Vapes are technology

Post your vapes and e-cig thingys

Attached: 20190423_170556.jpg (1110x676, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ae_qBydkKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>drug paraphernalia
Pathetic, how is junior high?

Attached: resource_ati.jpg (620x350, 20K)

lol retard

>how is junior high?
kek

Attached: Clear_jelly_dildo_series.png (963x1634, 2.45M)

>drug paraphernalia
\>vaping nicotine

you mormon or something brah?

i have a couple of these things. Smoked 20-30 marlboro reds a day for 11 years, haven't had one since new years because of this shitty vape.

I hate it though

Attached: VPES-REN10-2.jpg (500x500, 101K)

I swear to god if you have the metallic rainbow one you deserve to be curbstomped

while im generally into obnoxious space-shit, naw i have the black and blue ones

I can understand vaping as a stepping stone to quit nicotine, but why would you willingly start vaping and giving yourself an expensive addiction for no reason other than to fit in?

Sweetie, Nicotine isn't a drug LMAO vaping==good health drug paraphernalia is just another word for bongs honey

I generally smoke holding the cig with my mouth, get ash everywhere but its comfy to do stuff around the house.
Vaping would be nice i guess but i cant find anything online about a vape you can use while keeping both hands free.

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 5K)

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

You know there's also people who like Nicotine, and like the social benefits of not smelling like cigs and leaving the stench in all the fabrics that surround you. No one needs to justify their purchase of Nicotine cus at the end of the day they're just buying something they like. When you frame it like "vaping to fit in" of course that's dumb. It would also be dumb to start buying video games, clothes or really anything just to fit in.

Juul

Juuls are small and can be held in the mouth. Unless you've got a weak mouth

>an expensive addiction

That's how you see it. I think of it as a nice little hobby to relax on evenings. Pic related, my Vapir Prima, used to vape [spoiler]weed[/spoiler].

Attached: vapir-prima-vaporizer_2460.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

To add, there are people on this very board that but mechanical keys, run a free open source operating system, have nice headphones connected to their nice computer, all photographed by a nice camera just to fit in

I'm not a fag

I like the way it makes me feel

I use the Arc Evo in black. Haven't had a real cig in over two months since getting this and I used to smoke 15-20 a day.

Attached: arc-evo-e-cig-kit-colours.jpg (1000x740, 80K)

>vaping may may

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ae_qBydkKA

Watch with English subs, but you get the message either way.

Attached: 54982cde.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Ive never seen anyone do it so i dont know
Also being locked into proprietary nicotine sounds unideal

You can refill the pods with whatever juice you like, also I'm doing it right now

Ayy my uncle has that one

>post your vapes

Attached: why-hello-mfellow-tips-fedora-27410513.png (500x733, 174K)

no english subs retard

>proving my point that vaping is for retards

Attached: 34653426.png (678x423, 283K)

got a STLTH few day's ago, it's really nice but wish I didn't get it(was only $25 so not a bid deal) since it's a fucking bitch to refill pods.

Attached: stlth_vape_canada_usa_4_color_devices_600x_10271865-389a-4d6d-8bb8-6959a25a1551_600x600.jpg (600x400, 12K)

fucking faggot

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (1328x849, 1.14M)

it looks nice though so at least thats a plus

because I hate myself and nicotine is fucking nice.

because zoomers are mindless NPCs

nobody is implying weed vapes when they say "vapes."

>CC
>german
>CC
>auto translate
>english
>works with 0 problems
Wow

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Sourin Air with Salt Naked100 Lava Flow is a top tier combo.

Attached: suorin-air-black.png (1500x1500, 63K)

Smokefags you're going to die at 55

those keyboards are incredibly retarded. no function keys, no arrow keys no pgup/pgdn home end etc like what the fuck would you even do with a keyboard like that seriously

fuck I'm 20 now and I gotta wait that long for death?

didn't know that was a thing considering I don't watch gay foreign videos

>looks nice
irrelavant
i used to go for big batteries and big tanks in orded to not bother with it too much but the opposite was happening, too much maintenance
but other day i got a minifit
shit is so cash
refill in 5 seconds with no need to wipe any fluids from anywhere
tiny battery recharges in like 40 minutes on the pc and lasts at least 80% of the day
fuck big mods, thank god for small tech targeted at teenagers lol

Attached: JUSTFOG-MINIFIT-Starter-Kit-370mAh.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

