Loonix has no viruses because no one is using it

Loonix has no viruses because no one is using it
Its security would be busted open within a day if anyone could be bothered to do it

Attached: 1539985835049.png (2190x2939, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportOperatingSystems.htm
forensics.spreitzenbarth.de/android-malware/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputer_operating_systems
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2166123/microsoft-contributed-code-canonical-linux-2632
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS#n7155
gnu.org/fun/jokes/evilmalware.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Linux box with a Intel cpu already has exploits baked in.

and Windows doesn't?

Only losers use linux so there's no valuable information to be gained from breaking into a linux machine

Linux doesn't need exploits, just abuse user retardation.
take a look at the Linux reddit, half the posts are some guy getting tricked into typing rm -rf/ or launching fork bombs because he doesn't know shit about console commands.

Wise and awoken to buried truths

stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportOperatingSystems.htm
then why virus in android doesn't exist either

This is true. Android is proof.

You forgot to sudo

Attached: BD198FA0-E0DE-4C18-8862-C0CA4E1FEA01.jpg (236x531, 31K)

Linux based operating systems are majority.

>runs every banking system in the world
>nothing to be gained from hacking it

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>runs every banking system in the world
OP said linux, not windows

> windows
> >runs every banking system in the world
Fintech devs BTFO! Better start learning Windows, or you'll end up homeless. user on Jow Forums said so!

Windows is a toy OS, the only thing it has going for it is video games, meanwhile Linux powers things like supercomputers

Attached: 1545665608512.jpg (290x290, 46K)

people prefer bloody windows xp over linux for atms

forensics.spreitzenbarth.de/android-malware/
It appears you are correct.

To me this really says a lot. I've even seen POS machines deployed in the last few years with Windows 2000.

yeah and windows based on outdated code by pajeets is safer, fuck off

The absolute state of deluded freetards

I seriously don't understand this. I get it that migrating to newer Windows versions would be costly due to licensing, but how is rolling a GNU/Linux distro for the atm hardware and porting the software once and installing it everywhere for free next time the atm man changes casettes a worse option than paying a silo's amount of goldbars every month to MS so they can patch XP.

Also with any AMD, Acorn, or AIM CPU.

>the software that runs an ATM runs the banks

Attached: 1550291103783.jpg (250x180, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputer_operating_systems
Keep the tears coming

Linux has no viruses because it's a joint effort that sees contribution from the entire tech industry, even Microsoft maintains a part of the kernel

>no one is using it
Except Google, Oracle, IBM, HP, Novell etc?

>Its security would be busted open within a day if anyone could be bothered to do it
Are you saying that servers aren't worth hacking?

>supercomputers are the only kind of computer use that is professional
>anything else. Including CAD and office tools is toys

>even Microsoft maintains a part of the kernel
Haven written a hyper-v integration almost a decade ago and some other minor stuff is not "maintaining" it, user. The rest of your post is true.

>Microsoft's contribution in the grand scale of Linux is tiny, with Red Hat, Intel, Novell and IBM accounting for almost 25 per cent of all changes.
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2166123/microsoft-contributed-code-canonical-linux-2632

If your OS can't handle hundreds of thousands of cores then it's clearly not scalable and is a toy OS

>hyper-v
They're listed as its maintainers
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS#n7155

Yeah, so are 16,000-17,000 others.

Not sure where you're going with this, what I said was right

See:

ITT: dumb fucking niggers fall for bait designed for dumb fucking niggers

Stay mad, loser

>butt fucks your mom and then does a 360 and crab walks away

Attached: sel4-logo.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Why GNU/Linux Viruses are fairly uncommon
gnu.org/fun/jokes/evilmalware.html

wHerE Is ThE DoWnLOAd BuTton

Attached: 1556076755221.jpg (456x810, 34K)

Linux servers constantly get hacked.

Nah the just get knocked offline by a million strong botnet of compromised windows clients.

Nice argument against the points above

What points?

How come people with no experience in the field and love anecdotal evidence love to speak out their ass on this board?

1st correct usage of the word "botnet" on Jow Forums for the last 7 years.

Attached: 1339550542704.jpg (500x581, 34K)

You don't know what anecdotal evidence is

3/10 bait
The majority of servers run a LAMP or LEMP stack, hackermans prefer linux for daily use and look for exploits and patches all the time, and the vast majority of daily linux users are opinionated programmers and developers. Banks run it, google runs it, government agencies run it, fucking anyone with a job more sophisticated than putting numbers in a spreadsheet or playing gaymes for a living use it. You're one hell of a retarded salty winniger if you think its less secure than your niggercattle OS.

Holy shit i was trolling with the windows comment, i didn't expect anyone to take that bait lol

They probably run kali OS Indian edition anyways because they think they will be a hacker with it or something

I do. Just because you saw 3 POS/ATMs like that, doesn't mean it's the standard

Go ahead a do it.