What does Jow Forums think of Limor Fried?

If you can get past the pink hair and lip ring.
youtube.com/watch?v=g6lDBU0xx3c

Attached: limorfried.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/GhmRx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOMMY

shes alright, the colors and piercing is pretty cringy but at least she gets shit done and only engages in stuff that is related to tech. as far as i know not a sjwslgbtstayawaycoloredfag, those can go fuck themselves

man, I really wish I had pink hair again - it was great fun.

just another freak with a giant ego that gets by in life due to incel orbiters

discord tranny

naw, just ageing goth/punk/whatever

I WANNA MIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enthusiastic Americans annoy me.

She's just another stinky hole that got through life on her knees with a narcissistic attitude thinking she's hot shit even though she was given everything.

D A M A G E D
W O M A N

>made in USA
I avoid American software whenever possible because eventually the creator(s) will find a way to ruin it anyway.

Do you think her pixie attitude is annoying as shit?

Because you're ageing don't you think you should also grow up?!

why are trannies so good at hacking and programming? It's not fair, it's degenerate privilege.

100% this

she made some pretty amazing diy kits back in the day. absolutely loved the x0xb0x, e.g.

>If you can get past the pink hair and lip ring
i absolutely can't.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

they're the new nerds who turn to computers after being rejected in the physical world due to their weird physical properties

that's because we have nothing else

Fuck you you get to be a cute girl. FML.

landwhales are not cute girls.

>being rejected in the physical world
lol what nigger? They are getting everything handed to them. Job quotes, education benefits, government assist in their transition and you cannot talk back them without serious repetitions. They are the white males of the 21st century.

this is a real clown world.

Honk Honk

Attached: 0B4imtF.jpg (487x650, 80K)

no joke, I would.

you're not alone

imgur.com/gallery/GhmRx

Attached: PiidLEK.jpg (375x500, 109K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO *pukes*

Attached: file.png (1439x1039, 1.43M)

I think it's some random person thousands upon thousands of miles away from me with no relevance to my life and no value to me personally whether as an entertainer or as a teacher, and whatever interest i may have had in attaching any value to this person was lost when i saw the pink hair and is instead going to be invested into a better alternative.

My penis says "Like!"

>windows
>chrome
OH NO NO NO NO NO *pukes*

You missed the part where he is constantly logged in gmail and other google accounts.

anyone know which browser is that from?

The star looks like chrome/chromium

chrome/chromium doesn't have a circular new tab button on top. it must be something else.
also is that youtube preview from an add-on extension?