People are too dumb and remove a screen layer thinking it's a screen protector

>people are too dumb and remove a screen layer thinking it's a screen protector
>somehow it's Samsungs fault that the phone screens are busted

Attached: galaxy-fold-screen-film.jpg (600x274, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=rQ0AfF4JgM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based black

Why the fuck would someone even try to remove a factory installed screen protector in the first place when it's brand new out of the box? It's already a huge pain to install that shit without bubbles, dust, or hair getting under it, and they already did it at the factory in clean room conditions.

>Why the fuck would someone even try to remove a factory installed screen protector in the first place when it's brand new out of the box?

There's usually a temporary dust/fingerprint cover that is intended to be removed by the end user, and this flimsy piece of shit looks exactly like one.

they usually have pull tabs and labels that say remove before use or something
I've never had a phone that came with an actual screen protector pre-installed

AY YO DIS CRACKA TECH BE WACK N SHIET. THEY BE TELLIN ME TO READ A WARNIN N SHIET? I DINDU NUFFIN, WASN'T EVEN THERE.

Post pics of your Fold, since you seem to know first hand
Otherwise there's no merit to your claims

It's not even a screen protector, people just stupid and do shit they aren't supposed to

You must have a shitty contractor then. Since the initial protector with the tab is there to protect it while transport, once they get to the shop, they professionally apply good screen protectors to all of them.
I haven't had a phone that had one from factory though, but I've had several UMPCs and tablets.

Oh, so you just want to shitpost.
Have fun.

>shitty contractor then
>verizon
I mean yeah probably. been with them too long to switch though (since 1999)

I mean, they recalled the thing and are delaying the launch.

Pretty clearly they've got some issues to work on.

>Samsung's too dumb to simply make two fucking screens that fold together and instead have some fucked up plastic shit over both that's somehow essential to the whole thing
Samsung's the problem here. The design is fucking garbage.

>everything I don't like is a shitpost
Post pics now.

My OnePlus 5T came with a pre-applied screen protector from the factory, so it does happen.

Samsung screens are literally held together by scotch tape, lmao

It is kind of their fault for not making it retard proof

Those temporary ones usually have tabs to allow it to be easily remove, preinstalled screen protector do not

Why are the edges of the layer exposed in the first place?

this and why the fuck didnt they just write on the review models?

>You must have a shitty contractor then.
>once they get to the shop, they professionally apply good screen protectors
Why do you say this as if it's a positive thing? Screen protectors are for third world monkeys. I would be pissed off if I bought a brand new phone and it had a screen protector already applied.

>unironically defending a piece of plastic you can scrape off with your nail

people are idiots
huh
who knew

you'd be singing a different tune if it was an applel fold phone.

I don't understand this, if the protector comes off that easily, what stops dust from gathering on the edges, eventually loosening the film. And removing the film kills the screen? Like really, this happens to all screen protectors within a year.

It's not a screen protector

My guess is that it needs to flex as well. If it's secured to the bezel, it might not be able to bend.

>Not realizing it starts coming off on its own
Come on man...
Samsung dropped the ball on this one. Quit being a fan boy.

But if the edges are visible, you will get dust inside of it.

That makes no sense. The edges of the flexible screen its attached to sit under the bezel.

S10 comes with one now because other screen cover might not be supported by the ultrasound fingerprint sensor. But you lose like 20% brightness and reflection goes from 7% to 13% with it on it.

>t. my phone is a fashion accessory, not a tool

Try your nail on your computer monitor or TV, just as an experiment to see if you can fuck shit up on a screen by being a retard and applying your nail to it.

not the issue, its the fact that a $2k phone falls apart the second a layer of fucking sandwich wrap is removed. Lets be honest, if this was Applel, we'd declare it a national day of celebration. Theres no point trying to apportion blame elsewhere, its Samsungs POS, and what a POS its proving

Screen protectors impede the function of the phone. They always feel worse than they actual screen itself, and once they're applied it's too late because removing them removes the oleophobic coating. Only retards use them. Just don't treat your phone like shit and the screen won't get scratched.

sure ain't a plastic layer on there I can feel the lip of when scraping my nail against it

nigger

This, on top of the fact that they don't actually protect against anything but microscopic scratches that are invisible under normal usage. Anything significant enough to actually damage the glass would do so right through the so called protector.
They are a placebo that is intended to be easy to damage, so people see the damage and think "I am sure glad the protector took that damage instead of my screen!"

Its literal function is to protect the screen.

Yeah, what about the ones that didn't got it removed and still had problems, and why samsung canceled the launch?

It's only one of the many problems. The true weak point is the hinge part of the screen, its underside is unprotected and anything that gets under it will damage the screen.

I dunno why Samsung even rushed this out, it's not like Apple would ever bother to make a folding phone.

They're ugly, impractical, fragile and in Apple's case it would bite into iPad sales when they're already falling.

anyone who pays 1000 dollars for a folding phone is a dumbass that deserves it

Because it's plastic, it scratches
If screen folds, then it's the user's destiny to have a scratched screen after few days, but after having gorilla glass on everything, people aren't used to that.

Issue is that there is no fix.
Samsung cannot do anything about this.

