ITT: We Thank The United States of America

>tiny colony defeats British Empire at their height. Everyone of their founding fathers like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Paine just happen to be 160+ iq philosophers who create world superpower. Their hundreds of quotes are famous around the world.
>creates U.S. constitution on first try, perfect and prescient document that is worshipped as holy gospel to this day
>no reign of terror after revolution, no Napoleon chimp out like France
>continuous free government for 242 years, has never fallen for the autocracy meme
>fights for global freedom and liberation
>destroys European monarchies and dictatorships
>destroys Nazi Germany, Germany is now a prosperous liberal democracy
>destroys Imperial Japan, Japan is now a prosperous liberal democracy
>destroys the Soviet Union, Eastern European countries like Poland are freed from the yoke of Communism and are now filled with democracies
>saves South Korea from the Communist north, South Korea now has one of the highest standards of living in the world under American guidance while North Korea is still a shithole
>fights desperately hard for many years to save Vietnam from Communism, ultimately fails but uses diplomacy to make them mellow out and turn on China. There is now a McDonalds in Hanoi
>contains Chinese imperialism, protects Taiwan which has grown economically powerful and become a liberal democracy thanks to America
>in contrast U.K. cucks abandon Hong Kong to the red horde
>democracy is now the dominant form of government on the planet
>leader of the free world

Has there ever been a more blessed, virtuous, moral nation in human history? “American Exceptionalism” must be real. As a proud South Korean immigrant, I don’t know how the world deserved such a perfect country.

Attached: 9D74778E-5858-4F8B-9888-EEC1FFDAB415.jpg (1453x1903, 1.09M)

who are you quoting?

Thanks for letting us fight your civil war for you lads, was fun

Ooo-fuckin-rah. Anyone who feels the America boner has seen the light.

Pay me 20 dollars and I'll go and finish it for you. Fucking hate the British with all my heart and would gladly fight them.

Thanks for giving us English, merica. Now I can shitpost on Jow Forums all day long.

Nah, Brits are pretty alright

Imagine the joy on the Irish immigrants escaping Anlgoid oppression when they were told they were going to be fed and paid to kill angloids
We can make the North a freedomland colony, better than the Nordies

FUCK THE FUCKING BRITS I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL I"LL NEVER FUCKING FORGET THE IRISH "FAMINE" ITS ALL BULLSHIT THOSE STUPID CUNTS NEED TO BE WIPED OFF THE EARTH

Based

Attached: hlc.jpg (480x360, 65K)

Thank you usa

based
prepare for eurofags shitting up the thread OP

Attached: 1497400802850.jpg (640x432, 36K)

I love America

Attached: bdd2e175ad1be82ea50682fa23f6919a--american-flag-pictures-american-pride.jpg (736x556, 60K)

based US air force patrolling south china sea keeping chingchong at bay

Americans in 1776:
>fought against taxes
Americans now:
>still paying taxes

Attached: 14722882.jpg (482x453, 25K)

All the big taxes we pay now(state tax/income tax etc.) are because of previous wars, all of which were started by Europe
The US would be so much stronger if we were allowed to stay isolationist and not have to be stuck playing Mommy for the entire world

uwu what's this

Attached: taxez.png (791x296, 100K)

So why didn't you?

Tax rates for Iceland i think
don't see how that matters tho

>why didn't you
Because if we did everyone would suddenly start bitching and moaning about it. Countries talk shit about the US all the time but they burst into tears the second we humor the idea of cutting funding to them. Not that I'm a Trump shill, but this is something easily seen with his foreign policy.

Why listen to the crybabies?
Just do your own thing

Cucked politicians have too much power, otherwise we would

Attached: 2C673560-C6C3-4E91-95C2-1428824CA5D5.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Do another 1776
Take a page out of the french revolutions handbook and guillotine your leaders if they're not satisfactory
then possibly end up with an american napoleon

There's a pretty long history about it really. Around the turn of the 20th century the US started to get really involved in imperialism, mainly in South America. Everything was pretty much fine for the most part, but things kinda started going to shit after we got dragged into WW2. After that, essentially we were in too deep to pull out and go isolationist again. Every time we try people freak out, and people are kinda just used to being the world police at this point.

Yeah and how'd that work out for the French?

I believe every Vietnamese family with that had their homes burnt down from napalm or had their children born delformed from chemicals the US dropped on them or had their grandparents killed because the US couldn’t tell the difference between civilians and guerillas would beg to differ. As would every person in Yemen who still lives in terror of being bombed by US-made weapons. Or every peaceful afghan civilian who had to deal with US funded terrorists during the Cold War and then US bombs during the afghan war. The US isn’t the self righteous saviour most Americans think it is.

Only way I see it happening is if we get too many activist judges who fuck up the Constiution
It sounds pretty extreme, but it couls definitely happen
Americans are proud and want to keep their rights
Bro he just said

Come back in 2020 when your opinion is valid

Didn't ww2 sorta get you out of the great depression?
I'm pretty sure without that intervention the us would not be as powerful as it is
might be Russia that would take center stage in its stead if that were the case

years of conflict and violence
but then they got napoleon and conquered half of europe, and still might today if not for the brits and russians
you afraid it will end the same way?

i sorta hope it happens since it certainly would be interesting
though i doubt it will and i'm sure it would be very bad for the world as a whole

We were coming out of the Great Depression anyway before ww2 started. Sure it helped with the recovery, but honestly the economy would have been just as strong, if not stronger because we could just keep selling shit to the combatants. And I'm not arguing whether the US should or shouldn't have gotten involved, I'm just trying to explain why we're so deeply entrenched in imperialism now.

us history teaches it was FDR and his work programs. this predated US involvment in ww2. im not too sure as im not versed in history too much. i try to do it more tho

I hope it doesn’t happen for obvious reasons, but it would be interesting
I wonder how race would play a role, how ex-veterans would view the war, and how the battles would actually happen
I think the US would keep its power as world leader but the EU would probably try to undercut the US and blame it on ”human rights violations”

>EU would probably try to undercut the US
And yet still continue to cry when stop supporting them even a little. Honestly Eurofags piss me off so much sometimes. But I already made that point.

Which would be totally ironic, because any government that would try and manipulate the Constitution would have Europe’s support
Mommy US tries her best, but Europe is a hard kid to deal with
I think its about time for a consequence

>in contrast U.K. cucks abandon Hong Kong to the red horde
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1536995752574.png (1040x932, 599K)

Thanks for attacking us for no reason
And also shitting up North American society and by extension many aspects of Canada
But most importantly, thank you for being one of the most based nations