Attached: sq7shekcnb.jpg (511x543, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/mortal-kombat-11-game-ready-driver/
techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GeForce_GTX_1650_Gaming_X/5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IHALv7fpb54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>M-M-MUH GAYUMZ!!1
Cringe.

who is playing TW3 on this shit tier cards?

>who is playing TW3?
ftfy

It is a laptop card. Muh I want a 230 watts card in my 20 pounds gayming laptop.

F I N E W I N E

>shitty performance matches the shitty specs
Who could have known.

What's the vulkan benchmarks look like? Driver-cheating-vendor apis aren't worth talking about

>It is a laptop card.
Since when?

> Shit on AMD when they lose in Gaming
> "huuuuh gaming isn't important retard" when AMD wins
Based retard

>Within 10% performance at half the power consumption

STAY MAD, AYYMDPOORFAGS

Attached: power_average.png (500x890, 54K)

I
It's even worse than that.
I can get a new RX 580 cheaper.

AYYMD dumping & selling RX 580/570 at a lost isn't Nvidia's concern

It's more expensive for less performance.
And given the price of 1Kw/h here, it'll take a while to even get to the NVIDIA card price.
Power consumption is a meme unless it's really obscene or your company fucks you, and that's not the manufacturer's fault.
2 year old architecture BTW

oh right, that other argument when novidiots lose on, you know, actual performance.
Stay mad greenfag

>power consumption
Who cares, moron ? You get less fps for a bigger price. Keep coping.

>I don't think 580 is a good buy because it's sold at a loss.
>I prefer to get fucked by nvidia instead
>but muh laptop power consumption in a desktop build reeeeeee
Why are nvidiots still a thing ?

>What's the vulkan benchmarks look like? Driver-cheating-vendor apis aren't worth talking about
The Witcher, known to favor Nvidia heavily, doesn't count here?

The 1650 is DOA. It was a flop.

>paying $40 more to have 15%+ lower performance
Yikes.

Nvidia drones are pretty pathetic. Fanboys of all kinds are, actually. In league with cuckolds.

Attached: Jews Furious.png (445x492, 159K)

What other argument would there be? AMD is already better with Linux support.

He also compare a 2 year old architecture.
Should we remind him how badly Nvidia performs in Vulkan where a 1300 euros card loses to a 399 one from AMD ?
Or the fact the future games will be AMD biased because of Stadia, and new consoles ?
Small brain investment is Nvidia really.
And I own a fucking Nvidia card because I was retarded and wanted the performances now instead of betting on FineWine.

Nvidia has won and look at all the salty AYYMDPOORFAGS cucks

GTX 1650 will dominate the STEAM GPU charts just like the GTX 1050 Ti and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/mortal-kombat-11-game-ready-driver/

>Together with previously-released optimizations, Strange Brigade now runs up to 21% faster on Vulkan than it does on DirectX 12, giving GeForce gamers an even-better experience.

Nvidia will DESTROY your AYYMDHOUSEFIRES very soon with a new driver update for that crappy L4D wannabe clone game

>Nvidia has won
They literally just lost a huge customer yesterday: Tesla. What the hell id they won? An award for stupidity?

Irrelevant troll post. I'll give your (you)
You are small brained. Nvidia will die sooner than you think.
AMD strikes deals with multi billion companies, will be more relevant than ever, while Nvidia will slowly die and at a faster rate than you think since they fuck over their core audience.
When the Nvidia hivemind and mind share will die off, and it will, you'll realize how much of a retard you were for defending their terrible products or their obvious attempts at ripping you off.
Not all their products were bad, and I admit they have the fastest card on the market, no way around it.
It's overpriced, it's packed with a useless feature made specifically to make you cough more cash.

>AYYMD strikes deal with company for low margin unprofitable console business

TOP KEK

>low margins < no margins
nVidiots are brain dead.

> Sony
>Microsoft
> Stadia
> Now in laptops
Meanwhile at Nvidia
> shitting themselves in server market
> Losing Tesla
> lower sales hidden because of price bumps
> CEO in a tough spot because of it
Yep. AYYMD is so shit haha

Yeah I like all that data center hardware for machine learning AMD is making. Also that CUDA support since it's an industry standard.

>AYYMDPOORFAG with no brain defending a shit company like AYYMD

TOP KEK

INTEL AND NVIDIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUPER PROFITABLE WINNING COMPANIES AND AYYMD WILL CONTINUE TO BE LOW END BUDGET GARBAGE THAT ONLY YOU WILL USE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO POOR

Even as a shitpost that shit you wrote down is pathetic. Your damage control is bad and you should feel bad.

