Wtf, I just got a $350 32inch 4k VA monitor and all I notice is no bad lightbleed compared to my old IPS...

Wtf, I just got a $350 32inch 4k VA monitor and all I notice is no bad lightbleed compared to my old IPS. The colors are fine! I've been buying IPS panels thinking VA was low-tier trash but it's not.

Attached: Desktop-zoom_01.jpg (1600x1062, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sgBeicevok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome to 2019 user. I own 2 of the same panel and it's fantastic.

>$350 32inch 4k VA monitor
bullshit
Where are you? Chinkburgerland?

that the 32ud59? i have it and it's great

>VA was low-tier trash but it's not
VA was never really all that bad, there was a point where IPS was still better in general but VA has gotten so far in terms of color accuracy/coverage and even motion that VA is now a real alternative if you don't want IPS's downsides

If you think that's bullshit I'll give you this:
43" 4K VA display for $250

>43" 4K VA display
source?

TCL 43S425
It is a TV but don't let it fool you, input lag is just as good as any other 4k monitor and it's color coverage and accuracy punches far above it's price for 4k
The only ding with it is it doesn't necessarily have a good backlight

As long as it isn't a tn you're usually fine.

OLED > everything else

32UK50T

VA is compromise between TN and IPS.

costco.com, 6 months ago.

>Scroll Jow Forums on tomorrow theme
>Blurs like some shitty video game

That shit is not a problem
My IPS iphone or IPS tablet blurs more than my VA TV on the tomorrow theme

I have an expensive IPS panel that has backlight bleed out the ass. Should I take the VA pill?

OLED is the purest trash ever.

>smart tv
On top of being wasted if you're using it as a monitor, I highly suspect the input lag is especially bad when hooked up to a smart tv (and even worse a Chink smart tv).
Does it let you play media files off a hard drive connected directly to the tv?

The input lag is fine, rtings.com has tested it and compared to other 4K 60hz monitors it’s quite respectable
Also the smart tv shit isn’t wasted as you didn’t really pay extra for it
Smart TV features also don’t really have an effect on a TVs input lag, in fact finding a dumb model of TV may yield worse input lag because it’s an older model
You can play files off an external HDD

high tier VA panels are quite good in the year 2019

>I've been thinking
nah. you weren't. you're just another braindead consumer drone

What about smoke/fog moving on a dark background chroma artifacts like this

Attached: rwO7Jym_d.jpg (640x360, 13K)

VA is popular with poop smearers

Is there a difference in uniformity levels between panel types? I really dislike the dirty screen effect on flat colored websites.

VA will often have better black uniformity but as it relates to the dirty screen effect it seems to effect both panels equally

i just want a 32 inch bezeless 4k display that doesn't coat as shit ton of money.

when will microled come to PC monitors?

Five years at the absolute earliest, but probably longer than that. We're still a long way from cost-efficient production of mid-size MicroLED displays.

If the monitor market wasn’t so stagnant I would say 5 years and even then that is a very enthusiastic timeline
Hell we might be doomed to shitty upmarketed IPS panels till the consumer PC market folds

give it back, jamal

IPS is still the best for monitors.

Isn't VA blur still better than any IPS blur?

I've been thinking whether I should get that one too, or pic related.
The Samsung LU32J590 is newer, slightly cheaper, has local dimming, but is a bit less bright. Can't find any informative reviews.

Attached: 2002026065.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

What are IPS downsides?

Twice as expensive.

Its called ghosting, and no VA has the worst ghosting of any monitor displays and OP is either blind or lying. This is main reason why VA is just not acceptable for a lot of people.

You VA IPS weebs are hilarious.
No wonder TN is the most expansive tech nowadays. It's fucking superior.

No. See this video showing a comparison:
youtube.com/watch?v=9sgBeicevok

VA has problems especially with ghosting on darker colors.

t. poorfag brainlet

>FLAT 1440p 27" VA freesync monitor

Does this exist?

Whoa, I just bought two 32" 4k monitors for $399 leafbux on the weekend too and I'm blown away as well. First time using VA and im pretty impressed.

IPS glow
Seriously ruined my Thief playthrough.

Oh no, the monitor blurs movement that is too fast for your eyes to perceive sharply in the first place.

VA isn’t acceptable for those who have never actually used VA and instead rely on spoonfed generalizations to form their opinion
If you where to actually put some people in front of a decent modern VA panel and told them to play a game, most of them would probably say it’s fine or even good because of the added contrast
If you where to tell another group just raw numbers then would seem unacceptable despite never actually looking at it