Cute

Cute

Attached: EE7C21C7-3057-47C1-BA73-76253CA49D52.jpg (640x479, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-partners-summit-april-7nm-navi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come media sites aren’t kissing this woman’s ass? She’s competent for once, she has a great record, she is smart af, single handlely destroyed Intel in 5 years, and she has a vagina.

Is it because she is Asian?

she cute

>she has a vagina.
[citation needed]

wccftech.com/amd-partners-summit-april-7nm-navi/
IT'S HAPPENING

Yes
Asians are Shrodinger minorities. And white women hate asians

>She’s competent for once
thats why

sir ples delid dis

Fucking savage

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

For the first time in history AMD is ahead of Intel on transistor node

Virtually no chance they'll ever reach Mama Lisa's level. It's better to promote some shit like Klossy because that's attainable by women. Then they can spend one week at a koding camp to feel good of themsleves before moving on to a non-programming job like Assistant to the President, Campaigns Manager or Outreach & Communications Coordinator.

>Jew media
>giving attention to an actual female role model and literal genius EE doctorate holder
Not only is Su a rare genius mind the likes of which is incredibly rare in any population, shes also a happily married woman, has been living in monogamous bliss for years. These aren't things the media likes. They want to promote shallow materialistic retards who "code" because Feminism is about destroying women and totally erasing gender norms.

Su is a role model for everyone flat out. I'm glad the MSM is sullying her and her accomplishments.

She kinda has nice boobs too

Attached: E3327FE9-0167-4707-A08B-203CF7C29E8B.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

ok this is epyc

checked

Because for majority of women it's pretty much impossible to get their priorities straight to get to Lisa Su level.

Why does she wear flowers? Is this some chinese three letters recognition shit?

Its just a cultural thing. When you give a keynote presentation in a place like China, Singapore, or Taiwan you wear expensive flowers instead of metal jewelry to spruce up an outfit.

Fucking chinks man

Its weird, but personally I consider it better than promoting diamond merchants.

I watched mr robot and house of cards
I know what you are up to

I've seen neither of those so I have no idea what you're talking about. Jews are fucking evil. I have no love of Asians personally, I'd sleep a lot better if China wasn't a world power.
Flowers are just a nicer adornment than jewels.

>AMD fanboys are so desperate and miserable they have to try and sell AMD products on the back of their 50 year old CEO's """sex appeal""".

How embarrassing.

COPE

Attached: meltdown_crystal_disk_mark_6_4k_read_q32_t1_broadwell_xps13_corei5-100747467-large.jpg (700x421, 33K)

Should be some type of Satanic grave marker, but this is still good.

DOWNS

>single handlely destroyed Intel in 5 years
She had some help from based Jim

>(Less is better)

Yes adoredtv shilled really hard for his money
Probably best Performance/$ out of all

SSD SPEEDS DON'T MATTER

> She had some help from based Jim
> Yes adoredtv shilled really hard for his money
You can't be this retarded, or can you?

Attached: 1556053076901.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Seething amdrone

She doesn't care about gender issues or "equality."

out of curiosity
with all the mitigations applied we have now for the vulnerabilities dating back all the way to pentium 4.
how do amd vs intel charts actually look like per generation?
I mean, it didn't matter back then because "nobody" knew they were being jewed, but still.
How competitive is intel actually?

Because she is azn

The media wants a nignog or white/jewish chick to represent women and tech

That is one beautiful broach. I wonder who had the privilege of pinning it on her.