And none of those things are harmful to them, as opposed to vaping.
There is nothing more pathetic than retarded zoomers like you justyfing their "hobby" of inhaling flavored nicotine. Next maybe get into shooting yourself in the head hobby and try to rationalize it.
As a side note, I used to vape like 3 years ago, as an actual way to quit smoking. Which I did.

vaping is not too harmful to the body (short term at least, no one knows long term)

vaping is retarded if you didnt smoke before
but if you did and start vaping to quit its a good thing cuz 1) it works 2) its 99% less harmful

the only reason we'r still talking about it is that big pharma got cucked cuz ppl wont buy their retarded patches that havent worked for 50 years and try to publish staudies that say vaping is harmful cuz in their "tests" they heat the juices at 30000% the amount a vape does

VAPING IS BAD but a great replacement for smoking

I vape at home because I used to smoke half a pack a day. Still smoke regular cigarettes when I'm out sometimes but it's helped me cut down a lot.

Would really like a vape or juice or something that feels more like cigarette smoke rather than vapor but doubt that will come along any time soon.

>it works
hahahahahahahahaha

Have you tried tabbaco/cigar flavored juices?

zoom zoom

Stop it user, get some help.

Attached: 1387838400061.jpg (488x410, 44K)

not that guy but smoke from a plant has a different feeling than vapor from ejuice it's about the texture, not the taste.

ask any guy you want
you can be smoking for 30 years and if you start vaping you literally quit the next day
after that you lower the dosage steadily for the next year and done..youre out
end of discussion, people who are too retarded to grasp this simple procedure are single digit iq people, i wish them the best in life lul

no I understand that, I smoke pot, I'm just asking if he has tried any of those to make it feel a little more "natural"

In other words, it is. Nicotine is both addictive and straight up fucking your blod flow in long term use.
Human lungs are in general very delicate with very little defense mechanisms and you bombard yours with food flavorings that have never been tested for such use.
Im going to ignore potential harm caused by heating cotton and coil.

Thats exactly what I said. I even mentioned that I quit smoking with vapes (and then quit vaping). I just dont like when zoomers make this shit into their "hobby" and then justify it like retards
>hurr its like drinking coffee
Because its not.
I mean, feel free to do whatever but dont try to rationalize it.

>zoomers
who cares
we started smoking in teen years to look cool
they start vaping for the same reason
for us its a blessing, for them an addiction
if it works for me i dont care what passerbys think

>not having the balls to quit cold turkey
wew

Sadly thats not really true. I tried to get my dad off smokes with vaping with no success. You also need to actually want to try quit. My dad just wants to pretend that he is trying to quit, shit is going for like half a decade now.

Actually I started smoking in twenties due to depression.

Isnt nicotine like nootropic or something

Mine.

Attached: IMG_20190424_001729.jpg (4000x2250, 1.6M)

Whats the lighter for? You got any pot? if so post

Go away fbi

>ecigs
Anxiogenic
>cigarettes
Anxiolytic

No fuck you, post the pot

are Americans really that scared about publicly saying or showing they got weed?

cringe

I have a couple.

Attached: vapes.jpg (2921x3024, 1.53M)

No, Hes probably just to lazy to get it out or show it

Not if they live in Colorado

It's the most proven of any.

Nice spyder

weed is for niggers

fuck off dad, get off my board

Thanks

Attached: spideymacro.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

>dude i want to be a kid and smoke rick and morrty and watch weed all day, bro, w why do I need to grow up. go away d-dad

don't low profile kbds get dirty real easy?

and you have a 2nd win key

What is nootropic in terms of vaping

is that a THC cartrige on that battery there?

You can have multiple layers for arrow keys and such, I thought the same exact thing and its not actually too bad now that I have one

Yeah, no point in having a pen and a pod system.

nigger

Ummm. Most offensive word in the dictionary. Oh wait. They took that out of the dictionary. You're just a vile racist.

Can we please watch the language. Are people allowed to just say this crap here?

we'r not racist, they are niggers

Attached: 490152495368f9e0770723f78235cc79_large.png (480x480, 85K)

Please stop it.

>unfickbar
Does this mean exactly what I think it means

unfuckable

So yes

>its retarded to start vaping if you havent been smoking before
>its not retarded to start smoking instead of vaping
>retards vape to fit in
>retards never smoke to fit in
go choke on a burnt paper stick braindead idiot