Electric scooters

Electric scooters are technology.
Fuck Ninebot, and fuck Xiaomi. Are there any botnet free scooters, that don't have MCAS or whatever shit causes them to brake without any reason?
I don't think that my cheap tuned one (pic related) will last long.

Also, discuss electric scooters n shit.

Attached: Untit3led.png (500x778, 55K)

And yeah, I know that 20A is too much for 1.5mm, but whatever.

I think the electric skateboard is a cooler idea.

I'm not gonna lie, scooters as an adult looks like dumb zoomer shit. Just get an electric bike or electric moped/motorcycle if you need that commuter shit. 10-30 miles range on those should be enough.

I like having a steering bar, I can put coffee, soda there.
>I'm not gonna lie, scooters as an adult looks like dumb zoomer shit.
With wires hanging out of bag, it gives middle-eastern look.
>Just get an electric bike or electric moped/motorcycle
I don't want to loose license for driving drunk, and my car has no AC (compressor is shot, you turn AC on, and engine stalls), and it sucks in summer.

>With wires hanging out of bag, it gives middle-eastern look.
suicide bomber chic is in this season

Bicycles are a better medium for personal EVs.

this reminds me of the zoomer meme.

I have chocolate problem (they are white, but idea is the same) in my 'hood, so I can't even into normal bicycle. I left it once, with decent U-lock. I came back from the shop and saw, only u-lock which was apparently cut with angle grinder of sort. (Bike was a BSO)
With scooter chocolate brothers BTFO, since I can sneakily bring scooter in any place.

Man up and buy a Harley you wussy.

Attached: image0011111.jpg (844x601, 607K)

>I don't want to loose license for driving drunk
Depending on where you live you can lose your license for driving drunk on these things too you know that right?

Scooters look gay af. Just buy a bicycle
Also

In my area you can ride drunk on a bike legally, and scooters aren't even considered a vehicle.

I have problem, so I can't into bicycles.
I give zero fucks about looks

/n/ is the faggiest board on 4chaneln. Christ they are a bunch of tards. I dig the board topic, but fuck that board. The posters there are morons.

>4channel

Only good thing on is aviation related stuff.
Bikefags and busriders are pathetic.

I like having both hands free and having no obstructions so I can draw and fire on anything that tries to attack me. Besides, if I've got free hands I can carry my spare fluids in them, or use one of many ways to strap the fluids to me.

> buy a Harley

Attached: tenor.gif (462x268, 1.47M)

Idk, I'm not used to not having a steering wheel.
And there is no replacement for cup holder, when shitty paper cup is so god damn hot.

user, if you have a problem with basketball americans, you already know what every selfrespecting unstable autist would do... I mean saving for an offensive bikelock of course. Or go ask diy on making a loud alarm

Dude, they used a fucking battery powered angle grinder, since they are not basketball americans, but white niggers.
Nothing can stop this tool, except not leaving shit ouside

fucking kys you stupid nigger and shoot up some other fags in your rundown shithole

Use a bike fags, get some exercise.

LOL, literal zoomer. Just get one of these new retro electric minibikes.

Attached: electric minibikes.webm (480x270, 721K)

I work as electrician, enough excising for me.

>excising
exercises

How bad this piece of chink aluminium will be?

Attached: kugoo-s1-folding-electric-scooter-black.jpg (520x520, 23K)

>Instead of a Harley you could buy a retro looking BMX bicycle with a 12v motor in the rear hub that goes 12mph for the same price.
I am gonna pass on that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

48v, 500w, 20 mph, 20-30 mile range.

What's wrong with a commuter electric bike?

>What's wrong with a commuter electric bike?
>20 mph
>20-30 mile range
You answered your own question pretty much. I would also add that a electric bicycle costs more then a good used car or motorcycle as well.

As bad as your English. Retard.

So usable, but far from perfect?

Only an upfront cost, but since there's no maintenance cost, its much better for commuting.

You could buy a decent electric bicycle/moped with payment plan for less cost than your monthly gas bill.

>can't afford to buy or own a used Toyota Corolla
>buys an electric bicycle on a payment plan instead
lmao

Its called visualization. If someone can't pony up the cash for an electric bike, they can't pony up the cash for a used toyota corolla.

