This is a macbook pro 2007

he wasnt the most powerful laptop but wasn't the weakest. he didn't have a 4k retina screen, but it had great viewing angles and a good resolution for the time. it didn't have a thinkpad-quality keyboard, but it was still great to type on. it had a great form factor with a ton of ports, certainly wasn't the worst option out there if you weren't hindered on your budget
say something nice about him

Attached: mpb-2007-early.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Back do your designated shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1546685414250.jpg (643x960, 255K)

they were very nice when the aluminum didn't warp like shit

Back then was the golden age of Apple, from the beginning of the Intel days to around Mavericks or Yosemite, Windows was a shitfest and Linux couldn't compete. I recently switched from a 2014 Macbook Pro to a Thinkpad X1E running Ubuntu 18.04 (now 19.04), I couldn't be happier.

>2014 Macbook Pro to a Thinkpad X1
i literally just bought an x1 today coming from 2014 also... you are me in timeline B

it's shit

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 1.06M)

Based.

>tenor
fuck off facebook toddler

>when you realize that the 2008 Macbook Pro was the best laptop of all time

Attached: Sans titre2.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

You did well with Leopard.
Peak Apple.

fpbp

>certainly wasn't the worst option out there if you weren't hindered on your budget
So literally the worst option.

>he
>him

s

my grandma is still using one. and it works perfectly fine. the battery finally died 2 years ago.

not OP, but what's weird about that? I consider all of my possessions male because they don't immediately try to flee when I interact with them

>be me
>graduating high school in 2007
>going to film school
>they recommend buying a mac
>dad buys me this very laptop
>first os x system
>blown away by responsiveness of spotlight
>wowed by smoothness of animations and overall polish, especially coming from windows xp
wish i could go back to be honest

A macbook pro should always be a grille

what is he holding under his hand

is buying an Early 2008 Macbook Pro a good idea in 2019? It's the last one before they redesigned it

>silver keyboard
I will forever miss these older macbooks. They are absolutely fucking sex to look at and to use. Shame they had such unreliable GPUs. The Nvidia models crapped out very quickly cuz 8000m series shit silicone. ATI models suffered the same fate.

The newer macbooks look nice, but the black keyboard, shit cooling, lack of 17" models, and lack of dedicated GPUs ruins them for me.

Those were fucking garbage, literal 100*F slow pieces of shit