I care about privacy!

I care about privacy!

>goes and buys a chink phone and puts a broken rom that some indian guy made in his basement.

Attached: 1553698692499.jpg (648x1040, 55K)

I care about privacy!

>uses anything that runs on electricity at all and lives among other people

Attached: smug smiley face.jpg (216x225, 6K)

>chink phone
its not like american phones are any less pozzed, you might as well save money on the hardware since you're installing a ROM anyways.
>rom that some indian guy made in his basement
india is a third world shitter, they dont have a government halfway capable of mass surveillance, and lineage is open source anyways so you can verify the code. Malicious code is almost impossible to hide in open source applications, and if a pajeet does get greedy and turn their software into a botnet, you or the community can fork it into a version with the bad code taken out

all phones come from china...

>chinkphone
>has a custom rom available for it
mine doesn't

Attached: 1548868365930.gif (500x495, 367K)

Based Mr Creosote impersonator.

Attached: Mr_Creosote.png (419x374, 221K)

I CARE ABOUT PRIVACY!

>posts on Jow Forums

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

this desu

>I care about privacy
>just solved a captcha to make a thread

Oof

>thinks apple respects user privacy.
fucking lol

>buys phone without researching OS support
>wants to mod it later
>there are only pajeetROMs for that model
>just gives up and continue using stock chinkROM

Attached: 1550343471192.gif (815x815, 818K)

I only care as far as the government goes, don't really care what anyone else is doing with my information

>puts a broken rom that some indian guy made in his basement.
LIAR. Indians don't have basements. If they had those would be filled with poo by now.

What is this medical condition called?

Came here to post this.

>What is this medical condition called?
Being a lardass

Attached: IMG_20190415_202502.jpg (519x475, 61K)

Whats this mode called?

I think buying a phone from OnePlus is probably fine. And yes, even Apple phones are made in China - all phones are made in China. But not every phone company has ties to the Chinese government. Apple, you would think, probably keeps a good eye on its supply chain.

But anyway - Chinese phone companies. Like I say, OnePlus is probably fine, same with Xiaomi. But Huawei (and by extension Honor) and ZTE are probably not good ones to buy from. Not just the US government, but other governments around the world too, are warning their citizens not to buy phones from these companies - and these same governments are banning Huawei and ZTE products from government procurement programmes. I don't think they would do this unless they had sound intelligence telling them that the risks with using Huawei and ZTE products are just too great.

Sure, maybe you won't get spied on if you use a Huawei phone. But it's pretty clear that many western governments are taking this issue very seriously. There ain't smoke without fire. So I would certainly be wary of buying a Huawei phone. Which sucks, because it looks like decently-specced hardware at a good price. But I don't want the fucking Chinese government spying on me.

Apple is by far the most trust worthy phone manufacturer

Why is it that only Americans achieve that shape?

Unironically this.