Python is for autists

what the fuck is this retard shit what kind of moron would build anything serious with this dog shit language, nothing fucking works, u cant have languages for serious projects built by fucking basement dwelling hobbyist neckbeards

what the fuck yo get rid of shit horse shit why is google using this dawg shiiet

stupid fucking useless language i cant do anything its just some neckbeard shit wtf is this

and what the FUCK is it with the motherfucking indenting holy fucking shit whythe fuck would you format a language like this

im not learning this stupid shit language its complete crap its a fad its gonna be replaced AS SOON AS someone intelligent comes up with a better lang for dealingwith arrays

UNTIL THEM IM USING C#

Attached: BuesVvXCYAECkl0.jpg (296x394, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1xCxeC5tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't be skipping your medication bud, we talked about this

Attached: hmm.jpg (294x296, 17K)

ranger was written in python and I like it

Python is the best designed language out there, only problem is speed because it's super dynamic and you can't predict attribute access ahead of time

Low quality b8

Attached: 1555448632916.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Python is EASIER than C# what the FUCK retard?

Attached: 1545797667900.jpg (125x82, 2K)

god I wish that were me

American asians are fucking disgusting

Its exactly the opposite. Python is NOT for autists while every other language is. Thats why Python is bad.

Python might not be the best language in terms of performance, although you can't deny that it is the easiest language for rapidly developing prototypes, that's where it should be used, after you have a solid prototype you can then use any other language to create the final program.
Python is useful in some cases, don't hate the language, hate the programmers that use it for everything.

If you can’t do shit with python you should give up now
t. mainly C++ dev

>easiest language for rapidly developing prototypes
Not really since Bash, or basically any shell scripting language can often prototype something quicker than Python with fewer lines of code. I think the only time Python is remotely useful is for web apps, quickly developing AI stuff, and that's about it. Even then there's always a better option. Python is the jack of all trades of languages, master of none, which I guess is good if you're new to developing software, but if you're an experienced dev you have no excuse using Python.

have no excuse primarily using python*

Again it does have its uses, but it's usually abused as a language.

I want to learn how to program and every website says python, but conversely everyone I talk to and forums (including this chan) say not to learn python I dont know what to do :(

Learn Python, don't listen to the autists on here who like to hate on popular things

This is one of the most carefully crafted posts I've seen in some time, great post.

>Not really since Bash, or basically any shell scripting language can often prototype something quicker than Python with fewer lines of code
I don't know enough about shell scripting but even if someone could actually program faster in these languages, Python would still be better, its syntax is way clearer and facilitates the development after prototyping.

> but if you're an experienced dev you have no excuse using Python
Yes I have, as I said, I use Python for prototyping and sometimes simple scripts to automate some tasks

pypy makes it 95% the speed of C and has done for about 2 years.

You can start with Python, and I think it will keep you encouraged to keep learning but keep in mind that much of the stuff you learn won't be transferable to other languages

>every AI/onions generated blog says python
FTFY

You gave no reason why he should learn Python.

>as I said
Nice tricks jew. I saw the IP count increase with your post.

>its syntax is way clearer
If you struggle at all understanding Bash you have serious problems and definitely should consider another career.

> I saw the IP count increase with your post.
God, you really are autistic. I posted my first comment with mobile network, since then I arrived at work and replied from this computer.

who is this give me milkies

Also do you know what else has a "clearer" syntax? That's right, the ultimate language of all, Scratch.

Dubs don't lie. You're still a fag though.

Attached: koding with klossy.png (1110x638, 692K)

Its for engineering and maths fags who cant into curly braces and mistake hammering the space key 16 times for indentation for good practice

you can spot them a mile away, the diet really has a massive impact

> Also do you know what else has a "clearer" syntax? That's right, the ultimate language of all, Scratch.
You can't be serious, how is that shit clear? I think Python is way better.

> You're still a fag though.
Why though? Because you are so low IQ and autistic that you cant see the usefulness of something you don't like?

>when proven wrong just start trolling so it looks like you were always trolling
Using more jewish tactics I see

Before anyone can claim any language to be better than others they need to at least be a polyglot,

Everyone thinks THEIR language is the best.

I love PHP because with 0 packages, dependencies, libraries you can build a fully functional website with all the trimmings.

The best languages began as very focused and good at one thing .over time they all get into the general programming circlejerk

tabs. i don't care what those space-niggers say, use tabs. 1 character for 1 function. If you want it to be physically indented to the width of 4 space characters, use a decent IDE that has a slider that varies how wide a tab character is. space indentation is fucking retarded and it's the worst thing about python. fortunately, you don't have to be a cuck who listens to other people if you don't wanna

>The best languages began as very focused and good at one thing
Which isn't Python. I don't like PHP a whole lot since I'm not much of a web developer, but if I had to choose between the two I'd definitely pick PHP.

>>when proven wrong just start trolling so it looks like you were always trolling
Who are you quoting? Man I am not trying to shill you in anything, if you don't like it, don't use it, but you can't just claim something is useless because you don't like it.

>Using more jewish tactics I see
What "jewish tactics"?

I never said it's useless. I said it has some uses but it usually gets abused as a language and that's mainly why I don't like it.

>said it has some uses but it usually gets abused as a language and that's mainly why I don't like it.
And I agree with that 100%

I'm glad we reached an understanding. Can we let this shit thread die now?

Yes, good talking to you mate.

t. fellow britbong

not actually british tho but that's ok

Can we stop being angry at python for things and focus on the real problem in programming today that is javascript.

If there ever was a stubborn ecosystem of self-hating cucks it would be the JS mob.

Doesn't even want to code in the native language because its "too hard" invented millions of subset language and frameworks to make it easier for normies.

Language is so shit it needs to have all the spaces and newlines removed to function well.

Expects everything to be in one file, so they bandaged this and created compiled javascript frameworks and unironically store these compiled files in a /bin folder.

I have an anecdotal story about being kicked from a react group because I wrote native js for a users problem and the whole group accused me of promoting bad programming practice because i didn't recommend a package. My incredulity was voiced at who do they think write all these packages if not native js programmers?

JS is this era's Flash

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1xCxeC5tw

There is hope yet.

Don't give a fuck about your blogpost.
jessicababyfat?

I like C# a lot more than python and even I can see this is bait.

Attached: 69079d4d01.jpg (350x331, 12K)

I'm bored, so I'll bite;

OH user, how can you SAY something like this!

(rant rant rant)

Nah, sorry, weak bait.
2 / 10

laughs in data science salary

You sound like a brainlet