Dumb phone Thread

> pic related

What are the best dumb phones in your opinion?
Would you still use them today?

Attached: Motorola_RAZR_V3_Silver_1000_0001.jpg (1000x870, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animated-gifs.eu/category_nature/phone-240x320-landscapes/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Id use them if the japanese games were properly backed up, because those games look kinda cool

>What are the best dumb phones in your opinion?
Whatever you can find cheap at the local supermarket. Typically a shitty Nokia. I quite like Doro. It doesn't matter. The only 'feature' I'm bothered about is 3G rather than 2G as the company Three in the UK doesn't work with 2G
>Would you still use them today?
I only have a dumbphone. Getting rid of my smartphone was the best thing I ever did. I'm an oldfag though, so it's not like not having one is a new experience for me. Smartphones are for degenerates.

why would you use dumb phone when smart phone exists

Because they resist falling more than once

Because nobody will sell user information about you, you whore

Good design, garbage software.

Nokia N95 but for some reason I can't seem to get the old GPS maps working?

animated-gifs.eu/category_nature/phone-240x320-landscapes/index.php

Attached: Nokia N95 2007.jpg (800x600, 46K)

I'm a pathetic loser who's never had a smart phone , only the same flip phone for like 10 years. Can't afford anything better, and they are soon going to shut off the network CDMA band that my phone uses putting me in an even shittier situation.

You're still tracked thanks to cell triangulation and that information is collected, whore.

because their all virtually the same design whereas the older phones at least had some "design" gimmicks to try & stand out from one another m8

only issue is find a battery with a decent charge & like this user said about the bandwave being shutdown in favor of 5G & the idea that nobody uses 3G anymore

Attached: rsz_feature_phones.png (1024x948, 845K)

What the fuck I was just browsing through my old n95 but I had no memory of those media keys.
I would still use these but I have a job where lots of metal dust is flying around and old nokias always had problems with metal dust fucking up the speakers and microphones.

>because their all virtually the same design whereas the older phones at least had some "design" gimmicks to try & stand out from one another m8
Why do people think this matters at all for phones? They're tools, not accessories.

Attached: env touch.jpg (300x300, 18K)

The new 3310 3g is pretty good. Has all the features I want.

yeah the video quality still holds up to this day it's crazy

I literally beat the shit out of my iPhone 6. Dropped it more than 30 times and still not even a slight crack happened.

I do use it.

I always wanted a Nokia E7 but they were expensive as fuck. Before that i wanted an E90 but it was expensive too and so bulky

Attached: DB72D1F3-F1CD-4FA1-98A7-C3126B981000.jpg (2048x2048, 1.4M)

I had an e7 and that was honestly the best phone I've ever had. Not really a dumbphone anymore but still the best.

>143 PPI
>480p recording
>video quality still holds up
really nigga

Nokia 2730 classic with 2 GB MicroSD is comfy

Attached: Nokia_2730_classic.jpg (480x640, 80K)

480p is good enough for me m8

Attached: Samsung Evergreen.png (830x467, 528K)

Attached: French Rotary Desk Phone.jpg (500x500, 46K)

your standards are extremely low then

everything above 720p is just bloat user you don't actually NEED that "clear" picture quality when something simple that can still capture that video or a BBQ or campfire will do the job just fine

>They're tools, not accessories.
I think you underestimate how fucking stupid normies are. Phones are incorporated into their "image" as fashion statements.

I despise T9, so I would want a keyboard. The first gen motorola droid is still my favorite phone.

if that makes you feel better

>using something that you use everyday to talk with is considered "fashion"

whats wrong with this generation lads?

Attached: even donny is freaked out.jpg (600x600, 397K)

Capitalism and dissolution of identity.

Best dumphone ever, 5 MP camera, using one right now and have two in mint condition in a drawer

Attached: 70756-phones-review-sony-ericsson-c902-image2-zj97CsLDlG.jpg (970x646, 127K)

Well for me personally an advantage was you could actually tell phones apart from each other. Not so much as a fashion statement

If all you do make phone calls having a smartphone is silly.

>sony ericsson lens
mane those are such shit.

I'm gonna get a Lightphone 2. The first one was tiny but couldn't text. The new one can text.
It's overpriced as fuck though, if you don't care about appearances then ignore it.

i have one too

Attached: IMG_20190424_043554.jpg (2448x3264, 3.3M)

Phone ENv 2, The keyboard on that sucker was amazing, I still miss it today.

>that keyboard

hnnnnnng

Phone calls are honestly something I'd be happy without. I rarely answer my phone and when I get around to it I'm gonna figure out how to disable notifications for missed calls. I use my phone for GPS/subway stuff, a calendar, browsing the web, email, and chat apps. I don't care about smart phones vs dumb phones except that the former does what I want and the latter does not.

at least try for a phone that has 12 MP user