Why is Razer such a shitty company?

Why is Razer such a shitty company?

You are better of just buying notebooks from Huawei or Xiaomi.

I'm currently sending my 3rd Razer Blade Stealth back because it broken down in less than a month.

FUCK.

Attached: razer-blade-stealth-side_3.jpg (800x533, 57K)

>buying """"gamer"""" peripherals
>buying a """"gaming"""" laptop
>buying such a laptop from a gaming peripherals company
>doing this three times
you fucked up in so many ways, just how retarded are you

Attached: 1500744697908.jpg (438x437, 20K)

I pooped on a Razor keyboard once.

I mean, my ASUS Cerberus V2 are pretty good and relatively cheap compared to other "gamer" peripherals.

Sadly we reached a stage where everything has the "gamer" label and some RGB in it just for the sake of making an extra quick buck.

Razer laptops certainly excels in the Device Security Vulnerabilities Benchmark, even more than Asus now

Stop wasting your money. Play games in your desktop computer.
If you buy one of these is mostly to brag about you wasting a lot of money on it or because you are bored af outside your house because you don't do anything productive so you play games.

I'm a bidio gaymer, I like to play bidio gaymess

I had four Deathadders break in a row.

>You are better of just buying notebooks from Huawei or Xiaomi.
For Xiaomi, for 90% of cases, you're better buying from them. I'm posting from my Xiaomi chinkbook pro and it's fucking great. It's like a macbook but actually good instead of shit and memes.

>Huawei or Xiaomi

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 78K)

>he doesn't know about the GPU

>buying chinaman shit that the US literally banned due to embedded backdoors from chanks
Hi are you retarded?

no r u?

Should just buy Dell/Alienware they generally make a decent product if you must have a gaymin memetop.

This is a good opportunity to ask: are the Lenovo Legion Y series laptops really that good?

>buying chinkshit
>get good shit but infected with communism
>buying literally anything else
>mediicre products because capitalism wants to make the most money possible at the cost of quality
wwyd?

>trusting your own government

Chinkphones are capitalist alright, look at OnePlus. They sell for over twice as much as they initially did.

so you needed to buy the razer chinkshit 9000 and have it fail twice before you figured out that they're a shit company?

buy a fucking alienware if you want to waste money on gaymen peripherals; at least you'll have dell customer support behind it

Attached: bet you thought this was going to go different.jpg (719x405, 29K)

My redmi note 4 still works perfectly after I bent it like 5-7° backwards after an autistic tantrum. I'm sold on Mi after that.

>buying burgerland shit that has NSA back doors in it and whose manufacturer would readily bend over for them
oh hey what a coincidence, are you retarded too?

Doesn't MSI have the better cooling of the gaymen laptops?

gayming laptop cooling is all fucked anyways. Give it like 2 years and it's full of dust and doesn't work any more.

>gaming laptop
Like...why?

Uhhh just so you could show off that you're a gaymur in the college campus!!!!

>trusting foreign government

Not OP, but i have one. I regularly go on weekends to visit my mum and i want spend weekend playing videogames. So its either two desktops, or one laptop.

my thinkpad t470s breaks all the time