Programming challenges thread

Programming challenges thread.
Also I'm going to start interviewing in a month how do I prepare? Mostly going to do interviews for machine learning engineer and data scientist.
Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 1555274184742.png (3840x2160, 1.61M)

I am gonna bump this.
looking for one picture with programming tasks grouped by difficulty. For fun I was working on it, and did not commit picture with code... needless to say I lost picture.

Just spout a heap of buzzwords at the interviews and dress sharp, chances are no one will know what your talking about anyway.

This but don't go too hard on the buzzwords. Make sure you can explain things in simple sentences

Rolling

Roll

Roll and don't finish the challenge.

roll

Give them a firm handshake
But really there's a couple of things you can do. Go there the day before so that you know where it is so that you're not stressed trying to find the place, be neet and tidy and know your algorithms. That's all I can say
Also roll

read cracking the inteview, its good for general prep.

Rollin'

well if you agree that knowing and thinking are not the same, i claim that writing a bootloader is not hard, just tedious.

>monster raising/breeding simulator

I would actually take these seriously if the creator did not insert his horrible trash fetishes in there. Sounds more like someone trying to social engineer people into coding stuff he wants.

Can someone post a serious one?

Attached: d2b3c219.png (470x291, 182K)

bruh, do you not remember creatures? shit was dope when I was a kid.

I suspect it's mostly just to introduce people to concepts of OOP and perhaps some genetic algo stuff. No need to make it weird

roll

I finished 1

Roll

get

im gay

I've yet to actually do any of these, even the easiest ones

do #50, #53

roll

Watching person of interest always gets me in the mood for hacking/programming/etc.

roll

get

roll

roll

ok lets try

Roll

Rollin'

Rerollin' nigga. I ain't got time to write a TI86 emulator.

give me a hard one

Roll

curious

Fuck it I'm not doing math PhD