I want to hate Apple too, but what am I supposed to use instead?

>Windows is for shit.
>Non Apple laptops are for shit in my experience
>Hackintoshes die with an update or something, right?
>Linux doesn't have anything by Adobe or anything like it
>Ubuntu looks like orange Windows 95

[I've had to looking for video codecs on my Linux box like it's 2002]

Attached: mac_guy.png (274x318, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkVbIsAWN2lt0BofwC-Tzge89fxTC-ZfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Linux doesn't have anything by Adobe
you say that as if it were a bad thing

Just use your favorite Linux distribution on a Thinkpad
Idk what you need adobe for but I'm sure you can accomplish it with other software

>Linux distribution

On Ubuntu 16 if I put the mouse pointer on the right 1/5th of the screen the pointer jumps off the screen.
I then have to drag, drag, drag the pointer back to the left like it jumped to some second screen on the right.
Makes me want to fucking punt the mouse like a fastball and burn the world down.

dualboot or emulate

In minecraft

Amiga.

Attached: 1546126185817.png (1194x969, 679K)

>I want to hate Apple too
Have you considered not being a child?

>Ubuntu looks like orange Windows 95
If the problem is the default theme you can change it easily, try arc + papirus icon theme, it's my favorite combination, i seriously think it looks better than the theme apple has. The only issue is i don't know if there's an arc theme for gnome shell, but i don't use vanilla ubuntu anyway.

>[I've had to looking for video codecs on my Linux box like it's 2002]
This statement is strange, most of the common codecs comes in a single metapackage calle ubuntu-restricted-extras, it even includes the Microsoft core fonts and other things. If you want more help there's threads for this specific purpose if you're interested.

Apple a shit.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkVbIsAWN2lt0BofwC-Tzge89fxTC-ZfU

Attached: 1525992534762.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: satania-san.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

>I've had to looking for video codecs
>t. street shitter paid shill
make the world a favor and go die in your literal shithole of a country

Attached: 1489214316019.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>Have you considered not being a child?

I could clarify maybe.
I don't want to pay for an overpriced lifestyle brand in this post-industrial hellscape.
But I also want to have the best tools. As I think about it, it's going to be sad when Apple falters because everything technology related is a low effort produced, infuriating experience.

>>I've had to looking for video codecs
>>t. street shitter paid shill

I put back up backups on my linux box. Random videos. Even though I have VLC and few other players some of the videos would be mostly bright purple in a diamond shape in the screen.

you're evidently too much of an idiot to use anything else, just keep your mac bro.

>you're evidently too much of an idiot to use anything else,

I couldn't find a good picture viewer, let alone picture editor on Ubuntu.
I had a fairly expensive Dell laptop in 2011-12ish. I editted video on it and frames from the wrong side of where I cut would end up in the final video. Sometimes would crash and I'd lose all my work. The battery died after a few months. The laptop one day stopped turning on after less than two years. Threw it in a dumpster.

>I want to hate Apple too,
Why?
>but what am I supposed to use instead?
Just use Apple products if you like them.
It's OK to have opinions that differ from the hivemind's, user.

>I am actively trying to change my opinion so that it falls more in line with how you guys think

I want to give Apple a chance too, but what am I supposed to use?

>macOS is shit.
>Apple laptops are complete shit in my experience
>Hackintoshes die with an update or something, right?
>Linux has everything through WINE
>Ubuntu is like orange Windows 95

I haven't had to look for video codecs on my Linux box since 2002

Attached: 1534359649998.gif (600x600, 906K)

Is this thread what brainwashing looks like?

dude, you got a dell

Finally someone says it. Are you real? Or a robot? Its been nothing but bots on this intranet for a while now I've just recently noticed it too. I wonder how the rest of the world is doing.

Mint is unironically a better distro than Ubuntu at this point. A couple months into my installation I always get the magical "internal error" messages whenever I'm running Ubuntu.