Friendly reminder that Gentoo is run by trannies

Friendly reminder that Gentoo is run by trannies
youtu.be/fhlEysdPr7k

Attached: 5464774.jpg (150x225, 7K)

Hot.

will they be my gf?

based

Stop spamming. The other one is still alive.

The other one is just people pretending he's a girl, here we admit he's a he
Great was just checking if discord tranny shills were back, thanks for confirming

Ahahahahaha!

why is Jow Forums so obsessed with blacked.com and trannies? is it latent homosexuality? just goto Thailand and fuck a ladyboy, get it out of your system.

is she really a tranny?! please be honest
i don't want to watch the video, hearing a woman has a manly voice freaks me out

Yes he has a male voice. Not particularly deep or anything, but obviously an unequivocally male

Yeah it's pretty obviously a tranny but there was no fucking need for another thread to be made because OP got upset over pronouns.
Also >she seems to be a pretty cool tranny tbdesu, some user already explained it in the other thread but doesn't seem to be an obnoxious SJW or some special snowflake.

Gas yourself OP.

They actually want people to actually shun free software because they really actually think it's actually communist.
They actually fucking believe such tactics will actually win friends and actually influence people.
It's actually quite sad.

>You will never have a Gentoo catboy gf

Attached: 1554936876343.jpg (460x776, 55K)

You are a sad lying cunt. If anything, the intersection of Jow Forums and Jow Forums advocates for a free meritocratic software environment that favours talent and commitment, unlike the tranny wave of "girls" with CoCs pushing their SJW agendas in an already perfectly healthy collaborative space. Back to your tranny discord and dont forget your HRT pills, degenerate.

>linux: even the girls are guys
Its explains the smell.

Jow Forums here. I use free software to escape the CIA nigger.

time to install gentoo then

If you use anything technology-related, LGBTQ people have something to do with it. Get over it.

I'm bisexual, but I hate the LGBT community. Bunch of whiney fags...

tbhonest

I've been in software communities long enough to have a handful of acquaintances in said communities come out as trans, so I've had the opportunity to know a few people before and after. And you know what's weird? They're pretty much the same damn person they were before. They talk the same, they act the same, they're interested in the same sorts of things. It's just really hard for me to picture why people like you have such a hateboner for people that, for all intents and purposes, are just...people, trying to get by like everybody else.

and computing was invented by a gay guy.

>a tranny is a person
Good joke user

I’ve been wondering lately if I’m bi. I like penis but dudes in general don’t typically do much for me. Am I bi if I like the schlong?

Idk, I'm a gril, so...

>am I bi if I get turned on by cock
Yes user.

>catboy
>gf
Quit being gay and just say you want a boyfriend.

Okay, so what?

Probably? Considering the boxes our society likes to put us into, liking penis even a little bit probably means you fit in the "bi" box.
But honestly, the real answer is that people's sexuality is complex and hard to delineate into boxes, so it's best to not even worry about the label.