Not him, but:
- Bicycle: Free (if you have angle grinder)
- 500W motor: $150 (cheap are OK actually)
- 12MOSFET ECU: $50
- Battery: Depends on your greed.

So, basic conversion kit is around $200 + bicycle + battery.
Let's say you'd get 500Wh battery (around 50 cells).
1 cell is around $5. So it is $250 for battery, and $30 for BMS. So that is $480 for conversion.
I don't think that you can get a car for $500, that will work properly. That is at least $1000.

Yah but if they could get a used Toyota by making payments too.

You don't even need to do a DIY approach, there's quite a few $300-$1000 range e-bikes already pre-packaged.

Then there's insurance/gas/etc. You'd be paying 3-4x the amount until you're paid off for the gas car in just these alone. Then there's maintenance issues.

You can try chain and ulock. But if they bring both tool types you're fucked there too.

They should just require vin style registration on bikes and bike registration.

>implying electric bikes don't have maintenance issues including becoming landfill fodder sooner then a good used car

DIY is better options. Those bikes usually
>might have speed limiters (fuck 25km/h limit, fuck da poliz)
>might have underpowered ECUs
>might have shitty battery
>might have shitty frame
DIY is Gentoo.
Pre-made is Windows

>You can try chain and ulock. But if they bring both tool types you're fucked there too.
You can angle grind pretty much everything.
>They should just require vin style registration on bikes and bike registration.
Then there would be no reason to bike or scooter around. No rego = freedom. Rego = MOT + tax slavery

So DIY is shit then.

My understanding is chains are more resistant to angle grinding, though obviously not immune. But they are pretty much useless against bolt cutters.

In case of DIY you can
>get proper frame
>reinforce fork (so motor won't break ears)
>install proper free as in freedom ECU, with dozens of settings etc
>good battery, that won't catch fire, or consume fuses
>no speed limit.

What is 100% sure, is that Xiaomi scooter is fucking Apple. You can't even ride one without activating it in botnet.

They aren't. You just tension it (with foot) and cut. I don't think that niggers give any fuck about safety during grinding.
Only proper way to prevent bike thief, is to leave bike near other bikes, that have no lock at all, or cable meme lock. They won't grind, if they can cut.

ANOTHER SCOOTER STEALING THREAD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

dont buy from shit coffee places
or just get a refillable mug
save the trees and the bees, user

Hm. This will perfectly for niggering a scooter.

Your DIY option will likely cost 2x the cost for similar materials. The pre-built ones from China are cheaper because all the materials are built or sourced internally for best performance/value. Its generally not worth it these days.

Refillable mugs are garbage. I tried using one, I ended up reusing paper cups, since they seal better for some reason.
And yeah, I try to take coffee from home, but sometimes (99.9%) I forget.

So people who are in the hospital with severe leg damage from grinding like morons don't get investigated by the police?

Damn. Being a biker has to really suck major asshole if such cunts exist.

Not quite. All factory e-bikes I've seen had pretty heavy and shitty frame. Batteries were noname without balancing.
Buying used broken e-bikes for parts is best option, since motors are fine, and ECUs are fine too in most cases. But everything else can be safely put to trash

>CHEAP Refillable mugs are garbage
ftfy
order a metal travel mug from amazon for $20 and enjoy not having the shittiest experience ever as

>So people who are in the hospital with severe leg damage from grinding like morons don't get investigated by the police?
Well, you can wear jeans, on any other thick fabric pants, which should minimize risk of disk bursting skin. Face usually suffers the most, since nobody uses glasses or mask.
I wonder why I never had car stereo removed?

>$20 for a mug
I think I can find a man with lathe and make it cheaper.

Probably because tearing up head units has little to no value on the resale market is my guess. Most of these cunt dealers charge like thousands just to replace newer car head units because of all the labor.

I literally live in a South American city and stuff like this doesn't happen.

Lol, watch some asswipe ride one of them down the highway get ran over real quick like cause they do only what 10 mph and most cars/trucks do 40 -50 like it's nothing. Panacake anyone?

Because you have really cheap used bikes there. Here it is not a case.
25 km/h. But yeah, they shouldn't ride on road. Idk why laws everywhere else are retarded

Anyway, performance of this cheap tune is decent.

You should rice it

put one of those little generators from bicicyle light ktis on it and run a stereo, play middle eastern music

Nasheed is new eurobeat, +9000 to speed