>1000
It's a bit more, user...

anyone who pays 2000 dollars for a folding phone is a dumbass that deserves it

They could make the layer 2mm bigger.

until you fold it 5 times and it starts separating from the screen at the seam like it's supposed to be removed by the user

Yeah, it's even more fragile.

It won't make it any harder, the screen is still going to be plastic. It will scratch, the feel is different, instinctive urge to get rid of outer soft/bad feeling layer will still be there.

fagboy

Fold isn't a TV or even desktop monitor that no one touches, it's a phone.

The edges of the layer will be hidden under the bezel.

You are retarded.

even if you don't peel it the damn thing breaks you turbotard

Unless you're a member of Samsung's board, what the hell do you care?

>be Apple
>all the tech YouTubers are in your pocket
>tell them to sabotage the Samsung foldie phone
>irreparable damage done to Samsung's reputation
>profit as everyone buy's Apple phone instead

>be China
>sabotage Tesla car
>film it exploding
>irreparable damage done to Tesla's reputation
>everyone buys Chinese electric car instead

You need to question everything in this post-truth society anons.

Samsung is last hope for phones not following Apple, they try very hard.

What, no.
Plastic screen covers scratch more than glass. They are supposed to protect glass from shattering, which they fail at.

Attached: GET-A-LOAD-OF-THIS-GUY.jpg (400x400, 40K)

I just like how every single reviewer broke their sample via user error then released a video saying THIS PHONE IS FUCKING DOG SHIT DO NOT BUY IT
Just goes to show you why you shouldn't pay attention to anything anyone says be it a reviewer or some twat on Jow Forums

You should definitely buy one

I don't really see what that has to do with peeling random shit off the screen.

Attached: 1493693924314.jpg (1200x909, 633K)

do you have any you know proof or is this just a head canon

Random shit must be peeled from a screen that I touch

>>>/grave/
Literally not there on the reviewer's models, go be retarded in your containment board.

>wow this screen protector sure is hard to peel off
>guess I'll keep trying
>screen breaks
>wooow
normalfags are DSP-tier

the chinese tesla vid is pretty obvious considering it was a security camera pointed at just two vehicles

Decades of skeptism proven correct

Did you get offended?

Someone got triggered hard.

t. nigger

I'm sure it's just jokes.
Kill all white people.

The black tech guy did that too

$2700.

I think marketers are trying to decrease my goodwill to the people of earth.

I don't understand, you can get mbp for that much

>black people
>not destroying things
They chop down electrical infrastructure to use transformer oil laidin with toxic PCB because it's free and "lasts longer" than cooking oil. This is just their nature to destroy technology.

Should've used glorious Nipponese screen protectors that are folded 1000 times.

>Make a shit phone
>8 review copies break within 4 days
>Only 2 removed the screen protector
>Send your shill force out to ignore those other 6 and pretend it was all user error

Samsung puts Apple to shame when it comes to online shilling

>all the tech YouTubers are in your pocket

Ever notice that every big Tech youtuber that covers most PC tech will give Apple so much more benefit of the doubt and free passes compared to anything else? The shilling is so fucking transparent.

This is what made me stop watching LTT. In one review an MSI motherboard has a shitty position for the M.2 slot and it's 5 straight minutes of ranting about it then he will bring it back up and bitch again about that shitty old design the next 10 times he reviews an MSI motherboard.

However, he reviews a Macbook and it's total trash, overheats and throttles to sub 1GHZ CPU clocks, preforms worse than a laptop 1/4 of its price. But he still scrapes the fucking barrel for things to praise, and the next time a new Macbook comes along he worships that it's only 90% as bad as the last one, and goes on with some "Come on Apple,. we want to love your stuff!" shit at the end.

Can't speak for the Apple part but come the fuck on with the Tesla. China has never done a single non-underhanded business practice since Deng was in power. Let me believe for even 1 second that in a giant car park they just happen to have 1 camera positioned so that it can only see 1 parking spots and the Tesla is dead center in the frame.

Give me a fucking break.

Meant to say 4 parking spots not 1*

i got the s10e and it had a really shitty preinstalled protector what was decently firmly attached with no removal tabs. i can see why someone who buys samsung, especially someone who probably just got done reviewing the s10's, would think the fold would also have the same shitty screen protector

Why are Samsung fags so pathetic?

Retards defending samshits screen that falls apart so easily people think its a screen protector

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=rQ0AfF4JgM8

My theory is because so many of them did it that they are all retarded or they got paid. Reporters, retardation if you look at the absolute garbage that they usually produce.

that's the flexible screen, not flexible screen protector

I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is but there's absolutely no reason why the layer that people have been peeling off couldn't have its edges hidden under the bezel like the rest of the screen.

literally nothing he said is contingent on him owning a fold.

You didnt read enough, it peeled off even under normal use. Corners caught dust underneath and broke screens. Samshit better make a screen that litterally isn’t held together with a flimsy piece of tape.

None of them peeled off by themselves, they were all forcefully peeled off by reviewers. How many rupees does Apple pay you street shitter?

My old Huawei p5 had factory screen protector on it save $5. Still have it