/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user details his recent purchase results • "Dear friend" • Reverse chinking • Literal housefire arrives • Meme LED hexagons are nice • Update on Vargo VX3 user • Huge haul • USB microscope • "Please understand" • PSP stuff and keyboard • Not-a-Shark SD card works OK-ish • user avoids being BEZOed Previous thread

Attached: China Post.png (999x749, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B000G0JZYQ/ref=emc_b_5_i?th=1
aliexpress.com/store/product/Men-Double-Edge-Safety-Shaving-Razor-Adjustable-1-6-Files-Classic-Double-Edge-Razors-1-handle/2164101_32791325508.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_2865714.pic_7
aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Razor-WEISHI-Copper-alloy-Pearl-black-9306-C-Top-quality-Simple-packing-NEW/32409778073.html
aliexpress.com/item/Rovtop-USB-3-0-SATA-3-Cable-Sata-to-USB-Adapter-UP-to-6-Gbps-Support/32987394974.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-USB-3-0-to-SATA-IDE-Converter-for-2-5-3-5-Hard-Disk-Drive/32827326723.html
aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Pentel-GraphGear-1000-Automatic-Pencil-Mechanical-0-3-0-5-0-7-0-9mm-Drawing/32318539869.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Dual-Bay-3-5-2-5-Inch-SATA-Dragon-Dildo/32864220854.html
youtu.be/BWgviZZi7lM
sypost.net/
global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=LP00123400832841&spm=a3708.7860688.0.d01
aliexpress.com/item//32886490518.html
aliexpress.com/item/razor/32951304962.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Mens-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Quartz-Watch-Fashion-Rose-Gold-Silver-Man-Watch-Style-Men/32966338900.html
aliexpress.com/item/Qshave-Men-Manual-Shaving-Razor-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Blade-Stainless-Steel-Handle-with-5/32824071659.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Update on Vargo VX3 user
Oh boy I've had so much more drama now.
First ordered China Version accidentally.
Then ordered Global off Ali.
Then I was SECONDS away from cancelling my Ali for an Amazon-US (in Canada) order. Literally seconds away from clicking Buy in my cart when my Ali message popped up saying shipped.

It's DHL though. So fast processing time and hopefully DHL is fast from China to Canada. But now I'm going to get fucked with some sort of Customs fees because of DHL aren't I?
Anyone have experience with importing thru DHL?

ALSO Banggood got back to me. They told me to take the Vargo to a cell phone shop and get it repaired and they would pay the bill (?????????????) Am I fucked or is that retarded? Like, aren't they admitting in a round-about way that the Seller probably did sell me infected phone? They're saying "ohhh so sorry, go get it fixed and send us the bill" that's kind of an admission isn't it? Lol... I don't know if I should do that, or just write back and tell them to fuck off and give me my money.

>Yanwen Economic Air Mail
>takes a week to arrive in destination country after dispatching
Do they fly it with zeppelins?

Dear friend, thank you for believing in YANWEN's precise time of arrival and general shipment tracking information, best wishes.

>he lacks the critical information about YANWEN
was speaking about my Redmeme Note 7 to be clear. It was a $45 deposit at Amazon, so as long as DHL China -> Canada is $45 or less I guess that's cool. Except I would've had the Amazon one by Friday probably. AliExpress one is gonna be more like 10 days.

Also, I'm still half flabbergasted. I was expecting them to say "OK, ship the phone back to China and we will refund you". Mind you this is the Banggood Customer Service I'm speaking with, not the actual-Seller. Customer Service is saying to take it to a Cell Phone Repair Shop and send them the bill (assuming I spoke to them beforehand and agreed on service-price). Again, I'm tempted to just write back like what the fuck no, give me my money

what is some chink shit you actually wouldn't buy? i've had some pretty bad experiences with headphones

Which chink airpods clone is the best, Jow Forums?

