A year or so ago i got into linux to replace windows, and i've since then regretted buying more than 8gb of RAM...

A year or so ago i got into linux to replace windows, and i've since then regretted buying more than 8gb of RAM. Literally never been above 7gb usage. While windows would easily chug 3gb just idling.

Attached: 1534361753430.jpg (1730x1869, 1.8M)

You can use the RAM if you really want. Better to have it and not need it, I think. Like a gun.

Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

this is your brain on american

Deal with it, Yuropoor.

Retard

It turned an old i3 comp of mine that's like 6years old into a workhorse taking the linuxpill is the only pill that you need tot make from Jow Forums

O B S E S S E D
S
E
S
S
E
D

I was worrying about my 4 gigs but then realized that I don't really ever use any more than that.

R E N T F R E E F A G G O T

amerifags seething

Damn my Linux laptop struggles with 32 GB

Attached: file.png (1354x897, 121K)

>KVM

you're a nigger

It's pretty common to use on servers, you're not using your Linux for something other than a server are you?

how are namefigs this stupid

oh man, I feel bad for you if you use it for daily use/desktop use

>laptop
>server
oh man, I feel bad for you if you can't afford a rack and rack mounted servers

Laptop is nice, has built in UPS for example
Power went out twice this year but I'm still at about 90+ days uptime
It's helped my pentest class in community college because I have several Kalis and a couple vulnerable systems running

How the h*ck is a laptop server bad?

>thermals
>low performance
>limited life

90 days uptime is nothing. It's easy to get multiple years of uptime these days.

Yeah but my pentest class would have been even more of a clusterfuck if I didn't have these VMs available for my classmates

>I don't do shit with my computer besides fuck off so I don't need much RAM.
Impressive OP, very impressive.

>current year
>doesn't own a gun