Their chips are so good Google made the same thing cheaper and 40 times more performant :^)
They're not piercing enough in the server market and their stuff is too expensive.

Source on 40 times claim?

>I3 and gtx 1050 owner

Attached: 1456895761419.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>> Now in laptops
> shitting themselves in server market
How delusional are you fanatics?
> lower sales hidden because of price bumps
So they still made more profit than AMD entire cpu/gpu lineup and this is bad because your pea brain thinks playing the market for profit is bad because reasons.
The gtx 1060 still likely has a comparable if not more marketshare than all modern AMD lineup combined. But i dont expect Jow Forums monkeys to understand figures
> Losing Tesla
AMD is a non existent player in the machine learning market compared to nvidia

>You are small brained. Nvidia will die sooner than you think.
Brainlets talking about shit they dont remotely understand is the reason i come to Jow Forums. Thanks

Stop talking about things you don't understand

Google keeps buying tons of Nvidia Tesla GPUs despite claiming this and that about their shitty TPUs

Says a lot about TPUs when even Google continues to buy a ton of Nvidia Teslas

>intel cpu are housefire
>HAHAHAHAH 500watts JEWTEL BTFO
>amd gpu are hosefire
>who care, yikes, maga

The city of AMDfags

>city
nice autocorrect, phonefag

>Intel CPUs are a house fire and cost more at the same performance level
>AMD GPUs are a house fire and are a entire tier cheaper at the same performance level

HURRRR THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME

Attached: 1485121720458.gif (379x440, 140K)

You must be new

>Implying AMD can compete with intel in performance metrics if you ignore price
HURR indeed

Fuck off newfag

tw3 uses Nvidia cheats

desu, AMD CPU suck on gayming

Attached: huehuehue.png (680x383, 350K)

>Crysis 1
you shills are getting more desperate by the day

Attached: Ooh+nice+_159c15e46fcdb9e658300de515d9636c.png (326x192, 86K)

>CPU suck on gayming
They suck on anything vs intel apart lower costs and esoteric workloads that actually use 16 cores to a high proportion constantly, that's what lower IPC , lower clock ceilings,etc invariably result in

##50 cards have always been power efficient cards that don't require extra PCIe power, performance has never been their main selling point.
Sage.

Be he is right, this is true on mostly ALL fucking games

Attached: World War Z ั‚ะตัั‚ GPU_CPU .png (969x936, 82K)

>amds ipc is better
Prove me wrong

Have sex

I can look like number one too if I just pretend my competition doesn't exist

Attached: AMD-Threadripper-2990WX-01.jpg (1268x664, 172K)

>Just put more cores in the race that'll increase game performance

More brainlets dancing please, this is glorious

nice argument you got going there fren
eh, that's what I get for entering a /v/ thread
bye fuckos

>Intel CPUs are better if you completely ignore price!
Well no shit. You would HOPE that spending 2-3 times as much on a processor would result in at least a little bit of a performance gain.

And that's exactly what it is - a little bit.

Attached: 1555378625095.jpg (657x543, 104K)

>Not understanding how retarded your point was even after being explicitly pointed to you
Just oof

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS CARD TO UPGRADE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

All shitflinging aside anybody notice how they're using early beta drivers from fucking january?

>All other AMD: Radeon 19.1.1 Beta
techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GeForce_GTX_1650_Gaming_X/5.html

Attached: 1555800169120.png_0.webm (750x692, 2.55M)

yeah with the current drivers it's a 3005% more fps!

This, lets just ignore than AMD is now CURB STOMPING Novidya so hard they're desperately trying to damage control pic related in every way possible.

Attached: World-War-Z-1920x1080-Vulkan.png (805x935, 61K)

>RX 570
TDP 120W
>GTX 1650
TDP 75W

Attached: 1555780941770.jpg (995x876, 84K)

>the difference of $3.40 in electricity over the course of a year justifies paying 25% more for 15% lower performance
Ouch.

There's no question Nvidia still owns the top end, but AMD is a better buy at pretty much every price point below $300. That's simply a fact.

the difference is that GTX 1650 does not require extra power connectors and may utilize passive cooling to build silent / compact PC / media box

Yeah but it's dogshit compared to a 570 with new drivers.

>may utilize passive cooling
That ain't gonna happen. The last passive card we got was the GT 1030.

>compact PC
There is a mini ITX RX 470

>media box
Onboard video with a Ryzen 2200G/2400G is more than enough for this. Actually Intel's onboard graphics are probably fine for just media.

However, you are 100% right for silent builds. If noise is a chief concern then the 1650 (really, Nvidia in general) is the better choice because their GPUs are more, and sometimes significantly more, efficient.

