THE YEAR

OF
LOONIX
DESKTEWP

Attached: 2019-04-21 19-14-08.webm (816x460, 794K)

how is this better than nethack?

what game? looks like a diablo but it's too blury to tell

Path of Exile. Performance is pretty much the same compared to running it ""natively"".
And I didn't even bother installing dxvk or the latest drivers -- I literally threw everything together and "it just werks".

Attached: it's happening.gif (320x213, 602K)

>still early 2000's tier graphics after more than half-decade of development
>still regularly drops to single digit frames
>still have years old bugs due to shitty design choices (fuck non-removable empty map tabs)
>still giving Chris Wilson any creative freedom

Attached: 1540702314434.png (475x428, 218K)

>Default attack on LMB
Not gonna make it bra

>playing a MMORPG that's not ESO

>mmorpg

Attached: 12345.jpg (227x227, 50K)

Attached: loonix.png (1920x1114, 2.86M)

But how does it run in maps?

Based macaco

>Elder Scrolls Online
Just kill yourself. All MMORPGs want to be like WOW because that was and still is and always will be the peak and any that claim they don't want to be WOW are lying. And WOW isn't even worth playing anymore, it hasn't been for over a decade.

Except for the fact that it's largely by developers who created MMOs before WoW was even a thing and is nothing like WoW
There's a reason WoW fags storm ESO now and half of them complain that it's nothing like WoW

>WoW is shit!
>play another game
>woooww this is terrible this is nothing like WoW
what are people expecting?

>2007 + 12
>playing Path of the GGG Crypto Miner
Pathetic.

who could be behind this post

Attached: Nott Toward.jpg (1190x1080, 207K)

Todd is Bethesda
ESO is ZOS

ESO actually works really well under Linux with dxvk

What class are you playing there?

>Path of the GGG crypto miner
what source is this coming from?

>he doesn't know
Keep playing.

The WoW killer

year of HOLY FUCK OP FIX YOUR .webm

It's called compression, retard.

yeah, you can compress it and still look less like shit

How about some proof instead of smug answers?

how about you lurk moar, faggot

Is this shit worth it to play as a time sink or nah? I need something to help pass some boring hours faster

Attached: 1555535165681.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

Not yet for me, my geforce 9800gt is pre valve efforts to make linux not suck, so i lose half of the performance.
Like, i'm developing stuff on the godot engine, and it runs at 60 FPS on Windows, 30 FPS on linux with proprietary drivers and 15 FPS with noveau.

But i do enjoyed what i seen and when i stop being poor, i'm probably moving to linux.

no one has mentioned POP os? Easy game installs

OP, for the love of God, please don't stop. You are doing the world such a phenominal favor. Fuck the naysayer niggers in these threads. I'm more of a BSD guy myself, but I love and appreciate how far things have come in the Linux world. Godspeed.

Attached: swagfester.png (83x79, 2K)

once you've done elder and completed the maps once it's like you've done it all. it a skinnerbox for autists but all the best character builds center around having a dash and an ability that can aoe the entire map or as bet to it as possible. no, not worth it.

>9800gt
why are you using my coaster to game?

Because i'm poor.

oh fug :DDDDDD

Wasting more time here is, and always was, solid advice. Spout a few more memes please, this instantly makes you sound like one of the big bois and totally not like an insufferable retard.

he mad

>classic UI
just use windows 7

Attached: 12321323123214.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

You can't right click an item on the task bar and set it to always on top on Windows 7.

>just use botnet:the os
nah
It's a great game if you like variety and brainstorming builds like an autist for a whole week long.
Scion.

>no auction house locks out 99.9% of the game players

>MUH BOTNET BOTNET
I bet you also use android phone and gmail, reddit nigger

I hated PoE that I was convinced I hated the genre until I played Diablo I. For whatever that's worth.

Attached: danger dog.jpg (1000x898, 233K)

why are you using openbox

oh yeah, all the engineers will throw out AutoCAD and Solidworks to use FreeCAD and Blender in the coming months.

>cryptominer poe
i'd be more woried about those filthy tencent chingchongs t b q h w u d e s u
>no auction house
he doesn't know
based half glass full poster
boils down to dont stand in the aoe and spam your main skill
based and redpilled

baby christ, just buy any fucking GPU on ebay, even a GT 610 would wreck that pile of shit, you can buy GTX 550 TIs and Radeon HD 7770s for like 30-40 dollars on ebay, and they would wreck that pile of shit, that pile of shit doesn't even support DX11, and unless you are homeless or a NEET, i don't see why you couldn't buy something else

DirectX is Microsoft crap, nobody here uses their shitty operating systems except pajeets.

luckily for you, it doesn't support newer versions of openGL or vulkan either

Say it to my ass, since he's the only one who gives a shit.

based poolaris
i wish i went with amd but i didnt do research and this was before intels security issues were widly known nvidia are also jews that wont support freesync on 900 gpus

I enjoyed playing diablo II years ago. What's something that I can play with my friends on linux that's similar? Something that can run on my T440

Path of Exile. Might have some trouble with dense areas

Play "Grow Up" by Video Games are for Manchildren.

is it freemium? or can I at least ignore the freemium aspect?

As far as I know it's just cosmetic stuff that costs anything

the 244p webms really nail the retro look

>playing a MMORPG that's not OSRS

It isn't, he's just a filthy troglodyte.

Todd leave

Well for starters it's not an arbitrary collection of ascii symbols that makes you wanna puke.

Attached: 4fed1c30-b333-42a5-95bc-b453da4453e8.jpg (496x659, 42K)

ROCK
ROCK
ROCK OVER JAPAN

unironically this...and maybe GW2. Both work flawlessly on Linux. One with Steam, the other with Lutris.

>spectral throw
>left click bound to attack not movement only
>windows