Buying the same product

>buying the same product
>every month

Attached: 56456456.png (565x318, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Office-365-Account-5-Devices-5TB-Windows-Mac-FAST-DELIVERY/173880223693?hash=item287c11a7cd:g:ldIAAOSwnJpcvPVB
youtube.com/watch?v=k_S5zImfVjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$8 for 5 people for a year seems a good deal vs buying something one time for one user for $250 and it becomes deprecated in 5 years

I've seen them as low as $5, no idea why I'm just now learning of it

>buying

Attached: A9CCCB5C-336D-4949-88C0-79DCFBA9B0CC.jpg (447x480, 38K)

I'm just kidding I buy fucking everything. Idc about my money as it all comes from the Canadian taxpayers so spending it on digital cancer seems completely justified.
I also own that subscription in the OP

Attached: EAECBAA9-8D4F-4E78-BF07-89850C81BB48.jpg (436x651, 75K)

Just use LibreOffice.

Attached: 1551855395024.jpg (250x219, 14K)

>takes 2 days to deliver a download

sounds like a scam

They have to say that because of physical shipping speed limits. Got mine via email automatically

I prefer LibbieOffice

Attached: libbie.png (661x169, 44K)

$8 * 12months * 5years = $480

$480 > $250

You are the kind of stupid that allows for subscription based services to be a thing.
Oog think small number over time equals small number. Why Oog have so many rocks? Oog only collect 5 rocks each day but now Oog have too many rocks!

>not getting this shit free permanently through a legacy college .edu email address

>$8 for a goddamn key

Lurk more faggot
>ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Office-365-Account-5-Devices-5TB-Windows-Mac-FAST-DELIVERY/173880223693?hash=item287c11a7cd:g:ldIAAOSwnJpcvPVB

Attached: 1555671019175.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>paying for office every single month for 5 years

look if I can pay 8 bucks to have it for the one time office might be required for some stupid reason I'd rather pay that than pay $240 for something that'll get uninstalled immediately after

Are there any videos of her dick?

>buying

Attached: file.png (243x68, 2K)

how long does a lifetime key last

Attached: 1538107311780.jpg (360x360, 25K)

It's actually $150 for 1 machine if comparing current offerings which we should granted they're the same 'product'.
So the calculation would actually be
$150 * 5 = 750
vs
$8 * 60mo = 480

Hope that helps, be sure next time not to immediately accuse others of being stupid when you're too lazy to find the actual data points otherwise it makes you look like a complete fool.

This, lel

Attached: s-dgdfgl1600.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

I can't stand cloudshit but Microsoft's shit is a pretty good deal if you use their shit.

It was your/his hypothetical, not mine.

don't mind me just dropping best office right here.
>tfw i didn't even pay for it
>tfw no face

Attached: heh.png (1004x471, 71K)

>selling extra enterprise keys

Attached: 1548261815191.gif (600x572, 1.5M)

No, his hypothetical was correct, you just didn't see that the sub applies to 5 people/machines whereas he highlighted the 150/250 is for 1 machine.
Therefore, you would have to keep that licensed product for at least a decade for it to be more valuable than a subscription (which, mind you, can be turned off on months you aren't going to use it).

>using closed source tools on your system when every single college and university on the planet is offering O365/2019 keys to anyone who even steps foot in the institutions
so this is the power of the retarded neet...

So you are saying all 5 people will be using the license but also, you will cancel it whenever you want because clearly all 5 people will not need it at the same time? Yeah, that isn't moving the moving the goal post.

Don't worry, you are not alone in your stupidity. Otherwise, subscriptions for software wouldn't be a thing.

That's great but mine does not.

>subscription

Lol

The actual full version of Office is like

>buying software

Attached: 505.jpg (367x451, 36K)

>he doesn't run both pirated office and libreoffice
nani!???

>not your account
This sucks dicks

asian girls with large breast is truly an amazing thing

>girls

Also
>that thing
>asian

No, I'm saying if you WANTED, you could cancel at any time making the sub even more valuable longterm.
Why do you struggle admitting you're wrong? Genuinely curious. First you claim it's "his hypothetical" but your comparison was extremely incorrect, and now you're claiming I'm moving goalposts when I'm just stating ADDITIONAL benefit. So what the fuck is up?

Why would you, a non-business entity, purchase a license to software you might only use at home, at rates probably approaching never?

>Buying a bloated software having free alternatives.

Truly a smart move.

>buying subscriptions stolen from random colleges
>ethical

>weekly top donator
>totally_not_a_weirdo $80
>$80 and not even any nudes
>not a weirdo
holy shit my sides

>subscription based word processor
Hahahahahahaha. G*d, the goyim are so fucking stupid.

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (501x585, 79K)

>buying stuffs from microcucks to run it on microcucks winblows
Absolute state. Even iToddlers are not that bad.

down syndrome much

>tfw still using pirate '07

Attached: feelsgood.png (659x609, 66K)

IT WAS HER TURN

It tells "LIETIME" right here, am I missing something.

You're not buying the product, you're buying a license to use the product. You don't own the product, even for one month.
The future is bleak. Almost no one owns their house or apartment anymore, and people are staying to relinquish all of their property to corporations. Software, phones, cars, you name it

>imagine paying rent every month for a place youre already living in

>Buying the additional add on every month so they don't read your email

Attached: wincucks.png (353x347, 11K)

Lmao this
>pirate office 2010/2013/2016
>install and patch
>works flawlessly for as long as you need it
>no payment, ms account or even internet connection required
>all the features anyone would ever need
>mfw netflix zoomers are actually making monthly payments for the permission to use the same software

Attached: 1552806138811.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>subscription

Attached: 1480286984294.png (500x560, 16K)

>buying the same product
>every month
Problem? I buy my toilet paper every month. Why shouldn't the same apply for other tools to wipe your ass?

I downloaded mine from some pajeet that linked the download on youtube, the first result I got. It was a couple of weeks ago, but the mega link is removed now.

Its the latest version, and you can keep updating your microshit products since they're all activated.

Attached: 1533331895975.png (697x69, 6K)

>activator
>coded by some russian NEET
Enjoy botnet

>using office only once
lol

werks ob my machine ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=k_S5zImfVjA

This video to download

Excel is a god-send and I have yet to see a good replacement, LibreOffice Calc simply cannot compete. Still not worth the bucks, though.

subscriptions are a fucking joke.

Is this real?

>Excel is a god-send
Nice joke.
Excel is a piece of shit. It is broken.

In what way? It werks just fine.

The VBA modules never work the same on every document.

I'm just happy that after some minor tweaks, LibreOffice is now at a point where it feels like a more than good enough replacement.

Just get a job and use your work-paid account for free. Problems weren't

You probably believe piracy is theft, too.

Please abstain from using k*chan memes here.

never paid for anything

>own
>subscription
I've got bad news for you, user