So I accidentally took what I thought was my wife's iPad from the hospital last night and stole one of the hospitals...

So I accidentally took what I thought was my wife's iPad from the hospital last night and stole one of the hospitals instead because she had hers on her. I've decided fuck it I'll keep it but I ran the restore but can't bypass the remote configuration. I see all these faggots on google charging for the service but there's got to be a way I can do it from home. Anyone have an idea?

Attached: 6a00d8341bfa6953ef0162fc26f776970d-500wi.jpg (500x450, 36K)

Is it an Apple product? If so, just drop it 3 inches.

G I V E I T B A C K J A M A L

Hey man I could give a fuck about big medical, I work for a medical company and these clowns can live without their sponsored equipment

Classic response

Attached: Autism1.jpg (1851x1851, 415K)

and I could give a fuck about your story about why it's ok for tyrones to steal
give it back tyrone

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543633991637.gif (500x491, 376K)

What are we all saints now?

Attached: D1PrjknVYAAYoQy.png (1034x1536, 1.55M)

cute and redpilled

Go to an applel store and borrow their NSA master key.

Attached: 1545139786930.png (797x1870, 366K)

Be careful user. A lot of medical providers/hospitals will install device management software on that stuff. So in theory if you even touched the internet with it, odds are they can see it is off the hospital network and then try to figure out where it went offline. I would just return it because if they want to pursue it, they can get the law in their side. Just go to the pawn shop and buy a tablet if you need one.

I'm well aware of that, although the law enforcement in my area is pretty useless. I've had family members who have been robbed for 700$ from people they know and where were living and nothing was done about it.

There's probably no way around it. What did you expect?

hospitals have cameras fucking EVERYWHERE for purposes of loss prevention, exactly like retail stores. You are on camera footage stealing that ipad. When they discover the ipad missing, they will comb the security footage and find you stealing it. Have fun.

copy/replace iphone with ipad etc etc

Attached: !stolen.jpg (1263x1060, 394K)

oh also, i forgot to mention, if your wife is employed by the hospital, she will probably get fired once it has been determined that her husband steals electronics from the hospital. If you wife is a contractor or a patient of the hospital, identifying you will be a non-issue . If I were you I would voluntarily return the iPad with an apology and an explanation that it was accidental. Of course, it is probably too late for that.

>"I could give a fuck"
>stealing
>justifying theft with "da big corporashuns be keeping a nigga down yo"
Why am I not surprised?

Yuk. Imagine all the deadly hospital bacteria on those touchscreens. MRSA and HIV patients have been coughing and slobbering their faecal matter all over them. R.I.P.

Your post is in violation of United States Federal Law OP.
Prepare to receive a visit by authorities.

Just give it back tyrone

Attached: give_back.png (1280x868, 368K)

Give it back Jamal

Dipping the device into bleach for around 20-30 seconds would take care of this contamination problem. OP really should do it before he catches anything serious from that thing.

give it back jamal

Attached: jesuscomputer.jpg (500x579, 32K)

Deshawn....

> nd stole one of the hospitals instead because she had hers on her. I've decided fuck it I'll keep it
That sounds niggerlicious.

just leave it on the ground, jamal will take it.
since you wont be doing anything with it, and neither will jamal. only that jamal can get crack cocaine for it, while you get pissed