Firefox/Pocket

What Jow Forums thinks about Pocket?

Attached: pocket.png (512x250, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/save-web-pages-later-pocket-firefox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

recommends articles that are too politically biased

just use feedly

Bloatware that I never asked for, pushes politics.

Isn't it more of a tool? Just disable recommended ads?

>What Jow Forums thinks about Pocket?
I don't use it, never have. After reading about it a while back its not for me. I don't require or want a third party bookmark/aggregator because you lose control and become locked in to its platform. Bookmarking and saving articles of actual interest to me is more my thing. After seeing and I'm glad I never used it. I don't want political anything and refrain from using agenda pushing services.

reminder that all links you see in Pocket are promoted, it's a link-based ads serivce

Never used it, accidentally clicked on it a few times before I saw you can disable it in about:config
My pants have pockets, I don't see why my browser would need one as well.

I stopped using it a while back when I noticed I never bothered to read anything I saved. Every now and again I'll find something I want to read later and wish I still used it, but it's not been often enough to bother.

I don’t think about pocket

YOU ARENT DOING IT RIGHT: the app

Also, heres how this hippy bullshit is actually cool guize

useless

Attached: Hayasaka_wants_a_break.jpg (492x382, 43K)

All I think about pocket is to disable it right after reinstalling my browser or setting up a new computer.

When they removed rss support they suggested my pocket as an alternative, it's not.

So i'm not using firefox anymore.

You could save/print the page as a pdf, its what I do because then I have your own copy.

have you tested mhtml?

I used it a few times works great.

just host your own wallabag instance

Pretty alright for saving articles for offline use.
>recommends articles that are too politically biased
Doesn't it recommend stuff based on your and other users' reading habits?

not used it once, i keep forgetting it exists until i accidentally click on it once in a fortnight

What does it do again, I just disabled it when I saw it cause I don't want bloat.

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/save-web-pages-later-pocket-firefox

Is it the best way to sync bookmarks between different browsers? I'm thinking of using it.

Pocket does bookmark sync?

i have no idea what pocket is or does sorry

It's used to save and recommend articles? Wtf? I just use Twatter for that. Dafuq is this useless shit?

botnet