Freetards triggered

Bbut.. it’s not linux it’s the GNU operating system.

Attached: 10BD23A2-BCCD-403B-9E1C-48B38DD5063E.png (600x397, 291K)

it's true. linux is the kernel, not the operating system

>posting foss vore.

he goes to universities why dont you attend his lecture and debate him unless you are scared hahahah scaredy

>begin debate in english
>go along with it for a bit
>ask him to restart the debate in Spanish
>win

Linux jernel is an operating system.

did you intend to appear foolish there?

>EARTH IS FLAT
why are you wasting my time with this bullshit
>ITS FLAT CAUSE I SAID FLAT LOL

the system is gnu and linux is one component, namely, the kernel. a kernel alone is not an operating system anymore than a steering wheel is a car

Damn i just talked to this girl name jernel and she is any nigga type.

I'm using the GNU operating system with the Linux kernel.
It would be easier to say GNU rather than GNU/Linux, but I suppose a few people might incorrectly infer I'm using Hurd.

how many gnu components can you use before you have to call it gnu

Pedro Côrte-Real has posted the results of an investigation into the provenance of the code making up a Linux distribution. "Figure 1 shows the total LOC in Ubuntu natty split by the major projects that produce it. By this metric GNU software is about 8%. I didn't include GNOME in the GNU category because it seems to now be effectively run outside GNU but including that the total for GNU would be around 13%. I found two things to be really surprising in this chart. The first is that the kernel is actually comparable in size to all the GNU software. The second is that small projects actually dominate the total amount. It seems that at least for what Ubuntu packages, the origin of the software is highly dispersed."

GNUTARDS BTFO

why does he get fat on proprietary food when he could be growing free food himself?

>stalled man's belly is a circle
>gimp can't draw circles
freetards btfo

>op logic
>GNU == linux
>android == linux
bu but.. why you dont call android linux??..

Attached: turb7urbit vdv6i.gif (645x773, 16K)

top kek

GNU/Linux user here. I'm using the GNU readline library.
And (You)?

Set gradient shape to radial.
You'll soon realize a circle tool would be needless clutter on the toolbox.

He must be going swimming after the lecture, he's already wearing an inner tube under his shirt.

Hey I graduated from there

>Not wearing level 4 body armor when visiting kent state.

Attached: CopyQ.WpGsAM.png (800x618, 381K)

I know I'm retarded for even asking this; but seeing how everyone at one point didn't know this guy let me off please.

What's this guy's name?

Ricardo Stolmaan

>Ricardo Stolmaan

Attached: troops shaking hands.jpg (474x314, 30K)

Why is Linux 4.19+ supposedly tainted?

What a disgusting pig he is. Hope he dies soon

rude

What a shit metric, the LOC doesnt mean anything. Linux is still just a kernel that can be used outside of a GNU system, and the GNU system is still an OS that can be used with a kernel aside from linux.

You really don't know shit

Then shouldn't you call the Android OS, Linux, seeing as how Android uses the Linux kernel?

Why is he always wearing the same shirt?

its called style.

Except Linux isn't the steering wheel, it's the entire chassis, power train, and suspension

Not him, but you're agreeing a kernel is not the whole operating system then

St. Ignucious.

Why did Steve Jobs always wear a black turtleneck?

Not him either but the steering wheel is user interface. So are the pedals, the shift stick, airbags, air conditioning, seatbelts and the seats. Linux is more like a metal body with turnable wheels and a motor. One could call it a car but it wouldn't be a traditional car seen on the streets. It might move forward but you need all that extra stuff to actually use it for anything.

Attached: OS-structure2.png (1499x383, 59K)

Attached: its_linux_1565.jpg (400x400, 94K)