DUDE 4k is RETARDED

>DUDE 4k is RETARDED

Attached: chrome_2019-04-22_04-31-50.png (1504x257, 240K)

4k is dumb cos my chromebook moniter is only 720p :DDD

Attached: brainless sissy psychopath.jpg (645x960, 83K)

You're retarded too for watching that shill normie garbage OP

Attached: DtvILFlVYAUgF24.jpg (600x600, 35K)

col story bro

4k is better cus i can watch linus in one corner, do the facebooks in another, and two free corners for shitposting on reddit/twitter/Jow Forums etc.

LTT, along with numerous other youtube creators, have repeatedly addressed that outrageous titles and thumbnails are basically necessary to be competitive on the platform thanks to the stupid ROI on making your clickbait graphics
However 4k is in fact still retarded even on "cinematic" games if you're not running a monitor gsync/freesync because you're just gonna get fucking screen tearing
Also competitive games are not the only type of fps that needs good framerate. Try playing DOOM 2016 maxed out and see how you enjoy frame drops and whatnot

dont worry cuck, he's a linux shill now thanks to Anthony

/thread
Linus is a turbofaggot. Id strangle that annoying manlet irl.

>DOOM 2016
Ironically that's the game they tested with. Some said the 4k even looked better, only a couple guessed the other monitors were higher refresh rate.
4k is bad if you're poor, which is a legitimate argument. But it's objectively better. Even bottlenecked at 60hz if you're not poor but don't have the money to waste on a behemoth pc to go along with a 120hz 4k monitor, it's still better for almost everything outside of a select few games. It's only r/pcmasterrace retards who circlejerk about how l33t they are that claim to notice a difference, and most of them are provably liars - the high refresh rate shill's video in question demonstrated this.

I want 4k but between 60 and 120 hz there is a huge difference. I won't go back down to 60 now.

to be fair they had 2 retards who couldn't tell and 2 people who immediately realised something was up with the 60hz monitor.

For me, even at around 90hz if you've got gsync and frametimes are consistent then there's not much benefit to higher framerate (for the games i play at least). However even playing something not particularly fast paced can feel less responsive at 60fps even with perfect frame syncing, the only game i can handle it is total war because shit isn't moving around on screen at all basically. Games with fast camera movement in general, not just FPS games, need higher refresh rate imo. Sekiro felt fucking horrible even though it's a single play cinematic game because whenever a deathblow animation shifts your camera it's very noticable

this

I just started to play in 4k with some games since I got my RTX a couple of months back.
I can't notice the difference between 4k and 1080p.
It's not a massive jump.

Who gives a fuck

>get 4K monitor
>only play emulated games from before 2000

This and if you have to spend I don't know, 3000 dollars on a monitor and a GPU alone for these supposedly game changing refresh rates - who gives a shit?

It's only useful on a TV, not a computer. I don't want to have everything upscaled just to see it properly. 1080p will probably remain the best option for the next decade.

>I don't want to have everything upscaled just to see it properly.
/thread

models and textures are not made for 4k unless they have higher res texture packs you can download, ie games like rainbow six, battlefield etc etc

1080p is still the norm but 1440p in my opinion is probably going to be the norm in the next 10 years and it will be standard for desktops.

same honestly it's worth it

Doubt it. 768p still has 30% market share. In 10 years FHD will probably replace that, which means it will still be "the norm". I don't see any benefit going above 1080p unless you have an oversized monitor and sit too close to it.

768p is mostly pajeets, i'm talking people who play games.

>people who play games
>the norm

i spent $700
~$500 for used 1080 ti
~$200 for 144hz monitor
100% worth it, 60hz is dogshit now

>60hz is dogshit now
Wish I could see how, but I guess I can't. No point in watching any of that on YouTube without a high refresh rate monitor.

If you still care about "competitive video games" after the age of 20 and you don't make money from it you need to reconsider your life choices.

you're getting upset over a clickbait youtuber just pumping out trash to make money
go for a walk brother

bump