How do you prepare for interviews?

How do you prepare for interviews?

Attached: French-comic-Ornella-Fleury-mocks-actor-Jonah-Hill-in-French-talk-show-Le-Grand-Journal.jpg (615x410, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MT82V08nM1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A month prior I try to avoid the sun and wear a burka to get that milky skin tone. A week prior I order a graphic t-shirt with some obscure reference or a math joke, crocs, nerd glasses, and cargo shorts. Two day prior I stop showering and shaving and stop looking people in the eye. At the same day I marathon evangelion to get into the mood while memorizing my fizzbuzz solution.

Beautiful

Next level enlightenment

Get stoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=MT82V08nM1A

I look up the next applicant's file, if there is one and also browse their social media, using the personal data the company bought from facebook, discord, and google metrics. Once I have a good idea of what type of person they are and that they might be okay for hire I'll call them in for an interview and grill the shit out of them for about 2 hours. Sometimes, I'll call in people who would never ever ever be hired and just grill them for the fun of it because they are such losers or degenerates. One time a coworker in HR got a guy arrested for being a pedo from the info the company bought on him. It was a real Chris Hanson moment for my coworker and she loves retelling it.

Attached: View Farm.jpg (637x640, 92K)

What are your qualifications working HR and whatnot?

Sleep well, dress well.

by posting on the right board

I steal the questions from the interviewer.
>how do you do that?
Called asking around. Find people who have interviewed for the same position, get them to brain dump the interview to you, then prepare off that.
Interviewing for a promotion with the same employer? again, steal the questions. Just ask a fuck ton of managers/senior leaders to do mock interviews to prepare. At least one (usually more) will just default to the actual interview questions because they are lazy and dont want to invent questions.

But what I have found to be more important than the actual questions they ask you, are the questions you ask them. If you go through the interview and when you get to that "so, any questions for us before you leave?" ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS! This is literally the most important part. This is where you leave your mark on the interviewer. I cannot stress this enough.
ASK
QUESTIONS
make shit up if you have to, just ask anything about the company. It doesnt have to be about the position, just anything related to the company and its operation. It shows genuine interest in working there. That you arent just looking for a paycheck. (even though you totally are)

by preparing and lying when it works in your favor

I really don't, I just get there and be myself. Only once it did not work and it was my first interview

b'd & rp'd

female

Gender studies

>ASK
>QUESTIONS

Attached: im-just-asking-questions.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

never prepare for an interview that's for amateurs

take a shower and change my underwear

>Technical interview with a manager to get promoted
Wut? Is this a real thing?

Take a shit. Drink a glass of water. Good to go.

you ever work literally, ANYWHERE?

you ever see the clowns you're surrounded by? do you think they got there by preparing for interviews? all the people that prepare for interviews are still out looking for jobs.

You only need a HS diploma. Everything you need to know is given to you through never ending training. I really mean never fucking ending.

just masterbate

Research the position title, research the company and history (about us on webpage) and come prepared with all paperwork. Arrive 15 minutes early, never, ever for any reason other than requested you do so or absolutely need information, do you take out your phone. This includes waiting room.

Just look up "[company] interview", study their core company principles and take 2 shots of liquor

Spend the weekend grinding algorithms like a tard. Walk in and discover no one actually does blackboard questions for the Nth time.