This

Anyone own a Chinese safety razor? The patent on the Merkur Futur ran out, and YouTube reviewers are saying it's a good copy. I can buy cheap razor blades off amazon, but i could still save $50+ if i get a razor from aliexpress.

>MERKUR
>$62.50
amazon.com/dp/B000G0JZYQ/ref=emc_b_5_i?th=1

>QSHAVE / Ming Shi 2000S
>$11.96 (I've heard you can find them for $7)
aliexpress.com/store/product/Men-Double-Edge-Safety-Shaving-Razor-Adjustable-1-6-Files-Classic-Double-Edge-Razors-1-handle/2164101_32791325508.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_2865714.pic_7

I've also been looking at the Chinese "Weishi" butterfly razors which sell for way less on aliexpress than they do on Amazon. Opinions?

Attached: merkur.png (276x484, 51K)

So which shipping option is the best?

The one that's free, or is no more than a dollar extra. Never pay extra.

I10 tws, the ones which cost around 29-32 usd.

Apex Edge Pro copycat.
Great price, $13 total, with 3 off 10 coupon.
Free shipping. 16 days in china, 7 days local post.
I will only use the red stones for training and experimenting, the diamond plates are still in transit.

Attached: 20190423_132808.jpg (1430x1139, 622K)

Tell them to fuck off and give you your money back

I'm leaning towards that yes. I'm not sure if a local shop will be able to fix it first of all. And then on top of that I can see that being a nightmare to get reimbursed and even potentially risky of getting scammed by Banggood somehow.

Like I said, to me its an admission/agreement with my claim. Which is that I was sent a malware-infected phone.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy before I told them to fuck off (politely).

I have, a couple. I bought the cheapest $2 safety razon and the blades it came with were shit, even after changing blades it gave me a dull shave, my skin would feel irritated and I'd get some cuts.

Bought some Weishi and I can't complain, the Dorco blades it came with were good have never cut my face again or even get my face irritated. I've read those merkur copies are kinda big an it makes it hard to shave tight spots like below the nose.

aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Razor-WEISHI-Copper-alloy-Pearl-black-9306-C-Top-quality-Simple-packing-NEW/32409778073.html

Attached: 1528818734135.jpg (2080x1560, 272K)

Do these things work?

aliexpress.com/item/Rovtop-USB-3-0-SATA-3-Cable-Sata-to-USB-Adapter-UP-to-6-Gbps-Support/32987394974.html

The ugreen altenative needs external power and costs 10 times more.

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-USB-3-0-to-SATA-IDE-Converter-for-2-5-3-5-Hard-Disk-Drive/32827326723.html

Attached: 1546956153268.jpg (425x425, 14K)

they do, and if they are ucb3 they wont need external power for larger drives. the one in your pic related doesnt seem to be usb3, it lacks the 5 additional pins on the end of the usb-a connector

tech-wise, it's hard to say specifically, but I suppose CPUs, GPUs, RAM and if something is insanely cheap and it seems like there's no way it could possibly be that cheap and that good and there's no branding, avoid it like the plague.
I bought some like $2 bluetooth earbuds for running and they were absolute trash. They worked, but they sounded really really shit and broke quickly and would fall out of my ears and make this insanely loud popping when I pushed them back in. I regret that one a lot.
Honestly, most chinkshit is pretty good as long as you google to figure out how you might get chinked beforehand and look for wording to how you might get chinked.

The collar-ring spacer before the knob is plastic with fake chrome, all other metal is A2 stainless steel and the guide rod 1 piece with zero flex.

mine works great and its chinkshit, cost me like 2 dollars as well. so go for it

so how are you enjoying your pocophones? worth the purchases?

any recommended mechanical pencils?

I've been reading the feedback and some people say it only works with SSDs? I have several 3.5 HDDs I just wanted to browse them to recover some old pics and videos. Does it work with 3.5 sata HDDs?

I was thinking I'd just get a long sata and sata power cable.

Fake Rotring, looks beautiful.

