What phone are you guys using

Attached: 20190423_185848.jpg (4032x1960, 1.87M)

Moto G5S with Android 9 Pixel Experience.

S8 with OneUI

nokia with symbian os

OnePlus 6T

SHARP SH-N01 with SH待受

Asus ZenFone 5.
It's great other than the fact that my front camera broke 2 days after I got it (and I can't get it replaced) and that the system UI crashes sometimes.

OnePlus 6T

oneplus 2

Oneplus 3

Samsung galaxy s5. Works like a charm

s10 works ok, really fragile, will probably crack the first time i drop it

Sonim xp5
Are you fags even on the spectrum?

Attached: Side-of-Sonim-XP5-Ultra-Rugged.jpg (700x700, 21K)

Oneplus 6t, loving the performance and gestures but missing the headphone jack and a vibration motor that actually fucking works

Droid Turbo 2.

Want something faster with decent battery life, but then I lose the shatterproof screen and the headphone jack.

Attached: 1548408873546.jpg (908x490, 86K)

Trusty old Nexus 5

S10+

S7 edge
Want a note 9 but still waiting for it to get to sub 400

Why? wait for note 11 and then get note 10 which will have UFS 3. S7 edge should be fine for another year. I also don't think Samsung will shit it up with a pin hole or anything.

Uhhh I don't know the name but its like a black rectangle with a screen that is kinda rounded on the sides
It doesnt have buttons on front but some on the sides, and two holes to put some cables in

Oneplus 3t. I love the screen ratio and headphone jack and it doesnt feel super outdated (yet)
These are all based

j3 2017. i have never heard of this phone on this board ever, but it serves me really well, even after 1 year of use its like new

S8+. I've loved it the last 2 years but I'm waiting for the Note 10.

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser

Octa core, 3gb of ram, Oreo. This will last me till 2025 easy.

Pixel 2 XL
Note 8 as a wifi device
Essential PH-1 for messing around with custom roms

I just dropped $800 on a Sharp Aquos R2 Compact from Japan. It's nice, lots of power in a small package.

Attached: sharp-aquos-r2-compact-3.jpg (710x358, 46K)

mi mix 2s

>guys
you mean gays

Huawei Honor 5X, do they also send my data to China?

huawei y6 2018 for wifi.
old nokia for calling.

None, i sold my Pixi 4 yesterday. I think i'll buy a dumbphone.

Attached: 917.jpg (351x435, 32K)

I want to do this but I honestly can’t make it without gps.

see

XS Max

I recommend the Note 9 user, amazing 4000 mAh battery life and a headphone jack. You can get them pretty cheap now since the s10 came out. For the screen just get a screen protector if you are worried about it breaking.

LG G6. Old but plenty fast.

Not him but
I was thinking about one of these since the exy version isn't shittier than the snap version for once but was gonna wait for note 10 incase they offer a flat screen edition like the s10e
how is the curve anyway? I've been avoiding Samsung for years because that curve shit seems so stupid

From upgrading from the Samsung Galaxy s5, the note 9 blew it out of the water in terms of the screen, for me the edge seemed like a cool feature and when you get a notification the edge of the screen lights up and stuff. If you are thinking of buying one, get adhell 3. It's an adblocker that you digitally sign with your Samsung account and it's just like blockada. Kind of like when you are signing apps for iOS.

Galaxy S5 but GPS wrecks my RAM like crazy

A3 2017, the battery is a blessing

LG G6

Attached: tamamizuki05176462.jpg (1280x1920, 559K)

Asus Zenfone 5Z

Pixel 3 XL

iPhone 6s

Attached: 31989B0E04914CA3BD5AF54A7FA55EBB.jpg (609x700, 334K)

Mi 8 MIUI Global, hate MIUI

Gemini PDA. Probably wouldn't rather have any other phone but its not perfect.

Attached: SFOS_.jpg (1920x1440, 1.08M)

I have one too. Luckily, I have the T-Mobile release so it had the ability to root built in.

Huawei Mate 20 Lite

based

Seek help

honor 8, works well for mid range fone
thinking to get that fxtech phone

OnePlus 5T

Do planning on getting a new one soon, still unsure tho....

Attached: item_XL_31954524_114813732.jpg (396x600, 24K)

What are the chances Nintendo is announcing one this E3?

The same of OP pic

based

A Galaxy Note 8 with terrible burn-in.

Samsung Galaxy S8

Why do they make these phones look so nice but fragile as shit? You need to cover them in some ugly case of you don't wabt to accidentally break it.
>inb4 durr I've never dropped my phone
Congrats in being perfect sonny

Galaxy S5

It was a hand-me-down from my parents.
I would uses a feature phone if it wasn't for Google Maps.

same here, hoping to use till 2022.

iPhone 8, (((red))) AIDs edition
don't give me shit, a phone is a communication device and it's quite nice to be able to have E2E encrypted text messages with normies right out of the box

Moto X4. First time going for a budget phone since I switched to smartphones and it does everything I need it to as well or better than my old flagship, on top of having a headphone jack. Pretty nice approaching six months in.

>A3 2017
Lucky bastard they never sold the "low end" a series in my country despite it being the best compact oled of all time