I'm trying to force scriptless recaptcha with uMatrix...

I'm trying to force scriptless recaptcha with uMatrix, but hiroshimoots garbage is telling me I didn't solve it after pasting the token. It is possible with uMatrix? Losing my mind over this shit.

Attached: No-Javascript-Captcha.png (1075x850, 251K)

bump

Use Jow Forums X script with violentmonkey addon to force non-js captcha

I just want to force it with uMatrix but in a way that works. Surely it's possible, user. Jow Forums is too cucked to have extensions for it at this point

See those 3 dots next to the on/off button? Click on it and disable "Spoof Referer header". Noscript captcha doesn't work while it's activated.

>violentmonkey
Worst one, right after crapmonkey

Doesn't seem to have done much.

Attached: test.png (1040x625, 342K)

Nevermind, I misread and it works now. Thanks a lot, user

Why have you changed your configuration from before? If this posts gets through then your prior setup + no referer spoofing works.

>too autistic to just use 4chanX

Good to hear, although it's a nightmare to post like that.

I loaded up chrome for this thread, but your method worked. God bless, mister anonymous
Fuck using extensions for hiroshimoot's cuckchan

>Fuck using extensions for hiroshimoot's cuckchan
You clearly haven't witnessed the benefits of captcha fixes.

Get a pass

Posting is overrated. It's a waste of time and should be avoided

Fair enough.

It's your lifetime you waste by solving your recaptcha this inefficiently.

Not if you post sparsely. I just wanted not to have to open chrome for posting once a never

>have to open chrome
Didn't expect reason and logic from a chromepleb anyway.

I use waterfox. It's just impossible now to cope without google's dedicated GUI for their services.

Jow Forums X seems broken to me strings like this one are no longer working and hide replies containing the word that should be filtered only from the OP

/Twitch/i,op:only;boards:whatever

What I want t o know is how to do this for ALL recaptcha across ALL websites. Fuck Google and Fuck Alphabet.

Attached: 1555370198992.png (679x680, 80K)

I just stopping bothering with the garbage once it started breaking like 5 years ago. Only so much time in a lifetime to waste on shitposting aides

add "stub:no" like so
/y'all/i; stub:no

>set up a solution that works for years once
>vs
>complaining like sum fag in a thread wastin all our time
fuck off, retard. not your tech support.

>Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans

will try that, thanks

oops I'm retarded and didn't read properly, yeah it has been like that since forever

No I stopped bothering also because it just limits your options if you want to switch to another chan.

What do you mean? You're scared you'd get too used to convenience so you make it harder to get used to doing things the hard way?

I mean I was pretty used to custom layouts and whatever features before when I was using it, and it was obnoxious after it started breaking

I don't know how Google have done it but they've actually broken Buster for me
It only works half the time now, takes more time and sometimes even throws up the "requires multiple solutions"
Did you get this working OP? How do you force noscript catcha on vanilla Jow Forums?

Yeah. uMatrix and pic related settings

Attached: 1.png (561x796, 75K)

fyi capcha does't allow referer spoofing, that's why it didn't work before