>Does it work with 3.5 sata HDDs?
NO!
It only works with 2.5 laptop HDDs and SSDs.

yeah, definitely

I like my Pentel Graphgear 1000.

aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Pentel-GraphGear-1000-Automatic-Pencil-Mechanical-0-3-0-5-0-7-0-9mm-Drawing/32318539869.html

There were a ton of listings for colored editions, they all down now, weird.

Attached: 1542208807933.jpg (794x794, 95K)

>3.5
you will need something with external power for those, usb won't be enough

>Does it work with 3.5 sata HDDs?
No, because 3.5" hdds need 12V to run, which usb doesn't have.

Are chinkshit webcams worth it?

>tfw only found out about the pocophone recently
>missed the sale
i'm still considering buying it, but i'm also thinking that since it's been about a year since its release if a new pocophone will come out

depends for what you want to use it. if for some reason you're wanting to start up a streaming career then no

TY, I just wanted some convenience, I guess I'll have to rig something up, if only my micro atx motherboard wouldn't feel so flimsily attached to the case and bend near the sata ports. Anyone has a link for some HDD cages?

VARGO SAGA CONTINUED ---------
I contacted my bank and they are fucking faggots. The Customer Service desk wasnt staffed yet so I asked a teller. The one teller was helpful until another beside her jumped in and said "ITS NOT FRAUD. BUYER BEWARE" and I swear had a smug grin on her face.
So I went home and called their phone line. The guy said basically the same thing.

So I called PayPal. I already had a dispute opened but they Escalated it now and I told them what they said about getting phone repaired. He said not to have anything done to the phone, to let PayPal dispute things on my behalf and to not further talk to Banggood as PayPal steps in and takes over with a 10 day deadline.

So hopefully based PayPal crushes Banggood. Even if they close my account as it was my first time on Banggood so fuck them.

If you have a spare front slot in a tower PC than you can install a VHS style hotswap HDD bay.

Nah just for chatting with friends and family, however the price difference to known local brands doesnt seem that high

if that's the case you can always just go find a cheap used one. but if you don't mind waiting a month for it to arrive then go ahead

>price difference to known local brands doesnt seem that high
Then consider buying locally, that means you can return it if does not meet your expectations.

How can chinks afford to make the price dirt cheap and free delivery on top of it? Is it just another case of slavery?

aliexpress.com/item/New-Dual-Bay-3-5-2-5-Inch-SATA-Dragon-Dildo/32864220854.html

I have this, it's been good. There's an extremely bright blue led when it's on, though

A lot of it is because since China is "third world" they get amazing rates thru all the Postal Unions across the world.

Then on top of that most things are marked as Gifts abusing the system. Commercial stuff costs more, but everything gets marked as Gifts.

So they kind of double dip. They are sending "gifts" out at gift-rates on top of their already generous rates they receive due to being third world.

I wonder too.
If I want to send something myself or buy from a local webshop, the shipping cost is never cheap, yet I can buy something form the other side of the planet for almost nothing.

I also imagine their employees work 12 hours a day and get a dollar salary.

I have one, user-kun. But I'll be honest, it's good, better than some random safety razor you can get on local stores.

However, I thought it's shit even with feather blades. Probably safety razors aren't for me. I rather just buy cartridges since they work perfectly and I don't need to be autistic when shaving.

Well yea thats true.
But I meant for example a hypothetical Seller who has a 1-person store where they ship from China to Worldwide. They mark things as gifts and it gets tossed on a plane that waits for 10 billion other packages to fill it (all marked gifts lol) then gets flown out. It all costs pennies.

But specifically I'm referring to this article/site I remember reading about a year ago that broke it down in depth a lot better. But long story short is they get better rates due to being stinky-dumb-poor-chinks

a lot of webshops are amateurish and have high overhead because of how small they are and they pick mail/parcel delivery options which aren't suited for the things they're selling because they overestimate the number of customers who will falsely claim that an untracked shipment got lost in the mail. the big retailers get discounts from the shipping companies and have like $2-3 shipping and free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. if a webshop is charging $5+ for the cheapest shipping option on a small item they're probably overpriced in general and you should look for a different store.

youtu.be/BWgviZZi7lM

>open package
>that chink smell
Sometimes I feel like I got sars

I just got a smaller case with no front bays. Its so sad to even consider getting an e-sata pci card and cable but I guess those don't work with big HDDs either.

