Free software is communist

>free software is communist

Attached: ballmer npc.png (2100x1500, 2.8M)

Nope, Microsoft is communist.
>Give 'em money, and they still control every aspect of it
Free software is anarchy, without the ones who rule over you, unless you get a rootkit.

Free software is still as communist as proprietary software because it uses (((copyright))) laws and considers intellectual """property""" real.

GULAGS GULAGS GULAGS

Public Domain seems to be the only »free« option after all.

Attached: e05ce745b21efa1622ca58d6e9e39dc36becb6740502c02c5493e5c54c445fcf.png (671x430, 90K)

linux = communism

Wtf i love Linux now?

lots of commies on this board

linux = starving communism

fixed for ya

Jow Forums is the only solidly leftist board because of their love for open source and net neutrality; they are just in denial about it because their only knowledge of leftism is from meme cancer in the politics board

it unironically is, and that's a good thing

microsoft is imperialism.

Free software free society is the biggest fucking bullshit I've ever heard. It should be: in a free society software is free (as in freedom). But guess what, as long as proprietary software can even be a thing FOSS just serves as a tool to undermine competition. Do you think all the FOSS-user and lover companies like IBM don't actually make money from proprietary stuff??? Although the single man has escaped nature, capitalism is a dog eat dog world and being an idealist means being left behind while your competitors use the advatanges of proprietary software for themselves. Good software can only be made through money and setting up foundations and shit only means being umbilical corded to proprietary companies who actually get shit done. Not even supposedly FOSS companies take FOSS seriously, it's just propagranda, even Red Hat obfuscated their code few years ago. This is why proprietary software actually werks because they can funnel all their shit into making a better product. inb4 autists start saying how proprietary software is actually shit like Win10, sure, there are exceptions but Office will always be superior to LibreOffice and FOSS will always merely replicate proprietary solutions, never actually innovate

Great.More Jow Forumsshit.

Attached: 1339550542733.jpg (860x538, 67K)

go back to r℮ddit

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (835x1024, 127K)

Miss good old days. Fuck Nadella bring Ballmer back.

Kazalos by prichem tut ukraina

So sick of boomers aka people born before the late 80s who were subjected to cold war propaganda screaming "communism" about anything even remotely left even if it's center left. We don't have a left and right party in america we have a center right one and an extreme right wing one.

I was here first. Suck my dick.

theres nothing wrong with being a marxist, theres a lot wrong with believing in everything marx said

linux is marxist in a good way and theres nothing wrong with that

fuck i miss him

In a perfect world, we'd all be autistic programming savants who edge ourselves to cumming while in the pursuit of improving code in open-source projects. I know those sorts of people exist, I've been to programming IRC channels where I show off a script and basically one of these guys swoops in and rewrites my script more efficiently and then boasts about how better he is than me, but I fear there aren't enough of them.

free air is communist

Jow Forums is reddit retard

Attached: S2SPK70u21_YXeYP0odh93i0xlEVFLA-dVobu7mxuDM.png (944x4013, 608K)

>Jow Forums is the only solidly leftist board
Denial of reality is common among leftists. You're delusional.

imagine what a fucking retard you have to be to believe free shit has anything to do with communism. communism means to work all day for a piece of bread and if you didnt you get thrown into gulag and die. nothing is free in communism besides for the 1% leader class who get everything, just like in capitalism.

Attached: 1527940248263.jpg (570x587, 43K)

What the fuck is this shit?

This is why I quit Jow Forums

anything that isent "the norm" is considered comunism in USA infested countries.

Gotta give it to user, i thing /g is more left wing that right wing, dont know if by a big margin tho

Indeed. I am not fond of tagging myself, but my ideas are clearly close to libertarianism (the Mises/Rothbardian/Hoppean one) and I do not believe in intellectual property. Be it in the form of licenses, patents... Property should always be physical, or at least in the form of explicit contracts.
I think trade secrets can be legitimate under some circumstances, because they involve very well defined parts (for example an engineer and the corporation he is working for). But if such contract was broken (the engineer selling info to the competitors, for example), the engineer would be the only one in legal trouble, not any person or other corporation using the information, who would simply be reusing ideas.
I believe free software (with permissive licenses) would be a fundamental part of a libertarian society. It is a marvelous example of collaborative work and voluntary effort, with no coercion at all.

Ballmer likes linux now you fucking retard

>Free software is anarchy
And so is communism.