Got a job as a consultant, what laptop should I choose?

I want a high quality laptop, 16gb ram, 512ssd, strong cpu, gpu would be dope, not too big since I want to be able to travel with the laptop without it getting crushed against my back.

Not sure what OS I'm gonna use, likely ubuntu. I haven't done a lot of front end before though. Any advice for a fitting laptop would be highly appreciated.

Attached: hh.jpg (640x431, 40K)

Macbook Pro.

Is it stable with ubuntu? Alternatively, is macOS a nice environment to develop in? Is it gonna cost more than 3k$?

thinkpad t60

is the glowing stuff jizz?

cia nigger jizz

If you want MacOS, macbook pro. You might even consider getting a 2015 becaue 2017 and later versions have trash keyboards and useless touchbars.

If you want Ubuntu, go with a Dell XPS.

probably the insides of an HP
thanks man

The Matebook X Pro looks pretty good. Maybe get a Matebook 14 if you don't want to spend as much.

Attached: huawei_matebook_x_pro.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Ur moms dildo

Get a foldable phone and keyboard.
Laptops are obsolete in 2019.

surface pro oder thinkpad

Macbook Pro or Dell XPS depending on which OS you need

thinkpad t490 (mx250 if you really want a gpu)
otherwise
just get a thinkpad carbon x1 (I guess you will have to write a lot)
maybe
surface pro 6 (pretty good keyboard and godly portability)
if you just want to use one device:
surface book 2 (dont like it personally) but I recommend a laptop and a desktop at home

Attached: 1555151030922.png (796x1060, 407K)

Ignore most of posts above, they are shit advice for your line of work. Look into the HP Elitebook lineup.
Basically you want a healthy balance of stats as you mentioned that is thin and lightweight. The other thing to heavily consider is the fact you are a consultant. You will be moved around conference rooms, shoved in corner desks and in rooms with stuff you dont want to even touch the power outlets.

Now battery life is key, if you can get one that is 10+ hours. This makes you look more prepared at meetings and allows you to move around more freely without having to mess with outlets under the desk. Also consider your power brick the laptop uses. More power it needs, the bigger the power adapter. Having to deal with that will be just as annoying as anything else.

Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen. 6
Thinkpad T480s

don't go for gpu hybrid models and if possible wait for Carbon Gen 7.

hey listen OP, you should get your mother's Box

alienware
gotta be a road warrior if you want your clients to take you seriously

Look into HP or Dells business offerings. Ignore the NEETs above advising regular consumer shit, if your business is dead serious career you're going to want the support you get with enterprise hardware.

Look at things and light gaming laptops all like aero15x, msi gs, etc. I have aero 15x am I'm pretty happy with it. Barely even play games in it but great for gaming.

>Chinese spyware

this guy knows what's up. It'll look fuck ugly, but you'll have customer service at least.

OP said he wanted a high quality laptop, not a fruity heap of shit that explodes after 2 weeks of use.

Attached: 1524605903503.png (1791x990, 819K)

Fujitsu Lifebook U series
>Under 1 Kg
>Exclusive to Japan
>LAN port (because fiber is a thing)
It shows you are a respectable world traveler like the execs you want to be dealing with. It's not just a tool, but a conversation piece to show them you are in their league. If you can go with 8GB RAM, get the UH-X instead. UH series is the lightest. UH-X/C3 weighs less than 700g, lightest laptop in the world. Very impressive to C-suite types who are hauling around heavy Apple bricks on business.

Attached: fujitsu-lan.jpg (529x529, 38K)

Don't (You) me again. You literally just wasted my time

Don't (You) anyone on Jow Forums again. You literally just wasted everyone's time.

Attached: 1544397734185.jpg (643x960, 255K)

X1 Extreme or XPS 15

Surface laptop 2

Unless your a filthy american fatty then you will destroy the soft cover

If you're like me and money is important, look into the Dell Latitude and ThinkPad lines, buy used and you'll get extreme value for money.
If you're rich I don't know.

Hey that’s my place. And yes my cum is glowing.

Attached: 450FB77A-2361-4A61-86DA-F686FDC11FCB.jpg (575x927, 104K)