Attached: 1553116015501.jpg (400x200, 12K)

Are there any decent chink action cams?

oh henlo, arrived in only 11 days, record time!

Attached: IMG_20190423_151859.jpg (4160x3120, 3.84M)

You got that same model? Pick something less cumbersome, try different models or get some used gillette.

no

There are plenty of external docks too, but I know nothing about those

Attached: Aluminum-hdd-dock-box-3-5-sata-to-usb-type-c-3-0-metal-reading-1.jpg (800x800, 250K)

If you want to try a cheap adjustable razor, the futur clone is really the only option. It's cheaply made so expect some quality control issues, you may get one with uneven blade alignment or uneven blade gap. I can tell mine isn't perfect but it shaves fine for what it cost. There is a mingshi 3000 which is a copy of the gillette adjustable, don't buy that one. It doesn't give a good shave and the lower settings are all useless, you practically have to use it on 9 (highest) just to get a decent shave.

For chinese razors, stick with brands like baili or weishi or yintal. Baili actually produces razors for vikings blade but will cost much less. The vikings blade chieftan is essentially a baili BD179.

Some final thought for you, for $8 to $12, buy the clone and see if you like it, why the hell not? But if you're new to wet shaving, I don't recommend you buy a merkur futur, go with a merkur 34c or edwin jagger de89. They are reasonably priced and are known to be very good razors and is what many people start on and end up being their favorite.

Adding onto reverse chinking
My order is going to be here in three hours. I have to test it to see if it even works or is white power.

explain

I just got the DW watch knock off I bought during the anniversary sale for $20. It's literally the real watch lmao

Attached: IMG_20190423_153547.jpg (3024x4032, 2.99M)

Not him, but if anyone is interested in actual speed test results mine can do 160+ Mbps (21 MBps) easily from 4 meters in a straight line from the router.

that happened to me once. the seller simply messaged me and said "if you ever get it just make sure to send it back :)". eventually it arrived, i never sent it back. it's easier to get away with if the seller doesn't have tracking

Yes for example the scjcam, the xiaomi yi lite and xiaomi yi 4k.

they have tracking for me. Will I get in trouble if I don't send it back?

off Aliexpress?

i'm not sure. they'll probably ask you to pay once they see the package arrived, but since they're in china they can't do shit. at the very least they blacklist you

Pics?

so expect white power in the mail soon?

Led strip usb powered. Whatever excess led's i had i just cut off. Not sure if that's a smart idea, but so far it works!

Attached: 2019-04-21 22.16.23.jpg (3074x1808, 264K)

how expensive is what you ordered? they probably won't even give a shit if it's cheap

>DW watch knock
there is no such thing, the "real" brand is already a knock off
>It's literally the real watch lmao
exactly. now think about all the idiots that fall for the sponsored instagram posts and buy that shit for literally 10x the price

6 usd

yeah i wouldn't worry about it

I bought that Qshave Merkur clone some time ago. It's good and more than gets the job done, in fact my cheeks have never been this smooth. It does takes some getting used to if you come from a cartridge style and you will cut yourself during the first few shaves. You really don't want to apply any force with these and should never rush your shave unless you feel like bleeding.

It also comes with 5 blades which aren't the sharpest around, but are good enough to learn how to use a safety razor without getting deep cuts. I do recommend opting for a multipack of several brand blades after you learned how to shave again so you can find the one that suits you best. Astra, Feather and Gillette are all fine and at only a few cents per blade worth a shot imho.

link?

