no senko san.
Do you use C as MC does? Do you write continue in your loops even though it's not needed? Discuss.

Attached: 121354654654.png (640x386, 184K)

autism

>winblows

>trannyos

I want to go home

>He is actually using C
I didn't notice this. Well, no wonder he is so exhausted.

Hah. Even the nips have to type code names in English. Suck it, the rest of the world.

Also your code sucks, animoo girl. "else continue;"?

it's to make it as close to human language as possible you pleb

this code is garbage in the screenshot

>j instead of i
>int i declaration outside of for loop (use c99 already)
> extra else continue for no reason
> vague checkData function name
> CameCase instead of underscores in C

>leave countryside because of no jobs
>live alone in a big city where state is more expensive
>wageslave all day
>overtime
>skip dinner
>get home where there is nobody awaiting
>do it again next day
Million of men dragged into slavery just because the inertia of older times, but without any of the advantages. Capitalism is fucked. Lets see how Abe fixes this.

Attached: 121354654654.png (640x386, 398K)

Somebody post the Lain code or the Kuroneko one.
Not exactly programming but here is a capture from Cowboy Bebop.

Attached: Cowboy Bebop 04 BDRip [Lat_Cast_Jap + Sub Esp] (1440 x 1080_x264) por camus10x (00:12:38.091) 0007.p (1440x1080, 2.18M)

Attached: Cowboy Bebop 04 BDRip [Lat_Cast_Jap + Sub Esp] (1440 x 1080_x264) por camus10x (00:09:55.428) 0001.p (1440x1080, 1.84M)

Also opening brackets in new line. Do programmers in Japan get paid for number of lines written?

>usingThisSyntax()

This is not code.

Bro, do you even?

I'm not a C guy, but I'm pretty sure the convention is camelCase, because afaik C++, Java and JavaScript inherited the syntax from C.

Everything in the C standard library is snake_case(), same for C++.

>same for C++
Really? I thought Java just copied C++ coding conventions. And I've seen a lot of C++ code using camelCase for functions and variables.

>Allman indentation
MASTER RACE

He is a wage slave that gets overworked. Of course his code will be crap, but he will get it done and that is the only thing the boss cares about.

>kaeritai
Why does the program want to return? What did he mean with this?

Attached: 1548536553450.gif (200x189, 799K)

No, they just use the obviously better style.

traps and gundam had some coding to start with

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 751K)

Yeah, I see it too but it's not the standard. In OpenGL, functions are often named glDoSomething(), they do it to avoid conflicting with other libraries who might have the same function name, but everything in the C standard library is snake_case(), Linux is snake case, and I'm pretty sure OpenBSD is too. It makes even less sense in C++ to useThisSyntax() because you have namespaces to::avoid_it().