Seeing how Jow Forums wears programming socks and gaming sleeves

Seeing how Jow Forums wears programming socks and gaming sleeves.

Does Jow Forums also have companion dolls?

Attached: DSC01509.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

sex dolls are for weird old men who need an object to exert their power fantasies on. literally rape, go be problematic somewhere else Jow Forums basement dweller

Attached: 2yu2oMe.jpg (1600x1067, 328K)

@70642828
Someone sounds grumpy.

Attached: 3efv.jpg (500x729, 253K)

I'll get one some day, or androids if they become a thing

Sex dolls are for heterosexual men, and we are not fond of that.

>or androids if they become a thing

Attached: 1507578438645654.webm (800x450, 2.4M)

don't worry user, they also sell child-sized dolls

Attached: 1359280901856.jpg (685x677, 310K)

Having a doll genuinely seems nice whenever I stumble upon a doll thread like this but I don't care about (imitating) sex or female affection enough to buy one. I already have an onahole but barely use that for the very same reason.

Attached: 1554281833215.jpg (720x900, 84K)

DAKARA YOHANE

Only thing im holding out on is for self-heating dolls

I can not imagine that I would enjoy dolls. I would rather just have a quick fap and use my hand. I can create a better illusion with my eyes closed, that with a rubber doll I think. Not that the illusion is perfect, but at least I don't waste time or money and because it's so low effort I don't feel pathetic.

That being said, I don't judge anyone who likes dolls. I would buy one myself if I thought they would make me happy, I just don't think they will.

Attached: 1369502916822.jpg (800x1146, 389K)

Attached: 1549835542711.jpg (850x750, 313K)

is that a sanhui

I don't know why, but this feels so scary to me.

The future is here

Judging someone with a sex doll would be hypocritical if one didn't do the same to females who use dildos.
The most accurate portrayal would actually be men that used loli dolls since women use big dildos. In other words, they like things big, why should they object if men wanted to feel big?

Probably because it's a machine that can kill you without giving a fuck if you get in its way.

>not wanting to assfuck a teen disney princess with fat ass and tits
get a load of this faggot, the horse can come in handy when I'm not in the mood to fuck and I just want to jerk off to a horse fucking a teen big tiddie/ass disney princess, off course, after every session she would restore her pussy's status to viriginal status

based

the guy in the back is clearly young

>"companion dolls"
I'd accompany myself with a rope if I ever stooped that low.

You're just a speck of dust on the cosmic ocean. You think your pride is of any actual worth?

man, I gotta get my own house

someone sound mentally retarded

No. Pair programming sucks.

...of course it can still be useful occasionally to bounce ideas back and forth with a loving waifu so long as she knows not to distract you when you need to focus.

>ummm akshually 1/5 are young

Because you're a fucking bitch ass faggot. Kill yourself, you pathetic loser.

Cmon man, why would you post that? Seriously, why?

>charging port
something about this is deeply amusing

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

cursed image

>You're just a speck of dust on the cosmic ocean. You think your pride is of any actual worth?
What pride? What the fuck are you talking about?