I though The Boring Company was the one making flamethrowers

I though The Boring Company was the one making flamethrowers

twitter.com/ShanghaiJayin/status/1119997229530406913

Attached: Sans titre.png (533x573, 278K)

it also bores a uselessly small and expensive tunnel in LA

you've never seen a car catch fire?

Its china, thats normal

Image if those lithium batteries were gasoline instead?

Attached: 1511043360223.jpg (400x541, 26K)

Possible insurance fraud attempt?

Good thing no one was ever dumb enough to actually make a means of transportation fueled with gallons of something as explosive as gasoline.

Gasoline wasn't always as expensive as it is today

i don't doubt that teslas are poorly built and dangerous, but there's also close to 100% chance that chinese incompetence was somehow involved.

Nothing would happen,

chia is only bad because they cheap out on things and don't maintain anything if they did they would be better i think

I take lithium as medication. if Tesla uses it all what will I do for medication?

Why do things like to catch on fire and blow up in China? Michael Bay should do his next film there.

Attached: l9ho4c9678a21.png (1454x956, 1.78M)

Attached: IMG_20190328_162026.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

Attached: IMG_20190328_162023.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

More likely than not something chinky pierced the underside of the car and shorted out the batteries

Was probably using Samsung batteries.

Attached: galaxy-note-2-burned-down-3.jpg (2448x1836, 501K)

>tries to bash samsung for the 56th time this year
>posts a photo of a burnt Samsung phone
>the battery is still fully intact, most likely still functions perfectly fine

Are you mentally retarded? Do you not realize that bait requires a minimum of days of the month IQ to work?

That's the quickest one I had around. I can find others.
Let's see. Here's one where the battery blew-up.

Attached: burntsamsung.png (450x463, 284K)

Had a hearty kek at this. Same deal with the 737 MAX. Yeah Boeing built a fucking turkey, but in the end everything would have been fine if not for the incompetence of third world pilots and maintenance crew.

Insurance fraud

> not for the incompetence of third world pilots
They were literally Americans trained in USA.

It's almost like Teslas are hack jobs running on venture capital fumes. Who knew.

Yeah well Americans are third world brainlet

The fire would be trivially obtainable, a nd likely wouldn't have happened due to lack of ignition source?

They were working for Ethiopian Air, and as such were embedded in that shit airline's culture and incompetence.

>now that china stole the technology and wants to cut in to the ev market, convenient fire is captured center frame on security camera
really make me thing