What's the most sexually depraved thing you've ever done?

What's the most sexually depraved thing you've ever done?

Attached: IMG_0312.jpg (1080x937, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/allthatsinteresting.com/hitler-sex/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

came on my face

Nothing, I'm a virgin.

So...?

So.

So....?

one time i jerked off to a girl... she was... 2d

ok, if this is considered depraved, then im full on pervert xD

I thought about having sex for pleasure once

In high school my gf use to be really into biting and blood play. Well one day it went too far and she bit and ripped a strip of flesh from my shoulder while on top of me. It hurt like a son of a bitch and it bled all over everything but watching her literally eat a piece of me chewing and all was the hottest fucking thing to ever happen to me ever.
Is that depraved? Because I'd do it all over again.

Attached: 76a4879fedf7774d2d7b811a6375bc01.jpg (700x600, 61K)

>my gf use to be really into biting and blood play

you know, if you liked it... then you are too

>you are too
D-do you really think s-so....

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (583x442, 36K)

>blood play
Normies are fucking weird, what kind of -play has been fetished yet?

Fish play Book play Bible play Knight play Ocean play Anime play Touhou play Death play Art play Virgin play Game play Fuck play Play play Clay play Sex play Fire play Mount play A play Child play Tranny play Alice play Serbian play WW1 play WW1 historical reenactment play Nazi play Jow Forums play Adolf play Baseball play Football play Tabletop warhammer play Computer play Phone play Pay 2 play Free 2 play Jow Forums play Baby play Historical warfare play Medieval play Shakespeare play Pear play Fishing play Hamlet play Wizard play Greek targedy play Greek comedy play Oedipus play Tragicomedy play Revenge play Musical play Experimental play Social play A street car named desire play Tennessee Williams play Chekov play Ibsen play Miller play Live play Abortion play God play Creation play Apocalyptic play Godard play Adaption play Dostoevsky play Tolstoy play War and peace play Opera play Wagnerian play Tchaikovsky play Romantic play Horror play Pablo Picasso play Impressionist play Expressionist play Jow Forums play Informative play Intreasting play Excellent play Revolutionary play Historic play Scholar’s play Ancient play Ritual play My play Your play Our play Communist play Anacap play Cold War play Playwright play Comedy play Tragedy play

What will you sick fucks NOT fetishize?

>normies
oh oh

Attached: 1514084914976.png (248x248, 15K)

u... are my fetish

Le Normal-fágs, you tend to copy other’s bad habits

When I was 16 I regularly masturbated to hentai in the back of science class while tweaking my face off. Lots of vore.

Did it feel nice?

your mother

gottem

You blood fetishist literally scare me sometimes.

told a liberal there are only two genders

Consensual sex in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation with a married partner

yikes, you're right, there is absolutely nothing more depraved than being a boomer

I get off on having sex with roasties and giving them hep c.
Just doing my part to stop the roasty scurge.

Haha yes very much so I also mastubate to cartoons very much indeed haha

>Adolf play
L-link?

I had a wank at 3am in a public toilet with a wasp nest in it

wasp nest? in a public fucking toilet? the absolute state of britanistani public services

It is to keep the homosexuals from performing their haram activities.

did a fap once

google.co.uk/amp/s/allthatsinteresting.com/hitler-sex/amp

:-(

It was in Turkey

ah, everything checks out here. carry on lad

I Ice sniffed a Line of Another guys cum

can you like fuck off and die you 60 year old boomerfaggot

Jow Forums is a zoomer board

Too many things.

Attached: 53A9EE70-D074-45AD-B7C7-646F0EBC78DB.jpg (1000x1000, 300K)

Jacked off to a girl who I later found out was a guy

same but the opposite

Don't be such a faggot sex gets repetitive. You gotta keep that shit alive by eating each other, doing it in the butt and getting expensive complicated toys. Nigga man the fuck up and get kinky.
Why doe? Cannibalism, torture, degradation, sadism and blood play is all fun as fuck. Expand your sexual horizons. God how virgin people are on here really shows. You niggas haven't had enough sex to be bored with vanilla shit yet. Need to find a girl with a forked tongue and double piercings on each side to suck your dick so you can experience life's pleasures.

Attached: 569f53bb4c4b2d713b212100_5769909259d15ff37191b819_320.jpg (320x452, 58K)

I’ve jacked off to smutty gore fanfiction

Attached: B1D03200-8CFF-4BF8-B052-4486E8BFF384.jpg (752x1063, 99K)

fucked ur mum

Butt sex with me husband

got sucked off by a tranny I guess

>What's the most sexually depraved thing you've ever done?
Came on my face while shoving the hilt of a razor blade into my ass and wearing panties on my head

It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, and the razor caused my ass to bleed for days after

I never did ass stuff again and threw the panties out

Developing vore and foot fetish at 7 and pseudo-wanking at the same age.
I touched another boy's tongue with my own when we were both 8

Attached: The Vigg.png (598x485, 16K)

i jacked off once

>Child play
Literally nothing wrong with this.

Told my gf depressing stories about my family life/hit her/played mind games so I could watch her cry. She would take these short rapid breaths and silently wipe her tears away while waiting for me to hold her. Cutest thing ever
Had my gf suck my dick in the bathroom right before a family dinner and paraded her around afterwards and watched her kiss all the guests
Had my gf dress up as my mother and spit in my mouth

Lame af

I humped a kitten when I was 13.

I love how you losers look at this as a joke but if you actually viewed sex this way it would probably do you some good.

YOU SICK BASTARD

Attached: 1497662889522.jpg (498x456, 48K)

>"my mom smoked crack in front of me"
>smack girlfriend in face
>"two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths"
>"I love you," she says
Fuckin savage.

lucky fucker

Attached: barks internally.jpg (524x468, 37K)

You have no idea.

Attached: 1540094785021.jpg (1242x2208, 221K)

Eat my own cum. It's actually not that bad.

whatthefuck

Attached: 1446609528972s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

The fuck was good Saigon. Like you wouldn't want a hot babe with sharp teeth to eat small strips of you while she rides you holding you down while you writhe in agony from being debased into literal food.
Tell me with a straight face you don't want to truly experience what it feels like to be preyed upon by a predator being forcefully eaten.
I'm getting hard just thinking about it desu.

Attached: 129488300000015.jpg (729x1032, 169K)

I'd rather just hold hands, thank you very much uwu

>Nigga man the fuck up and get kinky.
How am I supposed to do that when I am a retarded incél? My hand likes it just fine.

Anyone who responds to this thread honestly is an idiot.

There’s fucking *Russians* on this board, people.

>t. Mohammed raihan bin mohammed abishek

Bomb play?