It has been 62 days since ordering a 3€ bike light and it still hasn't arrived. After asking the seller about it, he just extended my protection for 20 days and said not to worry. Should I worry? SunYou Economic Air Mail

Shipments can take a pretty random amount of time. But sure, do worry.

anyone knows were to buy chink knockoff of old nokia & co ? beside ebay.

u got a tracking number you can put on sypost.net/ ?

your page is not loading.. I got this from their site global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=LP00123400832841&spm=a3708.7860688.0.d01

sypost returned this

Sunyou
2019-03-09 06:30:32 GMTC, Departed transit country
2019-03-08 07:12:54 GMTC, Arrived in transit country
2019-03-05 08:27:07 HONG KONG, Departed Hong Kong Airport
2019-03-04 16:17:23 CHINA, SHENZHEN, Departed Sunyou Facility
2019-03-03 04:44:56 CHINA, SHENZHEN, Acceptance, Sent to SLOVENIA
2019-02-27 15:13:37 Pre Alert to SLOVENIA

gmtc is time?

Been a while since we talked about mp3 players. I just ordered an AGPTek A22, a rebranded Ruizu x22.

Pretty sure it's a more recent model, claims it can be solar powered as well. Saw a review that the sound is comparable to the Rocker/Benjie T6 so I thought I'd give it a try. Used my eBay coupon: $5 off any value, and it came down to $12. Although on Ali it's around $24.32

aliexpress.com/item//32886490518.html

Attached: 995808169-580427402.jpg (960x960, 199K)

Just checked pricearchive, seems like it's first price data it got from Ali was Jun 27 last year. The review I saw at headfi was posted on March 27. This shit is new.

You telling me Daniel Wellington isn't real?

im looking for a chink mp3 player which displays album covers and supports playlists
does something like that even exist

that is pretty damn cheap yeah, I got a lansky sharpening system off amazon for like €70
there are also lansky clones on ali for a couple of tenners
like a couple of others here, I also got the futur clone, mine hasn't been very good to me, it holds the blade unevenly
my go to is an edwin jagger that cost me €30, if I had to get another one off amazon I'd get a 3 part razor like my edwin jagger
aliexpress.com/item/razor/32951304962.html
wanted to get this one because it looks good desu

Yes. Like the X22

yup, it never was. its just overpriced chink shit for instagram idiots run by a sweede (or one of those nordic eurocucks), read about it on wikipedia

Sorry for being late
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Mens-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Quartz-Watch-Fashion-Rose-Gold-Silver-Man-Watch-Style-Men/32966338900.html
It probably came from the same factory. I don't really care about watches, they are just fashion objects that are all about branding. I gifted this to my brother and he's so happy because normies know about this brand

Attached: IMG_20190423_173727.jpg (3024x4032, 3.19M)

>my go to is an edwin jagger
>I'd get a 3 part razor like my edwin jagger
Check this out, Qshave has a very nice 3 piece razor with a long handle and the head is very much like the edwin jagger de89. It shaves slightly more aggressive than the de89 though. Pic related, left is the edwin jagger, right is the qshave.

aliexpress.com/item/Qshave-Men-Manual-Shaving-Razor-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Blade-Stainless-Steel-Handle-with-5/32824071659.html

Attached: qshave.jpg (686x357, 31K)

It arrived. I am going to do some simple tests to see if it is defective or even legit.

Attached: 20190423_114329.jpg (2560x1536, 824K)

I haven't visited /csg/ in 6 months. Anything standout that has become popular since then?

Ive purchased a fair amount of shit that doesnt have reviews online. whats the easiest way to start a blog and post about this stuff? id prefer to have my own url as well

You just buy it from jewgle

bluetooth 5.0 buttplugs

For some reason hen plugging this in it fucks with my wifi card and I have to use my onboard wifi on the motherboard to post which has a limit of 1mbs.
When the testing is done I will post more

reading /csg/ makes me sad about my orders

why?

60 days delay and shit

>You just buy it from jewgle
what blog service do they offer?