I have stumbled upon a used Memepad I would like to buy. However, it seems to have a defect on its case...

I have stumbled upon a used Memepad I would like to buy. However, it seems to have a defect on its case. I don't know how that is supposed to look like, but it seems to be easily repairable.

What do you think, Jow Forums? Do you think that port is still functional and I would just need to replace the case? Or do you think the motherboard is affected?

Attached: wp_ss_20190422_0006 (2).png (1017x574, 510K)

Higher resolution

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x281, 21K)

that's a big gamble sight unseen, I'm assuming this is online, does the seller mention anything about it

I think that shit belongs in the trash.

The seller lists it as "cosmetic" problems, and there are pictures with the machine booted and running, so it seems to be working. What I don't know is if that port would be affected. While I don't think the seller would lie, it's never bad to get some second opinions.

My X230 has chips and bends in the case and still works great. If the machine is cheaper because of the cosmetic damage, it shouldn't be an issue.

Why? It's a nice shitposting machine.

I've LITERALLY thrown away Thinkpads newer than that (t530).

Then you are retarded. Sell them or even gift them. They are not obsolete by any means.

I know people that don't even have a laptop so I could have just given it to them.

But then they are going to ask me about why the fan stops sometimes and why its over heating and want bullshit free tech support etc.

If you just chuck it in the trash none of that horrible shit happens.

god imagine being as autistic as you

just sell the shit for like $40 as is and don't be a fucking sperg

give it to me and u will never see me again

He would need friends or peers for that.

Being an autistic incel neet, he has neither.

>autistic and friendless

lol
I was making $40.75/hr today and I don't care if other people have a laptop or not, it isn't like they are going to fucking give me a handjob or something if I give it to them. You guys are fucking pathetic.

oy oy oy what the fuk is going on here? IS this bitch fucked?? or doe's it still work? If its broken will you be required to buy a new board? Maybe you can just get the replacement part used and solder it in. Thinkpads are supposed to be durable

Now if it's a hand job we are talking about its a completely different story. Where is the thinkpad for hand job trade in centre?

You're the retarded one for replying to the retard of Jow Forums

If there was even a slight chance of a handjob I absolutely wouldn't have thrown it away.

Handjob value is super high for people that haven't had sex in a very long time.

If Jow Forums was a tourist attraction you'd be a national wonder

i would definitely buy it with this defect. i love finding scratch/dent deals. who gives a fuck about that weird expansion port thing? nice find.

I can't imagine Jow Forums being a tourist attraction and I have an even harder time imagining anyone wondering anything about me.

Maybe you are just a fucking retard?

You'd be the Eiffel tower of Jow Forums

Wireless pretty much comes with every laptop these days. The only other thing I can think of why you would you use the expansion port is for sticking in a government security keycard for government related things. That expansion slot is pretty much useless for the civilian sector.

it's a PCMCIA slot
fucking zoomers...

You wouldn't use it for anything ever in 2019.
Because its garbage.

This post gave me ass cancer