I fall into that category but most people don't give a shit about noise or power consumption, making the 1650 a bad buy for most. Actually, Nvidia in general.

TW3 is a gimpworks game, literally the best case for the 1650.

GTX 1650 Ti is on its way

Attached: 750Ti 1050Ti.jpg (1120x450, 119K)

Fair enough, but those are hard to find outside the EU or China or wherever it is Palit actually sells their stuff.

I'm not too hopeful with the 1650 Ti though. The 1650 is already $30 more than the RX 570, and 1650 Ti is probably gonna be at least $180 or $200, so it'll roughly match the 570's performance while being 40% (or more) more expensive.

Nvidia really blew it with the budget end of the spectrum this time, which I think is really unfortunate because a lot of people have no choice but to use lower end parts.

>performance doesn't matter, only power consumption does!
Once again Jow Forums dances for its corporate overlords.

Attached: 2814802.png (923x684, 395K)

I realize, but I'm actually interested and n the vulkan benchmarks because fuck driver-cheating vendors

Attached: 1454039405929.png (808x805, 49K)

Just the fact that nvidia went and mass produced these chips shows how dumb they think their fanboys are.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah it'll be interesting to see how much further it falls behind in non-gimpsworks games.

Taking bets now! Once we have a wide range of benchmarks my guess is the 1650 will be 25% slower than the RX 570 on average

Guarantee it'll be above the 570 on Steam's hardware survey next month. People don't care about performance, they just want an Nvidia card. Get over it.

no it will not. reason being that chinese internet cafes rarely upgrade their hardware

>oof
Go back.

That 1650 is based for micro ITX builds.

Who forks over them sheckels for a 1080p card in 2019

Im pretty certain most ITX builds can handle a RX 580.

Not only that, this doesn't need a 6pin. It's powered straight from PCIe which is a bigger deal than you think for normies. People don't want to touch their PSU at all or don't even know what that cable is.

It's based because it can be powered from the PCI-E slot and will certainly come in half-length form factors for small cases. A 580 draws more power than the 2070 and the only decent ones are the full size ~10"

> RX 580
poor PSU

you only need a 400 watt psu for a RX 580

>and the only decent ones are the full size ~10"
A undervolted mini RX 580 will STILL outperform the 1650 by a wide margin.

400 watt is pretty big for a mini ITX. Remember the iMac Pro uses a 500W PSU, and it feeds a 18-core Xeon + Vega 64

>people told me i should wait for the next x50 card because it will be faster than the rx 570
Glad I didn't listen. Awesome performance, especially considering I only paid $120.

Are you retarded? Undervolting a 580 will maybe save you 15-20% off the top unless you have a golden sample or you downclock it into a ditch. And in the first place the power delivery isn't designed to only draw power from the PCI-E slot. If the 580 is even remotely well designed it will fail the VGA POST if it doesn't detect power from PCI-E PSU connectors. The power usage is in a completely different world

Imagine buying AMD in 2019.

Attached: yikes.jpg (689x720, 297K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IHALv7fpb54

dead on arrival
how will nvidiots ever recover?

Attached: aKCAW5x.jpg (796x805, 119K)

muh undervolted and overclocked rx 570 pulls 112W at 1400MHz 1.035V.
btfo.

I see nvidia damage control team is in full force.

Imagine being a PSUlet.

That's still 60% higher and way out of spec for drawing from the PCI-E slot

>muh pci-e slot only power
who the hell cares?
>muh prebuilt
seriously?

and rx570 competitor is not even the 1650.

instead of being smart 90% of Jow Forums is poor and stupid.
>muh budget matters

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.02M)

>Are you retarded? Undervolting a 580 will maybe save you 15-20% off the top unless you have a golden sample or you downclock it into a ditch.
I have a 580 that I keep around as a backup card and it can do its stock 1350MHz at 1V 100% stable, at which point GPU-only power consumption is down to ~90W from ~145W stock. If I wanted to underclock it as well, I could drop that even further. And it could underclock a long way before it hit 1650 performance.

>inb4 who pays for the Nvidia Jew
You know as much energy as you AMD fags spend watching anime, being angry on the web and staying 2nd to last. Maybe just get good at life?
These two cards are paid off by the whole mining craze that happened awhile back. Meanwhile you idiots are still on trash gpus where I got these for free and made some side cash to go fuck a female even to spoil myself at a club

Attached: 63924C96-4CAC-444C-BCFA-780B5E069FC9.gif (399x152, 135K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: LaLEVWjYPwsCZTtBTEWjBi-650-80.png (650x1005, 331K)

>the most Nvidia-friendly game you can find
>crawls to a 3fps lead at unplayable settings
H-H... Heh! Still winning!

Attached: remember.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)