Windows 10 may get confused from USB stick

tivi.fi/uutiset/tv/11a58150-9566-4064-a5e8-a7a0587d1ff9

Do not keep an USB stick attached to Windows 10.

When installing May's Update to Windows 10 make sure there is no USB sticks. Windows 10 will get confused and think its a hard drive or SSD drive, e.g. "fixed drive" and not a removable drive.

This may cause fatal errors.

Attached: critical-process-died.jpg (500x301, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/https://www.tivi.fi/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>.fi
Stop it, Linus.

AHAHAHAHAHA OH NO...

I thought Linus was a fucking leaf

No, he lives in Oregon with a Canadian wife
His dauhgter has moved to Finland though to study in there.

This is how America dies.
H1-B Pajeets break basic stuff that has worked for decades.
And it's too late to fix it, whatever is remaining is contaminated. This is why Boeing planes crash, this is why Intel CPUs are full of security bugs, this is why Windows updates break everything.

If you have used a computer in 2005 consider yourself blessed to have lived near peak American technology.

And I'm not even joking or trolling.
Non-whites (including CEOs) have high time preference and don't think long term, so they don't do QA (Microsoft, Intel and Boeing fired and outsourced QA), which is why we have all those problems now.

Windows 2000 is ironically great when we think about it now

You can still write quality softwares for Windows 2000 that still work this day. Just get an early 2000 version of Delphi and make software with it, this will work in Windows 2000 and is free of .net, microsoft visual c++ and other contaminants.

Fuck off street shitter.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/https://www.tivi.fi/type/op/

No he definitively lives in Vancouver.

I just hope they hire back some guy from 1999 to fix (revert) the fuck ups before Win7 goes EOL

debian does the same thing sometimes with grub

or just use GNU/Linux

Ahaha the state of w10 cucks

W7 forever

I will rather eat my own shit than ever be forced to use poojetBotnet10

you are confusing basedboy LinusTechTips with based LinuxTechTips

>using windows 10
>updating any windows after you get essential drivers updated
Smelly dumb normalfag scum

Attached: 13868105-businessman-man-with-hand-gun.jpg (1300x861, 120K)

W7 had an even worse similar bug

pls explain

also, you said "had" so it was fixed long time ago?

When installing it you had to unplug some USB devices because it wanted drivers before advancing

Not just usb sticks, any usb device really. Had this problem eversince moved to shitdows 10. Also after every update your power saving settings for each device are reset as well. Meaning it decides for you when to save power by spontaneously turning off your external soundcard for instance. Thank god windows is here to save the planet !

no, ur confusing Linus Torvalds with Linus Sebastian

I have always had flawless updates on my Windows 10 machines, except for ONE instance, but it was a bad one.

My main desktop has four harddrives, and one of the major updates (think it was 1607) fucked it up good. But I didn't notice until the next major update. You see apparently the Windows updater had fucked up the order of the drives and put the invisible bootloader partition (or whatever its called) on my secondary drive and not the main drive during the update. So when the next update rolled out (I cant remember the details anymore) it tried to update but failed because it couldnt find the partition on the primary drive, and since it was in the middle of updating the entire windows installation got fucked.
Had to reinstall after this which was a piece of shit. Apparently it had something to do with the physical location of the drives, as in which drive was in which sata port. So I reordered the drives and reinstalled, and now when a major update rolls out I unplug all drives except the main drive.

Never had any trouble with other pc's though.

same oh yeah there was another major update that reset almost all drivers to stock. Only happened once but was really annoying.

I installed 1903 a few days ago and I didn't have this issue

>Had this problem eversince moved to shitdows 10.
From what? Windows 7? Or even worse, Linux?
I'm convinced that Jow Forums is becoming degenerate this days
And I'm not talking about stupid cartoons, but about the topic, technology.

>Using proprietary shits made by pajeets
You get what you deserve.

I take it you're part of the problem, then?

Attached: 1551025180012.png (891x798, 246K)

Miks helvetissä sä et vaan laita englannin kielistä artikkelia kehiin?

tivi artikkelit on tosi hyviä ja äkkiäkös tuon kääntää

Paska selitys, maksaako ne edes sulle tästä?